Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 3: It just gets better and better.
Circumstances are going to make Selvi's dilemma come to the fore soon. She will have to choose between Abi and client, that's for sure.

The new entry (Ender's step-sister) is not a character whom I would trust. Though she seems to be on Beril's side, I doubt whether it is for Beril's best interest. It is business rivalry with Ender which fuels her malevolence towards him.

Btw, the actor who plays Mehmet was also Mustafa's ship captain in FG (Sadi Machchli reference here too 🤢).

Osman seems to be eying the kid sister in much the way the young Mehmet eyed Deniz in FG.

Aunt Zakire is someone whom every young girl should have in the family.😆 The way she was blatantly trying to play matchmaker in her head was amusing and endearing.

The other day it struck me that Daghan's before-after look resembles Aamir's before-after look from Fanaa: longish hair, sibilant voice, carefree attitude before the trauma; and short hair, stubble, husky voice and reserved manner after it.
Someone from the OK crew watches a lot of Bollywood movies! 😳

My heart goes out to Sabiha. Her manner of working off her frustration by mopping the floor reminds me of every Indian mother. I wish the other members of the family would open up to her a bit more. She needs to be comforted.

Cliffhanger at the end, as usual. They are keeping us on the edge of our seats!

P.S. Sarp is taller than even Engin! 😲
kamala2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Trailer for OK, episode 4 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKZI-5WWhlU
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Highlights of OK -3 episode

Two contrasting reactions from Daghan

1. He is restless, he has few dialogues and all the tension is exuding from his body language/eyes while he meets Beril at her mansion.
He realizes the gravitas of Beril by seeing her wedding picture(kinda of a sad story of distorted love). He is sensitive to her weakness and will not trespass her territory again.

And the same evening,

2.He is very vigilant, chatty and merrily drinking with a relaxed body language at the tavern with Selvi.
He is ready to help a tipsy Selvi find keys and smiles generously.

Agree the popular scenes are with Selvi. Who doesn't like to see Daghan happy?

But for me the angst and rebellious Daghan was a treat to watch. It brought out the proficiency of Engin - dialogue writers can go on a holiday??These scenes are in a loop for me. Reminds me of Season 1 FGSN.

The 4 leads come face 2 face for the first time in the drama at DA office.
Their age, their dynamics dictated by the under currents has set the pin ball rolling. Very iconic!!

Looking forward for more power packed scenes like that...
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
New trailer... I am sure those following the show must have already seen it but still
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1388624574491399&id=236720409681827
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone know which songs in Fatmagul Engin has sung in his own voice?
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

Does anyone know which songs in Fatmagul Engin has sung in his own voice?

https://youtu.be/XoU_E6yj7Fg
This one I guess
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Girls,
I'm glad there are so many people in India following Olene Kadar's episodes.

Engin has really got some magic. All of us are so attracted towards him, like magnets, that even though we have to follow the subtitles to understand the story, we are hooked to it. 😆

Although I have also started watching KPA lately, but I am liking Olene Kadar more.

I am enjoying a deep, dark-secret type of thriller story for the first time. And may be that's only because of this person, Engin Akyurek. 😊 It was a slow start in the beginning, but with each passing episode I'm developing more interest.

Coming to the show, Engin looks mature but his look is very refreshing and he looks handsome as ever. His acting is awesome, fantabulous, and what not! And so are his expressions and body language. ❤️ I don't know how he does it, but so far, I've seen him playing three different characters, namely Kerim, Omer and Daghan, and every time he pulled it off with perfection. While watching these characters, one doesn't even feel like they are watching the same Engin. I don't remember any other actor in recent times acting so naturally. 👏 **Drooling**❤️

And equally powerful are his co-stars in the show. First, there is Selvi who is guilt-ridden for what she did in the past unknowingly. And now she is doing whatever she can to protect both Daghan as well as her brother Yilmaz. She's the sunshine of the show. Her scenes are so interesting and her chemistry with Engin is mind-blowing. I'm liking her. The chemistry between the two sets the screen on fire. Well, at least for me.

Moving on, it's a good change to see Sarp playing a negative role as Ender. He looks good as a villain. Haha..and yes, he is taller than Engin. 😆 Then comes Beril. She is beautiful, slim and very graceful. I understand that her character is the one who got separated from her lover and her son because of a tragedy in her life but I still don't feel any sympathy towards her. May be because she didn't trust him before when he needed her the most, but regrets it now.
However, I do sympathize with Selvi's character because she was an innocent child at that time, who didn't even have the slightest idea about what she was doing and how she and her brother were ruining an innocent person's life. But now she is determined to redeem her past mistakes.

I can't imagine what will happen when Daghan comes to know that Selvi was that witness who he had been looking for.

Last but not the least, Fahri and Yilmaz, Daghan's parents and Ender's family, all are good in their roles too. But the lead couple are the life of the show.

I'm eagerly waiting for episode 4 to come with subtitles. It's trailer is really romantic and exciting. 😳

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Finally managed to watch episode 3.

It seems Ender's sade-saati has begun in full swing 😆 I liked his sister. She needles him quite well 👍🏼 😈 Do you guys think Ender is not his father's child? I think his mom has fooled this man into accepting somebody else's child as his...his mother looked distinctly uncomfortable when Ender's sister said father & son dont at all look alike.

Be careful of the man who can hold his anger. This is completely applicable to Ender. The way he controlled his seething rage first with his wife & then his sister...the day he erupts it is not going to end well for these ladies! God bless them

I never thought that Beril could be on drugs...but maybe. Though what is the need for it? She is dumb anyways 😆

Selvi continues fooling Daghan 🤬 She & Beril are two characters I have zero sympathy for 🥱

I am surprised they havent figured it out that Ender could be the one who killed Beril's father since it was he who benefited the most from his death. Got the girl & the money.

Btw who do you guys think was the man who left the note for Daghan to go to the cemetery?
Edited by The.Lannister - 7 years ago
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Lannister : Shruti, you wrote 'Daghan' killed Beril's father, instead of 'Ender'. :P
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dloves1D

@Lannister : Shruti, you wrote 'Daghan' killed Beril's father, instead of 'Ender'. :P

Corrected 😳

Word Count: 1