Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 78

DefLeppard thumbnail

Sonsuza Kader - Forever

Ender escapes his death in the last minutes to save himself with a trump card. Will he save himself FOREVER?
Beril gets the first aid from the Nightingales, who are courteous but cautious too. Thanks to Sabiha who asked all the viewer's questions( on Beril's Lonely planet status). Yeah we are confirmed that she is lonely -FOREVER
Did Sabiha mention that Daghan has a conscience and he wouldn't see Beril in pain. So is the conscience tag line of the drama for Daghan and not Selvi as perceived? This is a googly!!
Sabiha you have attitude in your bones. I like it.

Team D go to a scrum meeting after Ender freedom movement. Why didnt Daghan tell Mehmet on his child discovery? Why did he hide this information?
Back at the cabin, the famous scenes from the trailer is played out. Yilmaz and Selvi play safe. But Daghan is determined to play the game by E-company standards of business conduct. Selvi is questioned, but she opts for NAM - non-aligned movement with any power bloc - FOREVER.

Mehmet is enraged by Daghan's strange behavior. He gives a choice of lawyer or him. Of course Daghan is noncommittal.
Good points for viewer's benefit to solving this jigsaw, Daghan knows - Fahri & Yilmaz are BFF, Yilmaz works for Ender and Selvi protects Yilmaz and Ender. Call this organization announcements. This circus happens in my company too...by the time you know the names, their roles change. This happens FOREVER.

Selvi is heartbroken and beyond words to understand the trap set-up. There was a chip falling of her mask. It's good that her conscience questions her, because ultimately conscience is correct and should win.
Zakire quickly assess Selvi's situation, she narrates the Jack and Beanstalk story. To suit purposes let's make Selvi the Jack here - by urban dictionary definitions Jack is person who is A very intellectual, insightful man with the most honest heart. His intentions and words are always well intended and he has the sexiest eyes in the whole world. If you ever argue with a 'Jack' he will for sure make a Jack butt out of YOU. Hmmm

Beril attacks Ender to retaliate Asuman's Miss Marple acts. But Sahika reacts undoubtedly stupid; Is it like who wants to be a millionaire..errr confinarie ? All leads have to play "jail, jail" game akin to house, house.(Sic)

Its a busy day for Daghan. He reaches home to freshen up, the washroom airs tincture of iodine instead of lavender. Sabiha breaks the news of Ender hurting Beril. His responsibilities towards Beril push him out - is this FOREVER?
And did Daghan tears up those arrest warrant as a toilet paper for Ridvan?

Finally the scene I was waiting FOREVER. The maha (epic) confrontation scene of Beril-Daghan is emoted exceptionally well. The situation leading the Ozghur's birth was very unpleasant one So where did Ender find a wet nurse for the baby? Does this mean that Fahri has another kid of the same age?

The scenes were crisp, contained the right opposite emotions and big burden off Beril's chest.
Daghan walks out the as if he achieved another level of playing an age of empires. Of course he is building an empire called destiny.
Why didn't Beril talk about her pain, problems to Daghan? Is she going to sacrifice her life in helping Daghan script his new destiny?

Why did Daghan even come to see Beril? He neither got her free nor found out the "reason" of her arrest. All he got was the verification of Ozghur's existence.

At the prosecutor's office, Yoranel's "holding" have a meeting. Very much like a last minute ditch to fool the shareholders on the quarterly bad performance. Oh they promised for a new version of Ender to be released in next quarter. How? Just by dusting off (read as slap) the older product and packaging it with better label such as responsibility, consequences & shelf life.
The bitter truth of society, to keep home truths away from correction or retrospection goes on n on. Hmmm

Is Muzzafer really an aide to Beril? Is it only lip sympathies?

While Sahika takes the March 8 celebrations to the next day, she tells Beril #BeBoldForAChange. Yup, that is the motto of this year's women's day Beril is determined to kick Ender out of her life FOREVER. Brave Girl. How and when now remains with us to discuss? Here again Beril never confirms her pain to Sahika? Why?? Maybe it's time for me to drink that Jasmine green tea to soothe my nerves.

Daghan & Selvi enact for "Bringing on the heartbreak", the emotions grow further, but reality remains the same.
Did aunt Zakire want Selvi to watch the Beril Brown make-up demo clip. This is Deja Vu.
Dont coffee and oranges invoke acidity? Where is Beruilsil...the famous antacid??

Since when did a lawyer get affected by Page 3 gossips and wanna be news items. Where is the instinct to check on facts? Pinching myself to "love bites" where there is no scope for reality.

Selvi practices "Mirror Mirror on the wall, can i be the truthful of all?".

Daghan has a W dream - why, wet and whatnot!! His expectation from Selvi is very clear. Be an Ariel angel (using that detergent) and answer all the W questions. btw there was an interruption in the dream as well??

The trio missing Halil was a feeling to last FOREVER.

