Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Link to first trailer for episode 5

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1391810990839424&id=236720409681827
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Finally managed to watch episode 3.

It seems Ender's sade-saati has begun in full swing ๐Ÿ˜† I liked his sister. She needles him quite well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Do you guys think Ender is not his father's child? I think his mom has fooled this man into accepting somebody else's child as his...his mother looked distinctly uncomfortable when Ender's sister said father & son dont at all look alike.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† When you said Sadhe-saathi I imagined Ender asking a pundit how to get rid of the dosh on him, and his malevolent sister doing some kaala jaadu on Beril to know her secrets.
kamala2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, I also feel the love story is being rushed.

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

spoiler

It is certain now with 4th episode that fahri was the one who had send the Note to Daghan.

I am slightly disappointed with the latest episode in terms of them trying to show how brooding daghan was in just last episode, gets light hearted and so romantic towards Selvi in this one...In my opinion they are rushing with love story which should develop slowly and steadily with a person like daghan( specially when in his subconscious he still remembers his child and Beril)...
Just an opinion, what do all feel?

486792 thumbnail
Hola guys!!!
Just finished watching episode 3.

Shahika seems to be as cunning as her brother.So we come to know that Shahika is actually Ender's half sister or there is also a possibility of Ender being Asu's love child.
Because Ender was visibly uncomfortable when Muzzafer was talking about Khoon Khoon Hota Hai and stuff.

Daghan Holmes and Selvi Watson are back in action.๐Ÿ˜Ž Yilmaz is proving to be a great hindrance in their path.Let's see if they can find their way to Ender Moriarty.

I am enjoying Engin and Fahriye's chemistry a lot.When Engin plays a character,he becomes the character.And this girl Fahriye is impressing me a lot.

Edited by ---Andromeda--- - 7 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
With each passing episode I am beginning to like Ender ๐Ÿ˜† He is smart, you got to give him that. And ruthless. Though the closeups of his face creep me out He looks crazy most of the times...but then he is๐Ÿ˜† Though he was awesome in that last scene!

Selvi is using two of the most potent weapons known to womankind...tears & sex ๐Ÿ‘ Yilmaz reminds me of my fav Mustafa๐Ÿ˜† Just like him he blamed Fahri for "having" to kill him & at the first opportunity tried to put the blame on him๐Ÿ‘

Finally Beril is waking up from her (drug induced?) slumber & asking some questions. Funny she didnt have these questions 11 years ago๐Ÿค”

I was so so happy for Daghan's family. I wish they stay happy now & forever๐Ÿ˜ณ Such sweet people๐Ÿ˜ณ

The precap for the next episode looks promising. Finally ender showing yilmaz n selvi whoz the boss ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by The.Lannister - 7 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

spoiler

It is certain now with 4th episode that fahri was the one who had send the Note to Daghan.

I am slightly disappointed with the latest episode in terms of them trying to show how brooding daghan was in just last episode, gets light hearted and so romantic towards Selvi in this one...In my opinion they are rushing with love story which should develop slowly and steadily with a person like daghan( specially when in his subconscious he still remembers his child and Beril)...
Just an opinion, what do all feel?

I remember reading somewhere people were discussing this same issue. They were talking about this trend in Turkish shows where the hero heroine meet, fall in love, move in together, make love...all in the span of the first 10 episodes ๐Ÿ˜† They gave some examples of which I only remember KPA.

I agree with you. I think when a man like Daghan gets out love will be the last thing on his mind. He will have so much to do, other than finding the true culprit. Get his degree, get a job, help his parents find some stability in life...I dont see a man like him actively pursuing love. It would be something that happens to him during the process of his healing...if at all...given how bad his last experience with love was
Edited by The.Lannister - 7 years ago
sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

I remember reading somewhere people were discussing this same issue. They were talking about this trend in Turkish shows where the hero heroine meet, fall in love, move in together, make love...all in the span of the first 10 episodes๐Ÿ˜†They gave some examples of which I only remember KPA.

I agree with you. I think when a man like Daghan gets out love will be the last thing on his mind. He will have so much to do, other than finding the true culprit. Get his degree, get a job, help his parents find some stability in life...I dont see a man like him actively pursuing love. It would be something that happens to him during the process of his healing...if at all...given how bad his last experience with love was

Right! I guess it might be a trend with Turkish shows and more so with the low ratings makers are inclined to follow the trends but still... I mean I can understand Selvi to be knowingly and unknowingly in love with Daghan for she has only thought about this one man in all her growing up years but Daghan is far from love... the process of falling in love for him might be as difficult as it was for FG in Fatmagul if not more ( though I am not comparing the scenario but then Daghan has been equally wronged and he has a lot to recover from).
sakhisangni thumbnail
A very nice post, though I do not agree with all that the writer says but I really love the anology that she has put in...

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1840867416196130&id=100008186671516&set=o.236720409681827&source=48
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello all!
Finished watching episode 4 during the last two days.

Sahika is being very sweet to Beril, but I think she will show her true colors in the latter episodes.

Beril is longing for Daghan's love, which I don't think she'll be getting ever again.
In 11 years, people change, and so do their feelings and emotions. Daghan is now trying to move on in his life and love life too. Currently, Selvi is the closest person to him and her personality and actions are, in a way, pulling him towards her.
Selvi, on the other hand, we all already know, has feelings for him.
But I also think that their love story is progressing too fast.
Possible reasons: To get more Ratings? To end the show early? No idea!
However, I do enjoy watching their scenes together and their sizzling chemistry. But they should slow it down a bit.

Fahri and Yilmaz, the two puppets of Ender, are going to have a tough time now. Honestly, I was a bit shocked and confused to see Fahri being the same person who saved Yilmaz from Daghan and then the one who left a note at Daghan's place. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ He was trying to double cross both Yilmaz and Ender so that he could be Ender's right hand man again. Well, that's convincing.

Ender, on the other hand, has already guessed that Selvi is Vildan and Yilmaz is trying to protect her. But now how will Ender use them all against each other and against Daghan? Well, we will see that in coming episodes. BTW, Sarp is doing an amazing job as Ender, and I'm enjoying watching him in a super-serious, negative role.

This is the only show after Fatmagul which is keeping me on the edge of the seat. The plot is very intriguing and keeps viewers hooked to the show. I hope makers don't mess up everything in the future episodes, as was in the case of Little Lord and Feriha.

Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone please tell me why did Daghan take away that stole(shawl) from Selvi's shoulders and kept it with himself? I know it's a very romantic thing to do but I couldn't understand the real reason behind it. ๐Ÿ˜•