Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 74

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Vira Bismillah - Heaven in the name of God

The owners of the 3 coffins have been resolved as algebraic equation x+y+z = Selvi +Y+ Daghan. .

If life was so simple as solving them, do we need to remember the "name of God"??

Did Ender ghost read my post to convert his E-bay corporate to E-Bay Detention camp!*Enderanamo Bay*. The third degree torture to Yilmaz so that Selvi calls a truce was cringe to view. Ender shows off his Linda Goodman's reading. Sun sign matters when Yilmaz vital signs fail? Selvi repeats her sibling obedience service without fail. Outcome Yilmaz is released on bail.

Daghan busy with know-how Selvi. Are identities in orphanages compromised so easily? Oh Mehmet's contacts are handy.Now he has enough of data + intuition (after talking to Zakire) that Selvi is playing Tom & Jerry with him.
Osamn's negligence is the victim of his rage. Do they reconcile or is it too late?

Selvi croons a "Papa dont preach" cuz she wants to be a Madonna balancing her blood pressure ( Systolic - for Sibling, Diastolic - for Daghan). This looks repetitive since neither Yilmaz nor Selvi have a plan B. Their plan A seems hopeless for now.

A Yoranel team meeting progresses with some spicy sauce. Asu finds her grandchild coup in soup.

Sahika sows seeds of #BenefitsOfSezaiKillings with Beril. Now germination needs optimum temperature, moisture, air and sometimes "light". Will Beril get them to sprout?*Spine Seedlings Inc*

Daghan pays a surprise visit to Selvi. He does witness her glimpses of duplicity. Dual SIM. Now arent there handsets with dual sim slots in the market? Did the Samsung CEO get grafted for such laziness??? And that photo is a "passport" to hell...Selvi please keep it away dear. Did Daghan see that too? Maybe Yes!!!

Daghan is very patient when it comes to Selvi. For he is obligated with her actions - his freedom. However this doesn't stop him from asking questions of her inconsistent behavior...aka. lies. When Selvi pretends to be girly with dewy lips, Daghan realizes its time for him to put the same charade which Selvi likes.

Kissa kiss ka ...
2 kisses were shown back 2 back by 4 characters in play.
Ender kisses Beril as her punishment for hiding the photographs from him. Beril realizes this over bearing Ender's act.
Daghan kisses Selvi as her punishment for adding more lies to her story. Selvi mistakes it for genuine care.

I know that this argument is not very popular here, but let me try putting my hypothesis.
Yes Daghan did close his eyes and remained until they broke on the kiss. Him closing the eyes was more saying sorry, I don't mean to hurt you, but you have chosen this way. So will I. Every lie will be paid back by a lie. Daghan knows Selvi's wants of love from him. And he will use this weakness until she comes clean. He will make anything easy for her if she answers his questions... holding hands, hugging et al.

And the next scenes put my hypothesis to rest. One kiss, Missy Selvi thought she could manipulate Daghan to withdraw the revenge in front of his parents. She put him in a spot. And he roared back!! I shivered seeing that scene. Daghan cannot be controlled. Period.
Didnt he say "Mine"..really? when Mehmet inquired about Selvi.

The built up the office scenes were good. Selvi's inquisitiveness in Ender's business deals (read as frauds) were not taken well by her boss. He did warn her with mild measures. But when Selvi proved to be head strong, he did take the wild card out! Now I understand why they say Boss is always right

Result was Daghan to get a glimpse of Selvi's hardships. The rescue was an impulsive act with an obligation which can upset him easily. So it isnt LOVE yet.
While the peck on his cheek was her gratitude/thank-you. He has given her the liberty of being physical to ease the operations with her.

Call this romantic illusions.??

10 Downing Street, now isnt that address familiar? Hmmm...so what was the reason to move into a new house? More budgets from production house, balcony romance for Osman-Ayse, spare room for Selvi??? Wait was it for more security.??

Ender foundation does exist. Strongly feel that Vildan was part of the child trafficking racket, for organ harvest or shady business serving Ender's richness.

