Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
I find Elcin very much average as an actress, though if given a choice between her & Neslihan then I'd definitely prefer her over the latter. 😳 Dunno why but I can't bring myself to like Neslihan. 🤔 Not meant to offend anybody, just stating my views. 😊
I wish Engin gets a strong lead because IMO it'll be very easy for him to overshadow all other characters with his powerful screen presence & acting.

His pairing with Beren will always be my favorite no matter what.

@Anjali- Don't worry, even a friend of mine watched KPA & continuously kept cribbing about how annoying that dizi becomes in later episodes, even she watched the entire show only for Engin. 😆
Surprisingly I never got any urge to watch it, rather I'm impatient to watch BBO to see Engin as the crazy Bulut. 😆 He's worth-watching in unusual characters. 👏👏
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

I find Elcin very much average as an actress, though if given a choice between her & Neslihan then I'd definitely prefer her over the latter. 😳 Dunno why but I can't bring myself to like Neslihan. 🤔 Not meant to offend anybody, just stating my views. 😊

I wish Engin gets a strong lead because IMO it'll be very easy for him to overshadow all other characters with his powerful screen presence & acting.

His pairing with Beren will always be my favorite no matter what.

@Anjali- Don't worry, even a friend of mine watched KPA & continuously kept cribbing about how annoying that dizi becomes in later episodes, even she watched the entire show only for Engin. 😆
Surprisingly I never got any urge to watch it, rather I'm impatient to watch BBO to see Engin as the crazy Bulut. 😆 He's worth-watching in unusual characters. 👏👏

Have you watched Neslihan in Kara Sevda? It's OK, to each his/her own😊. I didn't like Kivanc Tatlitug in AIM, but I am loving him in Cesur Ve Guzel (although the story has gone to the dogs🥱). He has evolved into a brilliant actor and his chemistry with Tuba is effortless and exquisite. They are each other's best partners IMO.

@Blyton: If you're still watching KPA, ignore the scenes involving Niloufer and Metin like the plague. They are as awful as the MM duo of FGSN.
Edited by CaputDraconis - 7 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Oye I thought you ran machine learning algorithm to deduce this profound data of Engin having blue-grey eyes. Lol

There's a bug in my brain and not the ML algo I coded😳

Lame jokes aside, I never really noticed Engin's eye color but I always noticed Beren's for they change hues according to the clothes she wears ( even in the ghatiya quality FGSN videos I noticed it)
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

There's a bug in my brain and not the ML algo I coded😳

Lame jokes aside, I never really noticed Engin's eye color but I always noticed Beren's for they change hues according to the clothes she wears ( even in the ghatiya quality FGSN videos I noticed it)

Inn zulm karne wale ki saza 100 lash with eyes hoga!! Lol
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Have you watched Neslihan in Kara Sevda? It's OK, to each his/her own😊. I didn't like Kivanc Tatlitug in AIM, but I am loving him in Cesur Ve Guzel (although the story has gone to the dogs🥱). He has evolved into a brilliant actor and his chemistry with Tuba is effortless and exquisite. They are each other's best partners IMO.

@Blyton: If you're still watching KPA, ignore the scenes involving Niloufer and Metin like the plague. They are as awful as the MM duo of FGSN.

Nope, I've just watched a few scenes of KS and my opinion is merely based on that. But who knows, I might start liking her after watching the show. 😳

You're watching CvG now? The show was good in beginning but I heard that the story became haywire in between. 😕 Yes dear, Kivanc wasn't liked by many viewers in AiM. For me, neither I liked his character nor I liked his acting skill during that time...🥱 And this I concluded after watching him in Kuzey Guney, which is the best show done by Kivanc so far IMO. ⭐️

And you can see a live example here- I seriously didn't like Oyku in KG, because both her character and acting skills put me off in almost every scene of hers. But I'm loving her in Kalp Atisi, like a lot! ❤️ At times I'm surprised how I'm all praises for her in KA DT whereas all my praises disappear once I go back to KG DT. 🤣
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Alo alo (why do Turks say Hello as Alo? It pricks my ears lmao)
So I asked a Beren fan on Twitter and she says the childhood photo shared earlier in this thread is not hers but was posted by someone long ago with the caption, "my daughter looks like actress Beren Saat". Ever since then, it's been circulating on the Internetz😆
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Alo alo (why do Turks say Hello as Alo? It pricks my ears lmao)

So I asked a Beren fan on Twitter and she says the childhood photo shared earlier in this thread is not hers but was posted by someone long ago with the caption, "my daughter looks like actress Beren Saat". Ever since then, it's been circulating on the Internetz😆

Uff ya! Kis janam.ka badla hai yeh?? Lol
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And you can see a live example here- I seriously didn't like Oyku in KG, because both her character and acting skills put me off in almost every scene of hers. But I'm loving her in Kalp Atisi, like a lot! ❤️ At times I'm surprised how I'm all praises for her in KA DT whereas all my praises disappear once I go back to KG DT. 🤣

Lol Aashicim this sentence of yours ne toh mujhe 🤣 and how those praises disappear...lol 😆
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Nope, I've just watched a few scenes of KS and my opinion is merely based on that. But who knows, I might start liking her after watching the show. 😳

You're watching CvG now? The show was good in beginning but I heard that the story became haywire in between. 😕 Yes dear, Kivanc wasn't liked by many viewers in AiM. For me, neither I liked his character nor I liked his acting skill during that time...🥱 And this I concluded after watching him in Kuzey Guney, which is the best show done by Kivanc so far IMO. ⭐️

I was watching KS but half way through I learnt about its sad ending and it put me off the show! Even though I liked the baddie more (well written + enacted gray shaded characters are my Kryptonite), I didn't want him to fudge up the lead couple's HEA in the end, so I quit, and started watching CvG instead. (This is also the major reason why I've not started on Olene Kadar. Sad endings for the heck of it are not my cup of tea). It had a really good premise, the cinematography and the direction are the best I've seen in a Turkish show and KivoTuba look so sinfully gorgeous together😳 They oft remind me of Kate and Leo. Anyway, I'm on episode 27, and I think it could have been so much better if the writer Ece Yorenc hadn't quit the show abruptly.

You've not watched KPA fully right? Oyku is there in that show as well and I kinda liked her there :)
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Engin's new movie announcement🥳

Cagan Irmak @handel333
Follow
More
3:43 AM - 15 Sep 2017