The background scenes were magic, the golden hue, mirrored still life on waters and thoughts from Selvi very reflective. Those scenes explained her process of falling in love with Daghan which some teams here are in doubt FOREVER.

Good scenes have to be interrupted by a phone call - FOREVER.

Daghan wants Sahika to find the missing pieces of E-bey Inc. Did Daghan admit Selvi as his lover? Oh he practices..."keep calm and I forgot why" - FOREVER.

The Ozghur hunting is akin to finding a Pokmon at a water hole, the teams move to the bouncing bed while Mehmet prepares a bullet marked for Ender, love from Osman. Beril is clueless, Daghan picks from the spawn. Glad that he didn't react like an idiot at the party and guarded his thoughts.
Dagahn to witness the strained relationship b/w Ender and Beril. More to come in the following episodes?
Another chip of the block found. Fahri maintains Ozghur.

While Fahri and Ozghur have quality time, its sure that Fahri was not aware of Ender's plans. This makes Fahri force to think that Daghan set up the Pokmon match?

In the meantime, Mehmet loves to play Gangs of Istanbul, more cross firing and few more lives lost. Ender lands up at Ninja's school. He literally behaves like a kid in a candy store. Babasi assures all the ammunition for an expedition to Mt.Daghan. Ender in a state of shock can't add that Asuman and Ninja are the Bonnie & Clyde of the city?? Where is all the instincts gone? Oh got buried in the grave. Uh?
Does that mean, Ender will be second fiddle to the rival camp and babasi takes over completely? Wasn't Sarp's role/acting accepted by audience?

And finally the uncut version of the being truthful.
For me it looked like she could not break her mask, failed doing so (lack of courage etc) hence she banged her head against the wall (mountain). It helped to know Daghan's attachment to her, however she missed another opportunity to come clean. Oh she does have bath every day...then i have no complaints.

Daghan is still unsure of her intentions, but gives in for her to believe he trusts her? Or does he punish her with a one night stand? Or does want to shower her with all the trust of surrendering himself (like the dream), helping her to come clean like the good old Airel v/s Surf ads
Its really tough to understand him. Right now my only solace is quoting "It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back - Mick Jagger"

I did visit the local spice market, they had ran out of stocks. Engin had used them up to bring the khatta, meetha, theeka acts in the whole episode. No words are enough to describe them.

The solo scene where is washes his face, showed the depth of his acting with no dialogues, no props and just actions.!! It was if the water splattered on his stony face, to soothe him (on the new of his son) .Take a bow.!!

Adding to the most popular are the D-B and D-S scenes, Daghan-Sabiha scene. He roared to press her for information. I shivered seeing him pounce. That raw, unadulterated emotions were treat to watch.
Gulcan gives Engin a tough competition, Fahriye is improving (cabin scenes were done good), Sarp is getting repetitive? The guy playing babasi character a deep baritone.

Some really funny moments in the anxious seconds,
How did Engin manage to bring down a huge Sarp at the mansion?
Ender plays a Strauss to theme his team meetings and a work from home?

Ayse is going have some tough days to come. I don't want a story of Gone Baby Gone for her.
Why is aunt Zakire finding Daghan as a burnt man, not to be trusted etc? Who is feeding her these instructions?
Is team D heading for a split? Mehmet is in a hurry for revenge. The game is upped by babasi's entry. Will team D match the sophistication of the mafia group. Don't want a one sided match like Lincoln City v/s Arsenal. Make it exciting like PSG v/s FCB. Let it go down in history FOREVER.

Selvi-Yilmaz conversations are status quo -as FOREVER!!

And finally my dedications to Beril, Daghan, Ender, Selvi (it's just alphabetical order ) who are at cross roads of discovering love, lies and loyalty

Here I am
Seeing you once again
My mind's so far away
My heart's so close to stay
Too proud to fight
I'm walking back into night
Will I ever find someone to believe?

Forever and one I will miss you
However, I kiss you yet again
Way down in Neverland
So hard I was trying
Tomorrow I'll still be crying
How could you hide your lies
Your lies

- Helloween

PS: I just love this song. It energizes from within.

kamala2012 thumbnail
@Defleppard,

Good assessment of last week's episode.

I liked the confrontation scene between Daghan and Selvi. I have seen only that in the subtitled version. Yet to see the whole episode. The dialogues are very good. Fahriye is doing pretty good opposite someone like Engin, who just masters all emotions. He is so so good here than in FG which had many other characters. Here he gets lot more space and doesn't waste it at all.

Not liking Yilmazz-Ayse track. Yilmaz has no heart?

Selvi is going to pay badly when Daghan comes to know she is Vildan. May be just when she needs him, or when Ender attacks her. But Daghan will come around. His love for Selvi is honest I feel. He is also struggling. He knows he should suspect her and be away from her but is not able to.

The dream scene was very filmy.

