Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: blyton

Dunno if this was posted before...although there are no subtitles, it is pretty easy to understand what is going on! 😆

This is so SHOLAY! 😛 "Gaonwalo...agar meri shaadi Basanti se nahi hui toh main soo-side kar lunga!" 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THeZJtJMIJ8

Watched it on a repeat. Full on OTT...n simply Sholay. Lol
@Blyton...thanks for sharing...(hasnt been shared before)
Btw am so curious on this drama...esp Engin bits. He's got into to skin of an ordinary baker with some extra ordinary comic timing!!!
*Versitality vigours*
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I prefer both equally for different reasons.
Firstly berengin because I was introduced to Turk shows through FATMAGUL, and thier love is a slow cooked story the relationship is all about winning trust. It's an
Unrequited and emotional love for most of the series and not a physical type. Karems longing for Fatma makes the love of the couple seem pure and the couple a sweetheart.I like Beren and Engin together as they are very good with expressions, without saying a word just by body language and eyes express thier characters feelings. I like that it's beauty and the beast story and that is the kind of couple they are who learn to love each other and be pillars of strength

I like Elmer coz of how Elif longed for omer making couple unique as it's mostly other way around on tv shows and mostly vampy girls run after the boys I had never seen the nice main female lead do all this. She made omer more charming and unattainable. Plus the characters have this edginess always clashing like Titans in opinions. The physical attraction is very obvious and always hinted. They compliment each other with thier dusky colours and deep eyes. They are like mr and Mrs smith who are attracted beyond explanation yet can't be together because they bite into the others ego and comfort. thier relationship starts off with a kiss so they have this physical chemistry that is undeniable from the start but how they learn to depend on each other and become allies and strength is beautiful.

Berengin is longing and hurt, it's desperation its trust and deep, yet tranquil in the end. while elmer is attraction and hate, its dependability, it is faith, compromise and chaos yet comfort in the end.

I love them both equally for varying reasons. I can't choose one over other coz I don't find anything similar to compare. They are very different.

The characters gel well and compliment each other. Kerim fit Fatma and Elif with omer. Switch the couples and I don't think it will work that well. The actors breath life into thier characters very well. I like how both couples have characters who build strength from thier partners. They are stronger United.

You know I would love to see Bihter character and Mustafa Bulut together. Now those characters would be crazy together.
Both are made from the same mould I wish somthing like that happens in future.
Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So I was wondering if muebbet is similar to karadayi as the girl is a lawyer and boy a rogue. She gets him and his fam justice.
I hope in narrative and screenplay it's different from karadayi coz in dubbed version the show did poorly globally it's not fit for dubbed shows as narrative is so slow and boring. It was great in turkey but shows need to be fit for international market too.

I would want show to do well in international market too. I want it to be like FG or kara para and not KG or karadayi that were blockbusters in turkey but poor in Asian and middleeast.
Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
iansom01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

I prefer both equally for different reasons.

Firstly berengin because I was introduced to Turk shows through FATMAGUL, and thier love is a slow cooked story the relationship is all about winning trust. It's an
Unrequited and emotional love for most of the series and not a physical type. Karems longing for Fatma makes the love of the couple seem pure and the couple a sweetheart.I like Beren and Engin together as they are very good with expressions, without saying a word just by body language and eyes express thier characters feelings. I like that it's beauty and the beast story and that is the kind of couple they are who learn to love each other and be pillars of strength

I like Elmer coz of how Elif longed for omer making couple unique as it's mostly other way around on tv shows and mostly vampy girls run after the boys I had never seen the nice main female lead do all this. She made omer more charming and unattainable. Plus the characters have this edginess always clashing like Titans in opinions. The physical attraction is very obvious and always hinted. They compliment each other with thier dusky colours and deep eyes. They are like mr and Mrs smith who are attracted beyond explanation yet can't be together because they bite into the others ego and comfort. thier relationship starts off with a kiss so they have this physical chemistry that is undeniable from the start but how they learn to depend on each other and become allies and strength is beautiful.

Berengin is longing and hurt, it's desperation its trust and deep, yet tranquil in the end. while elmer is attraction and hate, its dependability, it is faith, compromise and chaos yet comfort in the end.

I love them both equally for varying reasons. I can't choose one over other coz I don't find anything similar to compare. They are very different.

The characters gel well and compliment each other. Kerim fit Fatma and Elif with omer. Switch the couples and I don't think it will work that well. The actors breath life into thier characters very well. I like how both couples have characters who build strength from thier partners. They are stronger United.

You know I would love to see Bihter character and Mustafa Bulut together. Now those characters would be crazy together.
Both are made from the same mould I wish somthing like that happens in future.

true...so true...bihter and mustafa ..😆
that would be freakish awesome...
dileri kwahish meri k i get to see berengin together...❤️
iansom01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

So I was wondering if muebbet is similar to karadayi as the girl is a lawyer and boy a rogue. She gets him and his fam justice.

I hope in narrative and screenplay it's different from karadayi coz in dubbed version the show did poorly globally it's not fit for dubbed shows as narrative is so slow and boring. It was great in turkey but shows need to be fit for international market too.

I would want show to do well in international market too. I want it to be like FG or kara para and not KG or karadayi that were blockbusters in turkey but poor in Asian and middleeast.

Let's not assume this...
but hey i am sue Engin will set the bar high..

Cannot wait...and as of now no new info about Muebbet either...

waiting sucks..
iansom01 thumbnail
https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p235x350/15230711_1355720704439174_3487374371763286390_n.jpg?oh=948e2f4528c715fbfb7ead8a8fcadb4d&oe=58CB9B97

No glance of Engin though...😕😕
Edited by iansom01 - 7 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iansom01

No glance of Engin though...😕😕

Very soon the BTS shots will start coming I suppose🤔 Just a month left for the telecast.

A delightful video of Elmer...same to same actions, expressions 😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ucLm8PEY0[/YOUTUBE]
iansom01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Very soon the BTS shots will start coming I suppose🤔 Just a month left for the telecast.

A delightful video of Elmer...same to same actions, expressions 😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ucLm8PEY0[/YOUTUBE]

already seen it dear...

I actually shared a photo of prison scene but it did not get posted/...and there is no glance of engin in that photo ...thats what i mean...

theank for omer elif again for this video

they are a treat to watch...😃
iansom01 thumbnail
http://scontent-sin6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15219615_1360765470601364_6966104055181737233_n.jpg?oh=bf158924f21a21464262d548c4df96f4&oe=58B24009

seems like names are not decided yet...first esaretin bedeli then muebbet and then olene kader/...waiting sucks...😕😕
Edited by iansom01 - 7 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Patience is virtue of Engin's fans.
Read it at the other forum! So true :)