Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

So it seems the zindagi forum has been archived I just hope they don't lock it!

If this forum gets archived, we can always open a CC or something? There's a Kara Sevda discussion thread in the Celebrity Chat Club forum.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If it isn't Neslihan what about Elcin Sangu? We saw both her and Engin without a partner in the Kanal D promo so is there a chance they might be paired?
I know I will be the odd one out here but I would prefer Elcin over Neslihan. Plus it would be wonderful to see him work again with Beren, if the movie comes through.

On another note, am watching KPA. If it wasn't for Omer and his coterie I would stop watching! What's with the utter stupidity of the entire Denizer clan? Even Elif, talented and sincere though she may be, needs to grow a brain asap. Why doesn't she just tell Omer everything and get his help?
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

If it isn't Neslihan what about Elcin Sangu? We saw both her and Engin without a partner in the Kanal D promo so is there a chance they might be paired?

I know I will be the odd one out here but I would prefer Elcin over Neslihan. Plus it would be wonderful to see him work again with Beren, if the movie comes through.

On another note, am watching KPA. If it wasn't for Omer and his coterie I would stop watching! What's with the utter stupidity of the entire Denizer clan? Even Elif, talented and sincere though she may be, needs to grow a brain asap. Why doesn't she just tell Omer everything and get his help?

When the rumors first started circulating about Engin coming back, it was Elcin who was named as the potential partner but she denied it on her official social media account so perhaps we do not know about anything. In fact right now there is not even a scenario (script) that has been finalized, at least not in public domain. What we know that both these actors have a separate contract with the channel and possibly they are free to choose a script and production company. It's all wait and watch game.

As for KPA, the script had many flaws and loopholes, specially the lead characters were twisted and tangled according to the writer's convenience. It's like they did not know what to do with the story after a perticular point. I think it's writer are also know as the dizi killer by some 😆 😆 coz they start a promising story but kill it somewhere in the middle. IMO they just wanted to cash on Elif and Omer chemistry so they kind of butchered the story just to bring forth just one aspect. Though this is strictly my opinion and people love KPA and Elif and Omer. 😃

P.s. I hope I have not provided any spoilers here and not ruined your dizi watching
Edited by sakhisangni - 7 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

I think Neslihan is better than almost all actresses he's worked with so far like Farah, Tuba, BBO actresses (I've not watched Olene Kader yet so can't comment on Fahriye Evcen) in terms of acting. I tried watching an Elcin Sangu show called Kiralik Ask (because she was rumored to be his potential partner) and found her to be a very, very average actor🤔

I thought FGSN season 2 was contrived nonsense but KPA went above and beyond in showing BS but what good thing the makers did was cash in on the Entu chemistry to the fullest. The show had the most amazing romantic scenes and dialogues although after a point of time even they got sappy and repetitive and boring🥱 Even I wouldn't have watched it if not for the sexy af Komiser☺️
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

According to Medyatava Engin Akyurek's new partner in the film will be Hilal Altinbilek.The shooting will start on the 25th of September.

http://www.medyatava.com/.../engin-akyurekin-cagan-irmakin-ye...

Pardon the The Google Translation :

Engin Akyrek 's lead role for Filmin female actress was driving a talks with the candidates. Finally, the decision was taken and Hilal Altinbilek, who attracted attention with its different physics, took the role. Altnbilek, who gave life to the 4th season 'zlem' role in Karagl sequence, which was signed by Avar Film previously, will play the woman she loves in Engin Akyrek's name.

The project will also feature Sheriff Sezer. Cagan Irmak Filmin will then work with Serif Sezer in the Glizar series.

I so wished to see him a TVseries, now my hopes gone. I wonder how long will it take him to do another TV series?🤔😔
Edited by BenNevis - 7 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Guess who is this cutie Pie. I know everyone's guess willl be right ,😳

Please ignore if its already posted in this thread😳
Edited by BenNevis - 7 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Guess who is this cutie Pie. I know everyone's guess willl be right ,😳

Please ignore if its already posted in this thread😳

This looks like a girl but since this is Engin's thread I am assuming it's baby Engin😆
DefLeppard thumbnail
No..Engin has brown eyes. This is Beren Saat...who else!!!
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

No..Engin has brown eyes. This is Beren Saat...who else!!!

My non-caffeinated, sleep-addled brain couldn't recognize. Apologies😆
DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

My non-caffeinated, sleep-addled brain couldn't recognize. Apologies😆

Oye I thought you ran machine learning algorithm to deduce this profound data of Engin having blue-grey eyes. Lol