Daghan actually doesn't trust anyone. That's why he has not told Mehmet about Ozghur.
kamala2012 thumbnail
Not sure if anyone is still watching OK. Defleppard, Blyton- you watching?

The 9th episode has finally got Selvi confessing to Daghan that she is Vildan. Don't know what's going to happen next episode.

Am trying to figure out who is the next target- Beril or Ayse or Fahri or Mehmet or Shahika?

Hope this story is not just about a pile-up of bodies.

Daghan is not interested in getting back to Beril. That is clear.

This show is so different from FG. Don't remember seeing so many dialogues about love burning them! Here all the time Daghan and Selvi say they are getting burnt, which is the Turkish expression for falling in love I think. The lines in this show are more poetic but also more dramatic.

DefLeppard thumbnail
@kamala
I am watching it. The sub-titles have come out late for OK-9 episode.
Will post my review after watching them tonight...
DefLeppard thumbnail

Derd Olsun - Suffer

Selvi slithers "Like a Virgin, touched for the very first time"...as the foreplay continues, ending in a climax but of a different penetration.

Isn't there something called sound proofing? How can they exchange dialogues to & fro cabin? And Mehmet & gang were not disturbed from this cry?

For a hurried exit they had time to wear their overcoats? Great presence of mind!

Tekin's henchman use the technology called "yellow" tooth...to confirm the law and not so order of Daghan!! LOL.

Had heard of shooting from shoulder...but shooting on shoulder was something new!!

Since Women's day is done, Sahika and Beril plan for a mother's day parade now. When is that? Second Sunday of every May.!!

Now Poirot Muzzafer and Marple Asuman have a not so secret meeting to discuss the findings of their case - kidnapping of Ender Waverly!!!

Fahri calls Yoranels to narrate a story of a boy who called wolf!! Asuman upset, Muzzafer frets and Beril is still a puppet? Oh btw Sahika whets.

Gulcan pulled a strong turn of emotions from being surprised, to suppressed and finally being aligned. Loved those 20 seconds.

After jail, jail, they come to play house house again. Loved the parallels drawn, from Vildan to Selvi playing such games of breaking into homes. Oh btw...Daghan the gentleman opens the door for the lady. ;-)

If Asuman can eavesdrop, so can Beril. Now its time for some noise cancellation*pun intended*

While a restrained Ender is singing praises of Samuel Jackson, Ninja Tekin shares the blue print of a kidnap to blame Daghan. Tekin's henchman delivers the miss(ed) news, a quick meeting is held at con-pool. Now don't they remind us of the Amazonian soldiers of the famous dictator? LOL

Beril calls Daghan to confirm the suspicion. Ridvan investigates the staged drama. Viola..they find the same bullet as an evidence. Will Halil & Osman's murder mystery be solved??? Btw is Ridvan the only officer in charge for all the areas in Istanbul??

Isnt it an era of steam heaters? Go green guys...not by getting jealous but by saving trees.

Oh the steam is in the questions...Is Ender a dost or dushman? Where is Daghan? And the answers heat up the tempers..."bilmiyorum" in chorus.

The much awaited scenes of Ridvan and Mehmet were a treat to watch. So they were colleagues in the police force? Ridvan gives the teaser to the movie "Olympus has fallen". Mehmet is not happy with the razzie honors.

Will Daghan's mobile be used to fix him in the Ender's kidnap case? Just like the past? This is getting murkier!!

Team D gives the news of ninja assassins to Mehmet. How does Mehmet reach Daghan? Was this confinement of Selvi already planned irrespective of Tekin's game plan?? Daghan Crusoe and his Man Friday re-plan for a reaching an island called Ms cerca de mentir (Closer to lie)

Asuman and Beril wearing designer night gowns talk of their fav. bed time story the boy who called wolf. LMAO

A doubtful Beril wants Sahika to approve of her night dress, besides have a girly talk on their findings of Asuman playing "who dares to be millionaire" with a phone-a-friend option. But a shrewd Asuman changes her mind to use double dip help option.ROFL

When the steam cools off, there is condensation of thoughts. That's exactly Daghan's state when pours his heart out to Selvi...to come undone of all her shortcomings.

Rise and shine for next the morning. Daghan is a man in control. Having a beauty like Selvi, his mind all over her, yet he decided to keep an arm's at night. Popularly called "experiments with truth", is Daghan the next Mahatma in the making????

I had heard of horses wearing their shoes at night...but what about Selvi and Daghan?

A hurt Selvi would not give in to the charm of Daghan. It was like watching a certain "Law"son programme called BITES. (btw I love watching her shows)

Yilmaz wakes up to hear the wolf wolf cry from Mehmet. A confused Yilmaz remembers it as Aesop's fables but gets confused with Wolf and the lamb story.

Sabiha and Ayse miss Halil. When Ayse uses the cuss word..Sabiha flares up. Nah...it's not those 4 letter ones...this one is Intikam and reprimands Ayse for a time-out!!