Daghan storming into Ender's office was a little un-tactful. If it were to get Sahika and Daghan face2face, a blocked and forged account then it makes a balance sheet.
So they strike a deal for a business. Good use of the sibling rivalry, Daghan's professional knowledge and the secret formula. May the force be with you.

If Dagahn can do carpentry, Ender become a Pablo Picasso. Ha!Was he sketching a plot to eliminate her too?
Ender's office has all the elements of nature...trees, sea poster, lots of windows for air. So is he the animal to complete the eco-system. ROFL.

Yilmaz got a new assignment, new gun but same old mania. Ozghur is being used liberally by everybody except Daghan and Beril to know of his existence. Juxtaposition of fate.Hence fault in their stars is so apt. Or will the kid be over hearing to all the plots?

Neither Fahri nor Yilmaz have any affections towards Ozghur. Their profession demands them to be cold blooded and carnal.

Asu plays agony aunt with Beril. Beril is easy with showcase of emotions. Will Asu be the first to hunt for Ozghur?
Selvi running Wee Willie Winkie to Yilmaz's house is a loop hole. Esp in front of the helper boy. And hoodwinking the state guards. Now I know how tax payers money goes down the drain.!!

The much anticipated/hyped evening was Sahika's party. The run-up to the occasion was very interesting.
Beril Brown did a demo clip on make-up art (Beril Brown is Turkish version of Bobby Brown*kill me*), Ender to show off his muscle power *literally*, Selvi did a ramp walk of Paris fashion week while Daghan's power dressing was akin to James Bond for an Omega watch ad.
Their body languages were distinct. Beril was mere mechanical Barbie doll, Selvi excited with an anticipation of surprise (hugs n kisses) and Daghan in a hurry to see the fireworks. So should we conclude all the glossy pictures of Beril on the world wide web is just a soul lost interest in the worldly affairs?

The entry to the grand ball was nothing romantic. Daghan literally pulled Selvi for he wanted to see Ender-Selvi dynamics. Pinocchio nose detector in his hands.
Ender's frustration was paisa vasool, while Beril looked dazed as ever. Did Daghan catch a glimpse of Beril from side lines?
The battle lines are drawn, the teams and forces are lined-up. Halla-bol moment *cry for an attack*

Somewhere in the same city, Osman being followed by Yilmaz for a show down. Osman was ready for an onslaught. So did he have enough protection to save his life or did his reflexes fail to know Yilamz's action or did he serve himself on a platter as a shaheed (martyr) ? But if Yilmaz really shot Osman, Selvi's quantum of salvation is higher.

If Halil is shot then, Daghan vengeance will be stronger than red bull+tequila. Didnt we hear the gun shots...during the closing scene?

Will Daghan get an clue from Selvi's laundry bag*XML in size ...is a technology too.
Will Daghan disclose to Selvi his business details?
Need better screen space for Beril...even episode 6 has not been able to establish her character. Why?

Overall the episode was like mixed fruit jam. For Daghan, I see he has learnt to play his game now. Ender needs to play counter strike on his laptop. Sahika is loud and impulsive. She can get into quick sand easily. Beril wake up girl. Selvi buy a DVD of "Good will hunting" now!! Yilmaz you are my cold slaugh(t), Fahri still says catch me if you can.

Finally my dedication to Daghan-Selvi for keeping up the Valentine's day spirits intact

We're all here, the lights and noise are blinding
We hang back, it's all in the timing
It's poker, he can't see it in my face
But I'm about to play my Ace

We need love, but all we want is danger
We team up then switch sides like a record changer
The rumors are terrible and cruel
But, honey, most of them are true

'Cause, baby, I could build a castle
Out of all the bricks they threw at me
And every day is like a battle
But every night with us is like a dream

Baby, we're the new romantics
-Taylor Swift

Engin rocked the episode, big burden delivered right. Fahriye is good with happy and cute scenes. The emotional conflicts scenes can be better.
Sarp can tone down his facial expressions. Gulcan needs no dialogues to emote her 20 secs.

