Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
teaser with subs is up on pak page.
name is 'olene kadar'.
Engin will probably have 4 different looks in the show from what the rumours say.
so far im liking all the looks and i love the footballer hair he has long with half pony.

reminds me of kerim with the expressive sad eyes. we are going to watch a tormented man whose confidence and faith has been shattered, i think fahriye's character will help get him back on track both as far as justice and self confidence/ faith is concerned.

fahriye looked so gorgeous in the teaser i was blown away by her beauty and styling. she gave a fiery working woman vibe. i think she will look so good with Engin. Already i can see a great chemistry between them already.

i think the story is inspired by 'a night of'' series which has Riz Ahmed in it. a pakistani brown guy convicted of a murder and an indian lawyer helps his case. the circumstances were different of the murderbut the basic theme is similar.im so excited to watch it. he turns really bitter and the girl helps him out alot, it is a fantastic series by the way do check out.

i think the romance will build gradually between 'EnFah', probably a scenario where the man looses everything his name and family and friends for the crime he did not do and fahriye will be there for him and he will start to fall in love with her as she is his only support who trusts a man who feels lonely and isolated behind bars...something slow cooked, codependant kind of love but will be intense coz i is engin we are talking about.

romance is his niche so he is not abandoning it for sure.
SaraFatma thumbnail
i think those pics are old when he gotrid of the beard and was starting to grow out his hair. Artistanbul has a habit of keeping alot of pics in stock of their actors and releasing them for promotions right before the release of new shows.😕
he is still wearing omer's shirt and pants in it. i dont know i cant believe anything @Artisatanbul1 twitter account says regarding Engin. they released pics from his pre grammy ceremony photoshoot for announcement of his new show and fans were assuming that is his look for medical drama. im not gonna believe anything until i see the show myself. fans are on an overdrive guessing how many looks he will have in the show. i am going to go with the flow,the man looks delicious😆 in any style to me.

i think it is a medicallegal drama, more legal than medical, maybe they will show himdoing doctorish stuff initially, thye jumped right into the story from the beginning the turk shows do that.first 3 episodes build the background scenario and the following eps try to connect the end to the beginning.

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He looks amazing. Loved the 2-second glimpse of the 'Kerim' in him. Engin has time and again mentioned how he is more like Kerim in real life, so maybe this is a look closer to his heart.
P.S. Me lowes his chubby cheeks. He looks like a baby with those. 😳
blyton thumbnail
This pic was shared on Instagram today:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOP_s-MAGTx/

blyton thumbnail
...and the latest pic...❤️😳
Hai Rabba...maar daala!

ramanika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

...and the latest pic...❤️😳

Hai Rabba...maar daala!

He is looking sooo handsome.
486792 thumbnail
Just saw the teaser of Olene Kadar and I was blown away.👏Engin always impresses at the first sight and when we see him onscreen this attraction and adoration simply intensifies.His eyes were so innocent.I could see Kerim in them.But I am interested to know more about his character.Because all his characters are different from each other.And he nails each and every character he plays.I can't wait for this series to begin.This January is gonna be a very eventful month.Engin's returning.🥳
There was a girl with him in the teaser.Is she the female lead??

And I also saw Sarp Levendoglu who plays Ali in Little Lord.It seems like he is playing a negative character.It was great to see him there too.
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
First promo picture of "Olene Kadar"

Edited by Laura.. - 7 years ago
ramanika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laura..

First promo picture of "Olene Kadar"

Looking good

Word Count: 0

SaraFatma thumbnail
First of all im glad Fahriye looks so beautiful i am speechless and looks so beautiful with Engin. I can barely wait for thier characters to fall in love.
Engin looks great with short hair i will miss his crazy long locks. Also glad that the stills for new show have confirmed his final look. So the long hair was just to tease us. TIMS getting naughty with Enginholics they gave a tiny glimpse of Kerim and real Engin.

Waiting for the new trailor which will drop next week. I dunno if its just me byt Engin is giving a really smooth look in the promotional stills. Reminding me of Fawad Khan from ZGH days. 😳
This is the promo with subs.
www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1040657772703080&id=306538519448346&__tn__=C