Banter at breakfast was heartwarming. Selvi does not reciprocate for Daghan's flirtations. Her eyes were cautious and questioned him on her captivity. Good usage of body language by Fahriye in those scenes.

If you are not in the pink of health, at least wear pink to show your well-being...yeah we are now well versed with Beril's cope up mechanisms. Asuman dare not stop Beril, because she is already a millionaire. So Beril does recall the events of 11 year "her"story. Is the birth of Fahri's son a juxtaposition of our theory??

Mother's day preparation reaches next level, where Sabiha visits Asuman. They exchange on parenting tips, of course disagree on the ending Wolf and the lamb story. Must admit that Sabiha Sultana has guts to walk into Muzzafer's mansion and give a warning to Asuman. This is like a away match.

Selvi spontaneously sings along...

Can you be my doctor? , Can you fix me up? Can you fix me up?, Can you wipe me down?

I just feel my sweat!!

For which Daghan replies...

I've been watching you!

A La La La La Long

Standing across the room I saw you smile.

I said I want to talk to you for a little while.

But before I make my move my emotions start running wild.

Girl I want to make you sweat

Sweat 'til you can't sweat no more.

And if you cry out I'm gonna push it some more...

*kill me for this improvisation* More push to know who the real Selvi is. Try try till you get reply is Daghan's mantra to chase Selvi to accept her side of the story.

The patient to doctor conversation had to happen over a splinter, sweat, sob, saliva et al.

Yilmaz reaches out to Fahri to know the possible ending of the Wolf and the lamb story.

"Wolf, Wolf" cries aunt Zaikre for a missing Selvi and blames Daghan for this "miss"ing act. Ayse gives an iota of truth to the story. Doesn't Selvi behave exactly the same way as Zakire, exaggerate things to elicit answers? And Ayse just like her mother? Did Yilmaz send Zakire to mount pressure on the Daghan to give whereabouts of Vildan/Selvi???

Did they say "singing in the shower"? Folks if the Daghan -Selvi did "it" or not, am sure Tekin did it!!.

Asuman is not happy to see a harem at Tekins. She has bigger things to handle for now. She wants to understand the connection of the all the wolves stories. Tekin gives an abridged version of them. Throwing Sezai into the equation, she confuses a confident Tekin to end the story. (I'll come back to this confusion a little later).ROFL

The security team of an operating system company jumped out of their "Window" for no password protection and weren't kids always lured for a candy/Popsicle?

Now did Selvi see pictures of Tekin and Asuman too? Isn't there is thing called privacy settings??Reminding thou shalt not condemn this drama...*pinching myself*

Team D meets to share more itinerary of the island destination "closer to lies". So they a need a phone+SIM, few bullets+bullet proof vest, money & some survival tricks.

Mehmet learns the existence of "their" son. He will change the game plan to secure the revenge plus the child.( I am convinced on Mehmet's lateral thinking)

Daghan calls Beril for a meeting to say "I just called to say I love you, I just called to say how much I care"!! Beril "Wonders", audience wonders! Its a wonderful world.

Yilmaz works 360 degree to strain Daghan. Now it's the routine 20 sec scene with Ayse. They compete with Beril scenes now.

Daghan uses a JIT (Just in time) technique to stop Yilmaz harass Ayse...says...you can't touch this. Did he "Hammer" him too???

If Ayse is sister, Selvi is sister-like!The equation is root and square. Don't open algebra books to solve this quadratic equations, because you wouldn't find answers there!! Watch the drama.

Now Ridvan joins to add his craft for the ending of story. While Ender kidnapping Ozghur is convincing, E-bay Inc rush for an emergency meeting.

Poirot Muzzafer is not happy with Marple Asuman's way of handling the wolf case. He drives down to reach Sabiha. Now drive by car is faster than travelling by walk or other means of transport. Haven't they been preaching this from episode 1?? He is upset, that while Mother's day preparations are on full swing, the Father's day story has been neglected. Very important conversation for Daghan to overhear. I am confused, was Muzzafer giving a threat or warning or truce to the situation? Again well done Sabiha for not getting crushed for that heavy handed attitude of the rich.

Ender realizes without a DNA test that Tekin is his father. How? DNA - Derived N Assumed . An image freak Ender is not happy with his origins. Tekin realizes that he needs to impress his son. Time for some action. Ender confuses Tekin for a Sezai murder, disliking of Beril and rage for Daghan to put Selvi in the middle of the crisis. To end this tumult of Ender-Asuman, Tekin suggests to play "Eliminators".

Does Ender realize that Muzzafer will be ruthless to accept such origin of species?

Sabiha cant stop her rehearsals for Mother's day and gives an impromptu guilt trip to Daghan. Loved this scenes here. The convulsions of imagining her son as a convict was giddy. So Sabiha doesn't know the existence of Ozghur. Bring it on baby...she would love to see her grandchild as the carry-on series from Halil. Ozghur will be the bone of contention. Did she mention the lamb of the story as well.