Thank you for the sub-title authors. All the while assumed that Daghan bought that special dress for Selvi!!

PS:
Zakire-Selvi scenes are treat to watch. The phone conversation was easy breezy between DS.*cute*. Halil-Sabiha wonderful couple#RelationshipGoals

@Vidya...thank you for notifying on the subtitles*hugs*

kamala2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@DefLeppard

What does your ID name mean? Just curious.

Liked your writeup on the epsiode. Daghan is not in love yet, but he likes Selvi a lot. I also heard him say 'mine' to Mehmet.

The actor playing Mehmet looks very similar to the actor playing Daghan's dad.

Daghan working with Shahika to take revenge on Ender is like 1980s Hindi film. This story needs more surprising plots.

Feel sorry for Osman. And Ayce. She will be in shock. Will probably blame her brother.

Yilmaz now has an unneccessary murder in his hand. Hope he doesn't kill Daghan's dad also.

Is it to easy to access someone else's file in Turkey?

DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamala2012

@DefLeppard

What does your ID name mean? Just curious.

Liked your writeup on the epsiode.

Thank you for liking my post.
I am self claimed music junkie, Have gronw listening to rock, hard rock metal and heavy metal music.
DefLeppard is a British rock band...and am a huge fan of this group

kamala2012 thumbnail
Thanks DefLeppard for explaining that.

904129 thumbnail
@Vids Just Dropping In To Say, That You Need To Check Your PM'S. Please. 😛
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Defleppard:
After watching the episode, I read your post and I got so much details about certain scenes and twists which I couldn't understand at the time of viewing. Wonderful post. 👏
I really never thought that Daghan isn't actually in love with Selvi, but he's just trying to figure out her reality by playing this game with her.
And I agree, with your two other points about Beril's character not being developed completely and about Ender's loud expressions.
Sarp gives weird expressions at times.
Sahika and Daghan are using each other against Ender. It would be interesting to see how this partnership turns out in future.
Selvi looked gorgeous in the party sequence. Her earrings are beautiful and dressing is very elegant in the show. Daghan always looks handsome.
For me the most romantic sequence so far has been in episode 4. That was really the beginning of love but this episode shows only one-sided love.
I wish Osman didn't die but he's surely dead. I hate Yilmaz. I hope he doesn't kill Halil now.

PS: I didn't know that your name is based on a British rock band. But now I know. It's funny, how I always thought it has something to do with leopard. 😛😆
Edited by Dloves1D - 7 years ago
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watched KPA for around 12-13 episodes of Turkish version. But after starting OK, I have to say that for me, OK is much much more interesting with its gripping story line, interesting plots and beautiful performances. So, I have now stopped watching KPA.
Though I love Engin's Omer Demir avatar.
DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: MohabbatGirl.x

@Vids Just Dropping In To Say, That You Need To Check Your PM'S. Please. 😛

Will do Shanoo. Give me time till weekend. Entire Feb is Valentine month!! ;-)
kamala2012 thumbnail
Saw the 2 trailers for tomorrow's episode.

Halil is dead I think. And Daghan is back in jail. Did he kill Ender? Or he was arrested just for threatening him?

Anyway, at least Selvi confesses her love. Now Daghan has to deal with that as well.

Yilmaz is in big trouble now.

I think Engin is doing a superb job here even than in FG. But the story has to pick up steam. It's going in a very predictable way.
DefLeppard thumbnail
Fragmens either give best or worse to the viewers. Marketing strategy!!
Since we know that Osman has been killed, Halil possibly injured or shocked to react. The news reaches Soysurs doorstep. There will be pandemonium. The ladies call Daghan for an SOS.
Daghan reacts for make to believe that Halil might be dead/killed.
He will be rounded up for his roughing up with Ender.
Yeah Selvi professed her love. It was a lie again!! Sugar coated quinine.

Why didnt they bring this twist?
Was it for Beril to come forefront?what happens to Sahika-Daghan's endeavours, will Selvi lose her legal permit?
Interesting twist awaits us.
There is nothing cliche so far...few minor ones...to keep eye soothing.
Cheers!!