Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Indeed!

I think any other actor wont have done justice to Musti.
They would have fallen short and made him loathsome.
Crefit goes to Engin and his caramel colored expressive eyes.
That endearing look he gives, that pleading in his voice and those quaint little tears omggg...
My heart is goin to burst just thinking about it
😭😭😭

OMG...the highlighted lines from you made me cry once again. You have described him so beautifully. Endearing look and pleading voice made him look so innocent. ❀️ I am so heart broken.😭😭😭
MercuryVenus thumbnail

Engin has taken Turkish cinema to new heights. Especially in international market he is unbeatable.

For his new series he is offered 3 projects. So far his agent confirmed 2 hav been rejected so hopefully he will take the 3rd one otherwose we just have to satisfy our engin withdrawal with his articles hes writing for 'kafasina gore' magazine.

Hope he comes on screen soon and in a happy ending show liking FG not in sad show like BBO, although he was phenomenal as Mustafa. Whenever I talk about Mustafa, I am in tears, literally.😭
MercuryVenus thumbnail
MercuryVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvluvr

watching bir bulut olsam with English subtitles and i am just loving him as mustafa bulut,every engin fan must watch this show. it's awesome. engin is totally in a different avatar. I have never seen such a crazy, intense, devilish yet pure character played so brilliantly before this. you can't hate mustafa even if you wish.I hope zindagi telecast it in future after fatmagul.

You are right every Engin fan must watch BBO...Mustafa is the best among all the characters he has played because of its complexities. Engin is phenomenal in this. No one can hate Mustafa. He is adorbale because of the purity of his love for Narin. I have got so deeply connected with this character and very heart broken to know that he will never get united with Narin.😭😭😭
iamanaida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@Iamanaida

That a prob with most Turkish series, they are expensive to produce n have to be sold abroad so they drag n stretch the story in the latter end to make some more money in international marke on it coz thr sold per episode sometimes in some regions. Same fate was for aski menu, feriha,FG and muhtesim yuzyil. However I don't think Omer's character got messed up. They just showed that a man can honour his wife more than his career if love is stronger coz they already suffered so much he dint want to loose her even if it meant loosing a piece of his identity coz she made him complete. Although I do agree there were too many twists n turns, and Engin as omer Demir is a thousand skipped heartbeats, he amazes me with how can these characters be played by same actor n yet be so different lol.😳

@Sara, turkish makers start their shows well but dont know how to end them. They screw up the endings. But I guess FG throughout was very consistent, smooth flow of story, nothing rushed, beautiful transition of relationship, etc, even the ending was perfect.

In KPA, I did feel Omer's character was messed up later. If Omer was into another profession, it would'nt have looked bad but being a cop is a very dignified and noble profession. Its like when you are joining the police force, you know very well what kind of sacrifice you have to make and also your family is well aware of your commitment. Omer was a renowned cop and for him to do such a thing, did not suit him at all. It was shocking that how for love he gave up his job. Just imagine if cops have to give up their jobs for their loved ones, then there would be no one in the police force. Here the makers screwed it up very badly. This was about Omer. In India people would have definitely brought this up.

As an actor Engin was simply fab. I have no words for him. His body language as Kerim and Omer is so different. Who will say its the same guy doing these two different roles. Lookwise and acting wise, Engin just nailed it. We also found Kerim is lil tanned than Omer πŸ˜‰ Omer looked lean and tall as per his character. πŸ˜ƒ

iamanaida thumbnail
@Sara Thank you so much for posting Engin's interviews. Feel so good to read them. Dont we have any Engin Beren joint interview?
He also takes long breaks between his shows. But his choice is very classy. Eagerly waiting for his next show. 😊

iamanaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercuryVenus

@SaraFatma... I have already exhausted all my precious words of admiration on Engin. Now whatever I write is repetitive. I can't even think of hating Mustafa. He is so adorable to me with all his faults and sins. I could see a pure heart Mustafa through his crazy love for Narin. Some of his dialogues are so heart stirring. I have no heart to see him failed in his commitment of love. My heart went out for him whenever he said "main pagal nahi hoon, don't look at me like this". I just can't express in words what I felt watching him but he is closest to my heart of all the characters I have watched of Engin. From the moment I have watched him, he is constantly ruling my heart and mind.

Engin has simply nailed it. He is a great performer of his craft and very very intelligent too.

Noops...Im waiting to see this show ...πŸ˜ƒ
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im guessig there muat be joint interviews.
Im just reposting the translated ones as the interviews are in Turkish.
Whrnever theyl be translated and posted I can post them here.

He did alot of insightful inteviews in 2014 and 2015 during KPA days and BKEM movie days.

Il be posting them here too. They are quite fun to readπŸ˜‰

Coz we finally find out what type of girls hes into and what his hobbies etc are.

iamanaida thumbnail

Im guessig there muat be joint interviews.

Im just reposting the translated ones as the interviews are in Turkish.
Whrnever theyl be translated and posted I can post them here.

He did alot of insightful inteviews in 2014 and 2015 during KPA days and BKEM movie days.

Il be posting them here too. They are quite fun to readπŸ˜‰

Coz we finally find out what type of girls hes into and what his hobbies etc are.

Cool...pls do...
MercuryVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamanaida

Noops...Im waiting to see this show ...πŸ˜ƒ

Jaldi se dekho Ana...I want to discuss it threadbare with youπŸ˜†