Isn't it high time that Daghan stops spending time with his play date and think of his family who are extremely vulnerable now? Yeah yeah I have seen Avengers - Age of Ultron!!

Selvi is now conditioned to blowing hot, blowing cold from Daghan. Wait...doesn't land get hot and cool faster than anything? (with regards to my geography teacher)

The old boys' meet ends up in united by spirits, divided by sons. The stakes are upped and now that both team know their rivals well, I except some sharp/cool play-offs from now on.

Why do I get a hunch that Mehmet will die for Team D?? (No, I can't take that scene, hoping his sexy beard comes to some use then!!). Mehmet we love you.

Beril is not a hands-on to interact with a young child. As mentioned before, she never had siblings, no neighborhood kids to interact - remember the lonely planet Beril. Lovely screenplay on how she handles few of hours with Ozghur. She just doesn't connect to his insecurities and only cares for her action.

A free Ender walks back to Yoranel mansion to show off his heroism in fighting with Daghan. Sahika doesn't buy this story as ever.

A dutiful Beril, waits for Daghan to share her success story. Daghan for sure knows the Fahri's son Ozghur is "their" son. A slight bend down the window to see his face and the love and concern overflowed a father's eyes. Yes there is suffering to endure, for a larger cause. Now how did he confirm that Ozghur is their son from the Pokmon hunt...of course DNA test - remember Derived n Assumed. If Ender can find his babasi, Daghan can find his ogul.

An upset Tekin, wants to prove his son, the value of being a mafia babasi. The lucky dip names are written off, every time certainly he shows his pining for his son so long!! Why do I get this strange feeling that Tekin will end up killing Ender for being spurned by son??

The opening lot goes to Ridvan. The snipers firing is ground breaking, not because Ridvan was heavy ;-), but they would have not realized it was Tekin's job.

Shouldn't all crime in city be blamed on Daghan!!??

Yilmaz has so far been lucky in covering his base, but atchung! Fahri is too sharp to cut back.

Beril throwing herself in the "maut ki kuwa" (well of death) was a surprise development. She did play along her lines with Ender in the plan. Will she survive the game? Will her sufferings ever be recognized?

Selvi unable to see heads rolling, finally confesses her role in the game long over. Got a feeling like operation successful but patient died scenario with this revelation. Her duplicity and her brother murdering Halil & Osman extends her sufferings for a journey to be long, harsh and complicated.

Daghan is now the lean mean machine, savaging for revenge from every living thing who had taken those 11 years from his life including his child. No reservations. Will he feel remorse for their sufferings? Will he be the lamb or the wolf of the story?

Daghan's path is uncharted. For some he is a hormone infested teenager, for some he is a radicalized warrior, for some he is a patient lover, for some he is an emotional son/brother, for some he is a cold heart ex. Personally, he had to be watched akin to enjoying a traditional 7 course meal, not a fast food burger!!

Repeat last week's lines for Daghan It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back - Mick Jagger for I am not sure, if Daghan's over confidence could push him to the wall

After disclosing her identity, will Selvi put restrictions for Dagahn to know her backstory? How will Selvi react to learning on Yilmaz killing few more souls, existence of Ozghur?

Who cares on the Sahika-Daghan firm's inventions? Who cares on the sexual harassment at Selvi's office? Who cares if Ozghur ever attends school? Who cares if those MIB *Men in Black* body guards never followed Beril? Who cares if you cut bell pepper n tear glands open? Who cares if young lady cannot split wood? Who cares if Ridvan's hair transplant comes to an abrupt end?

Once again Engin shouldered the responsibility of the drama very well. He is there in almost every frame exuberating emotions ranging from revenge, hope, sorrow, despair, anger, control, love, reluctance, playful...so many many more. In fact it's tough to enlist all of them here. It must be physically very demanding for putting those long hours at work.#Respect #Dedication

Ragip comes next, his meeting with Tekin were scenes of control, honor, contempt and doubt were done brilliantly. Tekin too (i don't know the actor's name) conveyed breach of trust, kill with honor, nostalgia, compulsions...oh so many emotions.

Have to say...OK team has seasoned bunch of actors. Love them all!!

Well if the episode is titled "Suffer", I would still be optimistic to say it's a "Safar" (a journey) of - salvation of sins, redemption of justice and reclamation of lost freedom.

PS: Selvi washing clothes wash basin was Deja Vu. I have done it in all my transits at hotel room.

