Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
According to the headstone at the cemetery for Vildaan, she was 14 yrs old. The actor didnt look that old. I thought she would be 7-8 yrs old. If they show her 14 she doesnt even have the excuse of age & not knowing what she was doing. a 14 yr old person is pretty mature to understand what she is doing🤢 I would also like to know if in the story Yilmaaz told about the girl giving her heart to Vildaan...was it an organ donation or did these vultures kill some poor girl for the heart. Did the girl die naturally or was it organ trafficking 🤢 I really want to know how low Yilmaaz has fallen.
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shruti...
Sezai knew Ender was by-product of Asu(Ender's mom) n her lover.
Sezai n Muzzafer(Ender' dad) are business partners.

Sezai wanted to disclose this raaz ki baat...to Muzzafer.
Ender was scared of losing his inheritance.

Rest of the plot...

DefLeppard thumbnail
Choice of Vildan as a puny little girl was they want show her ailment. Kids with heart disease etc are under weight n weaker by 30% than normal kids.
A naive girl from hinterland n less exposure (lower economic background) will be susceptible for such manipulation.

So that ok with me.
But I suspect Yilmaz as not her blood brother!! Kuch toh locha hai:)
Suspect one more dark story on heart transplant.

Who sent the note for cemetery...is still mystery.
I suspect inspector Rizvan or Fahri.
U??
The.Lannister thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

@Shruti...

Sezai knew Ender was by-product of Asu(Ender's mom) n her lover.
Sezai n Muzzafer(Ender' dad) are business partners.

Sezai wanted to disclose this raaz ki baat...to Muzzafer.
Ender was scared of losing his inheritance.

Rest of the plot...

Oh yes yes! That hunting time conversation 😳 I had forgotten abt that completely
The.Lannister thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Choice of Vildan as a puny little girl was they want show her ailment. Kids with heart disease etc are under weight n weaker by 30% than normal kids.

A naive girl from hinterland n less exposure (lower economic background) will be susceptible for such manipulation.

So that ok with me.
But I suspect Yilmaz as not her blood brother!! Kuch toh locha hai:)
Suspect one more dark story on heart transplant.

Who sent the note for cemetery...is still mystery.
I suspect inspector Rizvan or Fahri.
U??

Ya even I think he wouldnt have got that heart through normal legal moral means 🤢

Even I had thought it would be Fahri 🤔
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
spoiler

It is certain now with 4th episode that fahri was the one who had send the Note to Daghan.

I am slightly disappointed with the latest episode in terms of them trying to show how brooding daghan was in just last episode, gets light hearted and so romantic towards Selvi in this one...In my opinion they are rushing with love story which should develop slowly and steadily with a person like daghan( specially when in his subconscious he still remembers his child and Beril)...
Just an opinion, what do all feel?
Edited by sakhisangni - 7 years ago
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

https://youtu.be/XoU_E6yj7Fg
This one I guess

Thanks for the links. 😊

But I think there were other songs-- the one which plays in the BG when FG comes to meet Kerim in prison, then the one Kerim and Rehmi sing while building the house. I wanted to know whether he has sung these two as well.
The Valentine's Day one -- Alev Alev -- wasn't in his voice, I am sure.
DefLeppard thumbnail

Just finished watching the episode with subtitles.

Wow!! Pushes you to the edge of the seat again!

If Yilmaz dropped his phone at the brick factory its karma catching up!
The power struggle b/w Fahri and Yilamz is very clear and E-Circus ring master gives enough of ESOP(Ender's Stock Option Plan) to keep the
employee motivation high!!

The scenes are the cabin...
Inexperience Selvi pushes the wrong buttons with Daghan. Result : His justified wrath.
Selvi...what happens when you bang you head against a rock/mountain??? Girl you are get more hurt.

The dream sequence was one-up on Engin's performance. Man ...we need to give you 21 gun salute. Masterstroke.
The ray of hope, his new family ...and his shout out for innocence in the background of white light. It so reminded of Gladiator movie, when Maximus pines for his wife n son.*epic scenes*

Hey wait...isnt Daghan a gladiator too

Sahika...I need action from you. Please make it fast.
Muzzafer, if your daughter is important, look into the fear in her eyes.
Asu dont plant a therapist to know Beril's mind. Beril...for once you chose the right thing! Go girl.

And Beril meeting Daghan were nice scenes.
Did they play Bryan Adams..."Please forgive me"...for they seem to remember everything...Hmmm!!
Daghan Beril is not safe...think harder for her fears! She is lady of few words.*Reminds me Fatmagul*

While the hacker did get the call list, isnt there something called MSISDN in the call records?? Found it a blooper by technology.

The blink n miss scenes at Yilmaz's house was good. But Selvi being lawyer should not have left the locker open. That gave enough of suspicion for a break out already!

The happy scenes at Soysur's was treat to the eyes. Simple but very effective.
Daghan please complete your education...it takes you longer miles.:)

The second miss a kiss *literally*...was well done. The tension is building up but not enough for a climax*pun intended*
And the dinner date...was cute. Daghan is watchful on Selvi ...her actions and conversations. His vigil on her is a win-win situation for us. ;-))

Ridvan has scored his brownie points by providing the footage. Its Fahri and Yilmaz whose fate are sealed by Ender.
Selvi needs to make a choice...devil or the deep sea.

Selvi and Yilmaz conversation was more emotional than objective. They should have discussed what next? Selvi is still finding answers for Fahri role?. Join the dots... how can a ordinary man fund for a heart transplant/surgery, why would help your brother at the brick factory and earn a job at Ender's...please put your thinking cap now!!!!

I need more scenes of Beril, there is a stagnation in her character.

Few crazy scenarios
1. Ender will burst the Vildan/Selvi myth to Daghan by sending those anonymous letter *khat bani aafat*to be read as Letter becomes a problem*
2. Beril and Huseyin find misappropriations in accounting, will to the estate etc. Do we get another character on board??
3. Beril sees Selvi moved to Daghan's house?

PS: Love Mehmet giving his wild one-liners...on a technology called "PHONE". Experiences speaks volumes. LOL.

The.Lannister thumbnail
@Vidya: Link to the subs for episode 4 plz😳
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

@Vidya: Link to the subs for episode 4 plz😳

http://amara.org/en/videos/UwcSigi2h4P1/info/olene-kadar-4-bolum/

This is the link for episode 4

Courtesy EAUFC