Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Deepika, Kamala, Sakhi, hum sab yahin hai, bas sab depression mode mein chale gaye hai, including me 😭 We all had been looking forward to OK since such a long time, only to face this reality of the series coming to an abrupt end...Channel aur producers ki aisi ki taisi 😡 👎🏼
Ab na jaane how long we will have to wait for another Engin series or movie 😔

Anyways, hopefully today I will watch the last episode live...just hope our DagSel will get a happy ending Dont want to agonize over any tragedy 😛
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Boohoohoohoohoo...😭 Tissues please.. 😭

As I opened Olene Kadar's YT channel today in the morning like my every Friday morning routine for the last few weeks, the first video I found there was the final scene of the series. I was so happy to see Daghan and Selvi walking hand in hand in the preview.😊 So, out of excitement, I played the video. Halfway through Daghan killed Ender and Tekin while saving Selvi. 👏 But what happened in the end left me truly heartbroken. 💔

I knew it. Deep down in my heart I knew that they would most likely kill Daghan in the end and they just proved me right. After all, when a series is such a dark thriller and it's even named "Olene Kadar" which translates to Until Death, then how on earth could anyone believe it to have a happy ending? And that dialogue in episode 10 where Daghan said to Selvi "We are the losers of this story" made me believe my theory.

Oh my poor Daghan! I feel so sorry for you. How could you even lead a happy life with your son for whom you have been longing so much, how could you make a happy and loving family with the love of your life Selvi, how could you take care of your mother and sister, when the makers even didn't let you get a doctor's degree?! Ouch! 😛

But no, not just Daghan and Selvi, viewers are the losers of the story too. We wanted the story to have a happy ending but the makers didn't. Wasn't ending the series so soon enough of a torture that they even killed Daghan? 😡 Wouldn't it be great if they ended everything normally in episode 10 itself?! Wouldn't it be nice to see Daghan, Selvi, Daghan's mother, Ayse and Ozgur together leading a free, peaceful life as a family?! Wouldn't it be soothing to eyes to see Fahri and especially, Yilmaz receiving sentences for the crimes they committed?!

I am disappointed with the ending because Daghan got nothing. He wanted to get justice, compensation for all his beautiful years lost, a peaceful mind, his love, his son, a happy family, and above all, revenge. But out of all these things, all he could take was revenge. And what was the use of taking revenge when the person seeking it himself couldn't survive?!

IMO, there was no use of making Selvi a lawyer when she couldn't help Daghan in getting a better justice. There was no use of introducing Tekin in the show when Daghan's real enemity was with Ender and Yilmaz. His introduction and then all the line-up and track of mafia gangsters that followed not only bored me to death but also ruined it for me. In the end, Tekin proved that he was truly a monster by 'Tekin'g (taking) Daghan's life. 😡 And what's worse that those puppets of Ender, Yilmaz and Fahri, remained alive. Why??😡

Although I am yet to watch the last episode but I don't have a heart to watch it's truly sad ending again.
I found the performances by all the actors of the show very impactful. But Engin Akyurek and Fahriye Evcen were the life of the show. Brilliant series ended with a pathetic climax. 😭😡

Edited by Dloves1D - 7 years ago
Dloves1D thumbnail
Need to recover from this tragic show by watching the ones with happy endings, which include Fatmagul and Kara Para Ask.

Love you Engin Akyurek. You are amazing, You are a star. ⭐️
kamala2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello fellow viewers of OK,

What an ending! I am still figuring out why the makers ended it this way. As if the show ending so soon was not enough, they had to kill Daghan? What was the whole point of this story? If anyone knows, pls do share.

Engin did a remarkable job. He gave his heart to the role I think. Fahriye also.

May be someone from Turkey can help us. Would Engin have had any say in how the show ends, since he is such a big star? Or the producers have the right, since he has signed a contract and cannot change the ending? Is this what they planned from the beginning?

I feel Tekin's coming totally confused the story.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Deepika, I don't even want to remember the ending...in fact I made the mistake of watching it live and at 2 in the night when I saw Daghan die and Salvi crying piteously over him...mera neend toh ud hi gayi upar se woh scene aur DagSel ko yaad kar karke ro rahi thi 😭 Haven't watched anything since then, (even my other fav series CvG). Mind has just gone numb 😔
Today I was just browsing the fb page of EAUFC and was reading the angry comments of everybody. Ok, maybe the writer had written a tragic ending for this series, after all like you said, jab title hi Olene Kadar hai, toh happy ending kaise ho sakti hai. And Engin too had signed for such a story only. Bas yahi ek baat khatakti hai ki, series ko abruptly end karni hi thi, toh happy ending dikhani thi na 😕 Why did they have to stick to the original ending...some changes they could've made na 😕

But whatever, I feel Daghan is one of the best of Engin's characters till now. If series had run its full course, we would've got to see the full glory of Engin's acting abilities...because Daghan was a multilayered personality...and also the Engin-Fahriye chemistry was just mind blowing...will really miss DagSel 😭

Vids waiting for your takes on the last 2 episodes...please disappoint mat karna...no hurry...at your leisure 🤗
vidya0906 thumbnail
Engin's message to his fans
Artistanbul @Artistanbul1

Thank you for your best wishes and support . See you soon ... Engin Akyurek.

Edited by vidya0906 - 7 years ago
Dloves1D thumbnail
That's what my point is girls. There was no point in the whole series if the major culprit Yilmaz remained alive. Believe me, I was literally mourning over Daghan's unexpected demise as if someone very close left me forever. Such was the impact of his performance and my craze for the series. I don't think I will want to watch episode 13 ever now that I know it all. To be honest, I feel as if I wasted 24+hours of my life in watching 12 episodes of OK.

I don't know why Engin signed this series. Though his role and performance were absolutely remarkable but this show will be easily forgotten because of a hopeless ending.
Dloves1D thumbnail
Well, Engin Akyurek Fans, yesterday was 14th April, Kerim Ilgaz's birthday,which we forgot because of OK'S shocking ending. So, we can now say Happy Birthday to Kerim Ilgaz, the character that made us huge fans of a wonderful actor, wonderful soul, Engin Akyurek. 🥳
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dloves1D

Well, Engin Akyurek Fans, yesterday was 14th April, Kerim Ilgaz's birthday,which we forgot because of OK'S shocking ending. So, we can now say Happy Birthday to Kerim Ilgaz, the character that made us huge fans of a wonderful actor, wonderful soul, Engin Akyurek.🥳

And today is Daghan's birthday 🥳
Makers did not give us and him any time to celebrate this day after 11 years of imprisonment 😭
About the episode, I guess I'll write after few days... still too shocked with the ending though somewhere I knew it was not going to be a happy ending...
vnsbhavya1 thumbnail
Please, can anyone tell me the website from where I can download Fatmagul's episodes (Dubbed in Hindi or original with subtitles).. Plz plz plz help...