*original lyrics by Snoop Dogg, Inner Circle*

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wowww Dummycim, you just nailed it!!!!! What an amazing review 👏👍🏼 👏👍🏼 👏👍🏼 👏👍🏼 A thousand likes bhi kam padegi iske liye.
Actually I hadnt watched the episode inspite of downloading it on Sunday. But when I saw that you had already posted the review, I was compelled to watch the episode today, to take full maza of your writeup. And you didnt disappoint girl 👍🏼

And the episode title "Suffer" 😕 Well actually it was more of a Safar like you have said. For everybody concerned it was a journey through time and moving ahead...lets see what the story has in store for us 🤔

DagSel playing house house was very endearing. How lucky for them to get a convenient, isolated house fully stocked up and with all the facilities...and Selvi even found a laptop with a USB stick attached to it 😆 Btw did she really see Tekin and Asu's pic?

And when she told Daghan about what all she was ready to do for her husband...he was really caught off guard...soch mein pad gaye doctor bey 😆 Anyways, I just love these two 😳

Beril, well one feels sad for her...Gulcan carries off her character with a restrained and quiet dignity...but Beril has to pay for not believing in Daghan all those years back...And Daghan is in no mood to forgive or forget anything.

The Mehmet-Tekin face-off was awesome...aur ha, mujhe bhi lagta hai Mehmet bechara kurban ho jaayega is chakkar mein.

Tekin ke saamne toh Ender innocent lagta hai This guy is writing off names of his victims, like as if he is preparing a shopping list...aur pehla target Ridvan, ko gira bhi diya 😲

Daghan can't believe what he just saw...and then Selvi had to confess...and another shocker for him Dekhte hai aage kya hota hai 🤔
Dloves1D thumbnail
Hello dear friends,
I am watching OK too.

I love the chemistry between Daghan and Selvi and I have to admit that no matter how evil Ender, Tekin, Yilmaz and other guys are, I enjoy watching the whole show. The entire episode of 2 hours is full of thrill, suspense and keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Amazing, wonderful, brilliant review like always, Dummy ji! 👏

Beril is still hopeful of becoming a family with Ozgur and Daghan despite having not trusting him for years. How convenient! But Daghan is playing his own game and using Beril to get his son. That's what he should have done. Glad that he didn't fall for Beril's sugar coated love confessions.

Like you all, even I am sure that Mehmet will die in this battle as it was clear from the scene between Tekin and Mehmet. By the way, I loved that scene for the respect and for the kind of alliance that was shown between the two. Tekin could have killed Mehmet right away, but he didn't. Thankfully!

Selvi and Daghan's relationship is like a vicious circle. They love each other but Daghan's inquisitiveness for the truth and Selvi's helplessness and fear of losing him in the process of revealing her identity were stopping them from taking their relationship to the next level. But thanks to the fast pace of the show, as viewers, we and, ofcourse, Daghan didn't have to wait for more episodes for Selvi's revelation of the truth. Asli mazaa to ab aayega!
Dloves1D thumbnail
Does anyone else also feel that inclusion of Mafia in OK is just a way of extending the story? It was originally meant to be a story about Daghan and Ender's rivalry but with the involvement of Tekin and his mafia gang and now police asking Daghan to be their 'eyes and ears' in this chase (as shown in the promo of Episode 11), does anyone still think it will remain interesting?
I am currently watching KPA too and there also Elif has been asked to 'help' police in catching the money laundering gang in order to get rid of them.
I feel OK is becoming more like KPA part 2. 🥱

Though I haven't yet watched episode 10, but I think instead of solving Daghan's problems, the makers are interested in bringing more troubles and complications which doesn't actually concern him or his family.
What's your opinion on that girls?

DefLeppard thumbnail

Ah Serce Kalbim Benim - Oh my heart

Selvi doesn't seem to enjoy the live transmission of the program called death by lottery. She gets a mild attack...nah not her heart, but her conscience attacks her. This time she surrenders to that inner voice to say "Vildan Benim". A stunned Daghan, who was singing doe a dear, a female dear feels correction to say..."Let's start from the very beginning".

Selvi gives her side of the story in verbatim, except that Yilmaz killed Sezai, that's for our hero to work on. He roars in anger, repent and pain being unable to face his fears (of hearing to the truth), that his "conscience" failed to detect. Did they say an injured lion more dangerous?

Selvi is unsure of Halil's death. But quickly counters him in the case of Ridvan. Daghan vows to know nothing of it - that's called clear conscience demo clip. Any takers?

Daghan, is now a "Daghan Soysur" because of an ill will plan which was played to perfection by BEE colony. Selvi was just a worker BEE - Being Ender's Employees.

Ridvan is buried an orphan without any one to grieve. An EGM - Ender's Guessing Meeting is held to find out the cause behind Ridvan's death. It's no brainer, Daghan it should be!!
A stunning Beril finishes her "duties" of a mother - quality time with her son and some retail therapy if you can afford it. But she is crossed at being interrupted that Ozghur is Fahri's son. How did we know that...those cross patterns on her shirt said it all. Plus a red too!!

A close collared Ender doesn't budge with the information of the Ozghur, forcing Beril to play games. Oh can she - a bird brain?

