Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 73

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Dloves1D

PS: I still can't believe that this show isn't doing well in terms of ratings in Turkey. And I'm like why? This has to come in the top 5 at least.

Ratings have many theories...
There are established shows at that time and day on other channels
People are not willing to give a new subject a chance
Not as per the liking of Turkish people
Ratings system itself is flawed as here with Indian television
Lastly some people also say that after all the ratings are not as low as it appears and it is all manipulated
So that is that as far as ratings are concerned but for me as far as they don't compromise on story I am least concerned.
sakhisangni thumbnail
@ defleppard loved your take on the 3 coffin. Very witty and entertaining...

Sharing a review from FB

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1401352486551941&id=236720409681827
kamala2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sakshisangini

Thank for that FB review. Very interesting. And it explains many things to me. So this is someone in Turkey who is watching? Good.

Did Daghan not see Ender and Selvi talking? Then why he is not suspecting Selvi also?

There is a new character in the promos for today's episode. Who is this person now?

Ozghur being Daghan and Beril's son given to Fahri will be like 1980s Hindi film. I hope they don't do that.

The 3 coffins are for Ender, Fahri and Yilmaz I think.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Ratings have many theories...
There are established shows at that time and day on other channels
People are not willing to give a new subject a chance
Not as per the liking of Turkish people
Ratings system itself is flawed as here with Indian television
Lastly some people also say that after all the ratings are not as low as it appears and it is all manipulated
So that is that as far as ratings are concerned but for me as far as they don't compromise on story I am least concerned.

@Deepika, @SS agree with what you girls are saying and the bold part, doubly so!!!

Even if OK has just started with only 5 episodes down the line, the views it has garnered on YT alone is amazing. Each episode has more than a million to 2M views and increasing day by day. And I am absolutely sure that within another month the ratings also will be in the top 3. Aur agar aisa nahi hua, toh Turkish channels ki aisi ki taisi and I pity the Turkish public 😕 At least worldwide the serial is a hot favorite, and that also matters. Hope the producers take note of that fact.

Vids just loved your awesome take on the 3 coffins 👏 You have covered each and every aspect of the episode. Wanted to post pics for your fav scenes and also some of my fav scenes, but god alone knows why I am not able to upload pics on imgur...getting a failed to create post and umpteenth time 😔

Yeah Daghan playing football with the kids was lovely, and the chat with the little girl, and the other kid saying that she is in love with Ozgur 😆 and of course Ozgur and Daghan's scene 🤗 The DaghSel scene on the couch, so intense and full of longing...and that song, really gives me goosebumps even now 😳 uff ya, I so wanted to post the caps of these scenes 😔

Today's episode is a thriller all the way...the fragmans are mindblowing

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG5m8APRM1g/[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrJI1pa1F6A[/YOUTUBE]

The second fragman with eng subs, friends you can see at the below link.

sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamala2012

@sakshisangini

Thank for that FB review. Very interesting. And it explains many things to me. So this is someone in Turkey who is watching? Good.
[B]

Did Daghan not see Ender and Selvi talking? Then why he is not suspecting Selvi also?

There is a new character in the promos for today's episode. Who is this person now?

Ozghur being Daghan and Beril's son given to Fahri will be like 1980s Hindi film. I hope they don't do that.

The 3 coffins are for Ender, Fahri and Yilmaz I think.

I think the writer is from Greece but well versed with Turkish. Greece being a neighboring country, many people watch Turkish series there.

Daghan did see them together and he is doubtful about Selvi that is why he questions her motive to make him free with his friend in the fragman but he still feels a pull towards her... rest would be revealed in the episode today. So wait and watch...

Which new character are you talking about? In the fragman there is no new character... there is sleezy boss of Selvi who is trying to take advantage of her. He was introduced to us in second episode. Though the production will be introducing a new character from today but his role is still not clear.

With Ozgur I guess they are going the beaten path but how the dynamics of this relationship are developed would be interesting to watch.

As far as my guess goes the three coffins that Ender is threatening Selvi is for Daghan Selvi and Yilmaz and Daghan made three coffins as per ender's threat to Selvi to burry Ender false witness and killer...

Happy watching OK
Edited by sakhisangni - 7 years ago
sakhisangni thumbnail
@vidya please post those caps and pictures as and when you can... would love to see them.
kamala2012 thumbnail
I missed that boss of Selvi in the 2nd episode. I think it is that person. Saw some photos on FB.

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As usual, I am the last one to post on Episode 5.
As far as Ozgur being given to Fahri is concerned, maybe Fahri had recently lost a child who was the same age, or maybe just that Ender thought he would be the safest person to keep it?
I still can't figure out Fahri. Is he the blockhead he seems or does he have something sinister up his sleeve?

It does look like they will turn Beril grey very soon. The jealousy between the two pretty ladies is palpable.

Mehmet is one of the strongest but quietest supporting characters in this show. The way he quietly suggested that Daghan go chop wood to relieve his anger, shows how much he cares for his old jail-mate.
Also how he reprimanded Osman for not keeping watch on Selvi was hilarious.

Watching Engin with kids is one of the most adorable sights in this Universe.
kamala2012 thumbnail
Just saw episode 6, without subtitles of course.

Osman is shot by Yilmaz. Don't know if he is dead. Last scene shows Yilmaz showing the gun at Daghan's father!

Daghan is working with Ender's step sister Shahika. How did he come to know that Ender is behind everything?

And it is not clear where Daghan-Selvi thing is headed.
sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamala2012

Just saw episode 6, without subtitles of course.

Osman is shot by Yilmaz. Don't know if he is dead. Last scene shows Yilmaz showing the gun at Daghan's father!

Daghan is working with Ender's step sister Shahika. How did he come to know that Ender is behind everything?

And it is not clear where Daghan-Selvi thing is headed.

Osman is definitely dead coz he was shot from a very close range on his temple and no body could survive that kind of s shot... though I don't understand the reason for his death in the story progression. I am hoping that Daghan's father does not die as the new character that was suppose to come was also shooting someone as per the pictures released so may be he saves halil from Yilmaz...

Daghan is working with Shahika as he got the hint that Ender and shahika are not on good terms when he went to meet and confront Ender so she could be of some help to him in his fight against Ender. As for Ender being behind everything, Daghan might have got s hint when he saw Selvi and Ender together and him threatening Selvi though this is not made too clear... I felt this episode was somewhat messed up on editing front.

Daghan and Selvi are attracted to each other where Selvi is definitely in love with him but the same cannot be said about Daghan coz he doubts her but still feels strongly for her so his feelings are still not very clear. May be he is trying to keep her close so that he can get to know more about her dealings with Ender. One thing is sure that he does feel a pull towards her but love is still to come for him...
Edited by sakhisangni - 7 years ago