Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Thanks for decoding this essay @defleppard loved the way you explained the symbolism here and putting words to Engin's thoughts. Helps me look at the article in a better light. I did not mention it but I loved your take on the previous article too "gitmek" Presented a totally different perspective. The deep thought behind a seemingly simple story. From the look of it and what ever is available of the latest story it seems to be very humane and soft story and it would be interesting to read your thoughts on that as well. 😳 👏 ⭐️

The pleasure is mine, if you like reading my decodings.
Reading Engin's essay and decoding them gives me a high!! It's my bi-monthly visit wonderland where I feel he is sharing his thought process to us. (That's nearest we could get to him ;-) )

Personally my favourite has been Hasan -Son of Ahmet, Marbles. Maybe it dealt with a kid as the protagonist of the plot.

Is Gitmek, To-go essay where he talks of letting go ego etc. ??
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

The pleasure is mine, if you like reading my decodings.
Reading Engin's essay and decoding them gives me a high!! It's my bi-monthly visit wonderland where I feel he is sharing his thought process to us. (That's nearest we could get to him ;-) )

Personally my favourite has been Hasan -Son of Ahmet, Marbles. Maybe it dealt with a kid as the protagonist of the plot.

Is Gitmek, To-go essay where he talks of letting go ego etc. ??

I totally agree to what you said about Engin's wonderland(btw what a wonderful expression for thoughts) I too agree that his essays are the only peek which we get in his thoughts and that is why these decodings become so very important and equally enchanting.
I have read your take on Hasan but I guess marbles I have missed. If you could please share the link or decoding here, you see I am too lazy to skim through the pages to look for something
Yes Gitmek is the same where you( and Engin) talk about ego and letting it go. 👏
sakhisangni thumbnail
Copy pasting my thoughts on your latest decoding...

Totally loved your take on Merhaba @defleppard and that reference to "you've got mail" was absolutely dreamy. My all time favorite and Tom Hanks being my favorite Hollywood star. Well coming to the article, l liked your take on "the pursuit of happiness"being elusive and it's link to the spiritual being. I would like to point out what stood out for me in the article was that, those letter and the hidden identity pen friend drove the narrator to pave a path of self discovery. With each letter that he wrote to her he discovered and disclosed more of him self and that perhaps made him happy but when that discovery was sought outside in form of that unknown friend what he got was only disappointment. It probably resonate with our Indian philosophy of seeking happiness and bliss inside and not outside of oneself.

Quite a profound thought from our very sensitive and sensible writer and from you as well in decoding it.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts so soon. 👍🏼 👏
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Two of his stories translated and shared within a span of a week! Blessings are pouring like the rains in Mumbai.
Thanks also for the decoding, Dummycim. I sometimes wonder how many layers of growth are hidden underneath the apparent simplicity of this man's personality. He seems like a centuries'-old soul.
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hello all,

loved the way you decoded the stories. impressive work you really brought out the depth of his work which we loose in translation sometimes. i loved it 👏

Also there is news about his new projects which i am literally translating from google translate so enjoy! hope you all must be interested in his upcoming work.

'The famous Turkish actor, Engin Akyrek, who won the heart not only of the Turks, especially for his role in the novel "Fatmagul un sucu ne", is preparing for his new production.

The screenplay for the series "Siyah Beyaz" (White and Black) was prepared last year for actors Kvan Tatltu and Tuba Bykstn, but now the script has been updated with Engin as protagonist instead of Kivan.

Engin has begun to prepare physically for his new role by cutting his beard and leaving his mustache.

He last appeared with Fahriye Evcen on the telenovela " lene Kadar" ( Until Death),returns to the screen with an Ay Yapm project in the new season.

According to rumors, Engin Akyrek's partner will be Neslihan Atagl, who stands out for her role in "Kara Sevda" (Black Love) in which she shared screen with Burak zivi.

The fans of Akyrek and Atagl are very excited to see the couple together.

In another news:

Cagan Irmak the famous director is currently casting for screenplay "Gulizar", written by Mahinur Ergun where pre shooting preperations have begun in a mysterious village outside of Istanbul.

Engin Akyrek, the face of Kanal D this year, has been asked by the director who is showing keen interest in him to look at the script for on of the lead character.

The story is romance and thriller based where a woman who inherits a property in a farm moves to the village where two men fall in love with her.

OMGGG!! i was sold on the moustache bit coz it is giving me Mustafa Bulut Vibes and that is honestly the sexiest and obviously the most sauve character he has played so far even if he was a bit of a psycho. I Cant wait!!

Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So basically the script he received it for a movie apparently and there will be two main male leads one of which the director is hoping will be Engin if he accepts. he better take that script coz him and love stories are a match made in heaven. 😛

Also Neslihan is a cutiepie. i really want to see them both together. she si very young and resembles korean pop stars in her look but has a mature vibe so will complement him.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

So basically the script he received it for a movie apparently and there will be two main male leads one of which the director is hoping will be Engin if he accepts. he better take that script coz him and love stories are a match made in heaven. 😛

Also Neslihan is a cutiepie. i really want to see them both together. she si very young and resembles korean pop stars in her look but has a mature vibe so will complement him.

OMG this thread exists!!

Hey, but Neslihan apparently denied the news and that's probably why she didn't feature in the latest Kanal D video?

I am disappointed because I was hoping for the rumor to turn out to be true. She's a brilliant actress from whatever I've watched of Kara Sevda.

-Jaz
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ASKIM❤️
Kanal DVerified account @KanalD
More

I still don't dig that mustache though🥱
Edited by CaputDraconis - 7 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

ASKIM❤️

Kanal DVerified account @KanalD
More

I still don't dig that mustache though🥱

Thanks for the Link. Even a small glimpse of Engin brings a smile on my face😳.😃
Hope we will see him soon with his new project, I would prefer a TV series than a film.
Edited by BenNevis - 7 years ago
sakhisangni thumbnail
So it seems the zindagi forum has been archived I just hope they don't lock it!