Sahika becomes Felicity Lemon to investigate a case - blood on the dance floor!! Going by her speed she can make mistakes while typing Hickory Dickory Dock. ;-). How do we know that...oh she worn lemon shaped danglers.

A determined Selvi packs her bags (with accessories, overcoats and footwear to match) which falls with in the baggage limits of 23 kgs to spend rest of her time in jail? A tearful farewell with Zakire got the best emotional churn with "Anne", so that Zakire too can participate in Mother's day celebrations.
For readers who love symbolism, this so reminded of a daughter in a household, taking a Bidaai(farewell) - ceremony of leaving the father's house to reach her husband's soon after marriage. Hmm.
Why do I get a feeling that Selvi is pushing her herself into deeper problems, how did we get that clue? That plunging V necks show the depth of the problems.!! It had double V. Gosh! My prayers are on.

The hit-man fails to kill Selvi, as expected. Superman Daghan (without an inside out underwear ) comes in time to save her. They say once angel of death (its Yama in Hindu religion) fancies you, it's tough to hood wink unless a super power/devotion intervenes.

The homecoming (Grihapravesh) of Selvi into the Soysur's was the gesture much appreciated, until Sabiha takes things seriously as an interviewer for a job application - DAUGHTER who can keep her son within law. ;-).
Aunt Zakire drops in for a "high" tea. High time they discussed the relationship status of Daghan-Selvi; at least for the sake of the audience. Everyone accepted watching the movie "Stuart Saves his family", but were not sure of the ending of "The proposal". A shy Daghan leaves the hall, before older women talk further on fixing the nuptials etc. and an apprentice Selvi is put to test - make fresh tea, prepare dinner and also make a clean bed. Now that's called a perfect daughter-in-law. Reality check!!
Selvi's joy of meeting aunt Zakire, latter assured of Selvi's safety was so similar to maika (relatives of mother) visiting you to know that you are settled down happily in a new house. If Sahika and Beril can have girl talk, so can Ayse and Selvi. Ayse needs to listed to Fake Love - Drake.

Daghan wanted to bring in some relief/happiness in Selvi's life. This is his way of payback to all the trouble Selvi has taken to get his "freedom".

Why did they put a scene of burning the fingers while making tea. Since this a PG 13 kinda of dizi (remember those edited love scenes), creatives wanted to promote safety tips at kitchen.(Sic)

The hitman returns with his misses, Tekin uses his ninja sword for an imposition. A good workman uses his tool story ..anyone?

In the meanwhile, Beril begins her training session with Sahika. She wants to trade her shares for short and covering. Sahika is unsure of this request and buys time as a broker. Watching Ender's exit, she calls Daghan for a meeting.

Oh! she carefully chooses her dress and make-up. Why...definitely the Beril Brown sales are up and they can afford a 2 min TVC now. And man does she threaten Daghan...yeah she wanted to know if his make-up was waterproof or not. Call it business acumen. Ha..ha.

Sometimes I wonder why would Daghan even have to oblige a meeting with Beril, if he is done n dusted of the past? He is not interested in her money, her brains or her emotions. If its Ozghur, he is capable of digging out that - one man show. I browse carefully a series called "Tell me why"...perhaps he wants to get leads on Ender's whereabouts, perhaps he wants to lash out the anger in EMI - Episodic Melodrama Installment or perhaps he wants to forgive her for the past and at least be a well-wisher to her existence (checking on her safety conditions etc) or perhaps fulfill the DB fans in those 2 mins scenes ;-) As usual no conclusion from those scenes...but viewers were smart to help us out by unanimously declaring Beril the icon of the Silly Mothers Inc. !!!

A father-son talk doesn't end well either. Its open ended if Ender like that mud pie dessert or not. Eeeks..a big clue missed out!!

An dutiful apprentice daughter-in-law, waits for Daghan to return home. Daghan is reflective on his complicated eco-system. He doesn't look back to past, for his believes to set right the present and doesn't care for his future?? I hear background music -"If we go down then we go down together, We'll get away with everything" (Paris - Chainsmokers)

Next day, Tekin visits Beril with a impersonation of Sezai's well-wisher. He is interested in "escort" services of the holdings. Beril decides its time to play a quick match and invites Selvi for client visit.

Sahika Lemon wearing a plum color top finds that blood stains are not from the wild goose hunting, but from a gander!!

Ender is not interested in review of the movie "Once upon a time Asuman", a block buster gangster movie. If the backstory is true, Tekin killing Ender in the end is kinda of giving, because Tekin hates to live with weakness - called a family.

A determined Selvi, wants to solve Halil's case. If it matters Daghan, it matters to her also. She gets the permission for the case files. Does she negotiate for further allowances and "approvals"??

Daghan pays no heed to Sabiha's plea. He is just laced with revenge & zest for solving everything in one go. Perhaps its Sabiha's blind spot that she still treats him like a 5 year old!

There are several meetings of Yilmaz, Fahri and Team D to know Tekin's involvement with Ender. Result : learning the basics of a machine - talk to the nuts and bolts in a factory. The auditions for the "Wolves of the Borsa", the Turkish remake of a similar movie takes place. Most characters make their lines impressive. But Yilmaz fails to complete, when the snipers without any protection to their heads snoop down. Protection to the head--needed? they use hands.;-)

This time Team D does meticulous planning, hacking voice calls, location of a factory, more men to fight and perfecting it with a tripod to shoot. Full marks.

Daghan is taken into custody, for an audition campaign without a producer. A tight slap from the commissioner was much needed as a wake up Daghan from a brash, revengeful, brigand mode. Recently Turkish Prime Minister said "Have 5(kids), not 3" on national television and the sassy attorney took it heart without hearing it properly. Result : 3 cases of Daghan becomes 5 more. . She is sure to rewind him back to an Olene Kader with her case collection.

Asuman is no longer interested in mother's day, she prepares for a gorgeous grandma day!! Foolish fantasies.

A duplicate of Osman fails to track a smart Selvi. Beril explains that Tekin has the clue to Sezai's murder. Reminds me of the saying from here "bagal mein chor aur shehr mein dhindora" which literally means thief is around the corner but still there is chaos in the city. (To miss something right under one's nose)
If Selvi had almost been certain of owning up her part of the role in the Sezai murder, why didn't she share that with Beril? Why dont they collaborate to finish Ender? By this time Beril is title rich like a (b)witch, brick, bird brain. Why? Oh she forget to wear those chandelier earrings.
Selvi walks into the angel of death, who is eagerly waiting for her. Beril is unaware of the repercussions, yet manages to score points on Selvi's double faults. When is the next grand slam???

Many audience and readers have expressed repetitiveness and dis joint behavior with characters. True, Repetitive narration helps us get different interpretation of the characters to their decisions, existence and future. It's a technique of storytelling to make it more layered. Otherwise it falls flat or homogeneous. Another much discussed topic is having disjoint emotions - Daghan not upset Selvi etc. Like mentioned in the previous post, the Sezai killing mystery is now dated. Its sunk cost to digress on. He wants to end Sezai's case to begin Halil's case; for he is sure the same gang is involved in both of them.

Will Sabiha reconcile with a preparations for a grandma day? Will Daghan up his game to work in tandem with both parties? Will he get Mehmet's support for such a deal?
Will Selvi come out of Tekin's meeting without collateral damage? Will Ayse recognize Yilmaz intentions? Will Beril begin her slow poison to Ender?

There were several best scenes in this episode. All of them very well enacted. But my favorite actor remains Engin. Thrice in this drama, Daghan feels utterly helpless to look into the skies for a divine energies to save him from the onslaught. Once at the jail on hearing fetus dead, once after meeting Beril soon after his release and now when he realizes the magnitude of damage a false witness had done. Daghan always put a strong front with giving much to his insecurities but these are the times, we have to remember that he behind a strong face, there is a gentle soul, being crushed always. He too depends on the Almighty to save him from the enemies, misfortunes and miseries. Amen.
They were no dialogues, no props, no co-stars; it was just Engin and his eyes all the way. Bravo!! (btw that's the same in Turkish too ?)

The drama is equally poised with forked road ahead of all the characters. Do they make choices by heart or mind? It's taken 10 episodes to establish the conflicts, internalizing them to bring all of them on the same page. If the teaser says...building back brick by brick does it mean Daghan, the protagonist goes back to reset his life?

My dedication to Daghan...

He got the action, he got the motion
Oh yeah, the boy can play
Dedication, devotion
Turning all the night time into the day

He do the song about the sweet lovin? woman
He do the song about the knife
He do the walk, do the walk of life
Yeah, he do the walk of life

- Dire Straits

PS: Mehmet teaching Ozghur those knot styles reminded me of scouts training. Lame connection for Tekin to meet Selvi. Why were those photographs lying around so easily!!

DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dloves1D

Does anyone else also feel that inclusion of Mafia in OK is just a way of extending the story? It was originally meant to be a story about Daghan and Ender's rivalry but with the involvement of Tekin and his mafia gang and now police asking Daghan to be their 'eyes and ears' in this chase (as shown in the promo of Episode 11), does anyone still think it will remain interesting?
I am currently watching KPA too and there also Elif has been asked to 'help' police in catching the money laundering gang in order to get rid of them.
I feel OK is becoming more like KPA part 2. 🥱

Though I haven't yet watched episode 10, but I think instead of solving Daghan's problems, the makers are interested in bringing more troubles and complications which doesn't actually concern him or his family.
What's your opinion on that girls?

Extending the story to mafia was much needed. The Sezai murder happened because of Asuman's shady background. How do they bring out the epicentre of the problem?

I havent watched KPA, so no comments on that aspect.

The story is at cross roads, say midway. It could go down as a dark revenge story or a hope rebuidling story.
Guessing game continues...