Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iansom01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
so as you all can see , shooting has started.. ENJOYπŸ˜ƒ

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello all.
so Engin is imprisoned for life in the series, fahriye is his lawyer, or some lawyer who will at one point interact with him, the script that leaked has her in the opening scene.

its giving me the flashbacks from sharukh khan preity zinta movie where srk is in prison and rani mukherji is his lawyer. lolzzz... i have no idea why...

sorry for missing for a long time. i sually drop by when there is new news about Engin.

im happy the name changed as all google searches were leading me to a turkish dubbed hollywood movie and was irritating me so much i guess the producers figured that bit out and changed it.

the new name MUEBBET is short and easy to remember and sounds like mohabbat. it means life imprisonment or eternity i guess.

by the way Enginstanis are trying to get Urdu1 channel to air 'Nijaat' again which is 'Bir Bulut Olsam' drama of Engin on their channel. you can help out by inboxing the channel to play it again if you want to help.

also when will zindagi invite Engin? his shooting just started and he will be busy.any chance in near future of listening to him speak in urdu/hindi? kuch karo na Enginers!!!!! make it happen already!!!
iansom01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

hello all.

so Engin is imprisoned for life in the series, fahriye is his lawyer, or some lawyer who will at one point interact with him, the script that leaked has her in the opening scene. yup it is already leaked , Fahriye is playing a lawyer who had heart transplant..and i think there is another character of Gulsan ardac(i think i have written the name rightπŸ˜†) ..she will be the fiancee of Dr Daghan(Engin) who is in jail

its giving me the flashbacks from sharukh khan preity zinta movie where srk is in prison and rani mukherji is his lawyer. lolzzz... i have no idea why... yup me too but difference is lawyer will be main love i think...fahriye won't settle for lesser imp role

sorry for missing for a long time. i sually drop by when there is new news about Engin. /.. now that you have come , please participate with me, i am dying to gossip with somebody...πŸ˜†

im happy the name changed as all google searches were leading me to a turkish dubbed hollywood movie and was irritating me so much i guess the producers figured that bit out and changed it. ... i know , right?? The Shawshank Redemption...it was sooo annoyingπŸ˜†

the new name MUEBBET is short and easy to remember and sounds like mohabbat. it means life imprisonment or eternity i guess. i think the name is apt due to literal meaning as well is indicative meaning too...imprisonment of someone's own thought...u know what i mean right?

by the way Enginstanis are trying to get Urdu1 channel to air 'Nijaat' again which is 'Bir Bulut Olsam' drama of Engin on their channel. you can help out by inboxing the channel to play it again if you want to help. I am from India so I cannot help you on that...sorry πŸ˜† plus i feel they should really stop dubbing it , they can put subtitle on the shows...that wy at least we will get to hear real voice of engin😑..here the people who dubbed feriha , the same people are dubbing Fatmagul , little lord...its kinda annoying i tell youπŸ˜†

also when will zindagi invite Engin? his shooting just started and he will be busy.any chance in near future of listening to him speak in urdu/hindi? kuch karo na Enginers!!!!! make it happen already!!! Before they invite engin , why don't they show KPA on Zindagi??? Let them show KPA first , then bir bulut olsam is fine...i am already trashing their fb pageπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Merhaba Sara Long time no see πŸ€”

@iansom wrt bold blue: Fahriye is the lawyer and the other girl Gulcan is with the heart problem πŸ˜›
Bold green: very much agree with you here...dubbing spoils the true essence of the show, but I guess it cant be helped πŸ˜•

Bold pink: As in where will Zindagi invite Engin? Is it for a chat or something?πŸ˜•

iansom01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Merhaba Sara Long time no see πŸ€”

@iansom wrt bold blue: Fahriye is the lawyer and the other girl Gulcan is with the heart problem πŸ˜›
Bold green: very much agree with you here...dubbing spoils the true essence of the show, but I guess it cant be helped πŸ˜•

Bold pink: As in where will Zindagi invite Engin? Is it for a chat or something?πŸ˜•

she is asking when will zidagi invite engin as they invited kaan sarp and hazal kaya !! my name is ankita...don't call me iansom01..!!!! πŸ˜†
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup it is already leaked , Fahriye is playing a lawyer who had heart transplant..and i think there is another character of Gulsan ardac(i think i have written the name rightπŸ˜†) ..she will be the fiancee of Dr Daghan(Engin) who is in jail

That is why i love ENgin fans,they are so over efficient hehe. lways keep every engin fan in the loop. thankyou to all global fans they always give us the latest scoop and work better that the ppparazzi and media houses :P Engin does not even need a publicist or agent. you know there was a petotion by egyptian fans to see him and fahriye together last year! and now both are together.

Engin fans and infact the global Engin fans are very powerful,one word and it spreads like fire every corner of the world. 'we are Engin family' was trending last few weeks globally by engin fans.

yup me too but difference is lawyer will be main love i think...fahriye won't settle for lesser imp role
She better be the main love interest. i have had my patience tested for far too long to get anything lesser than an exploding chemistry and love interest of Daghan with Fahriyes character. any leads on her name in the series?

that you have come , please participate with me, i am dying to gossip with somebody...πŸ˜†
oohhh yasss!!!!! gossip and Engin,my two favorite things at the moment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† sure anytime !!!!!

. i know , right?? The Shawshank Redemption...it was sooo annoyingπŸ˜†
tel me about it, i am beyond ecstatic coz finally im redirected to the right page! lol πŸ˜ƒ

i think the name is apt due to literal meaning as well is indicative meaning too...imprisonment of someone's own thought...u know what i mean right
all i can think of right now is Engin in a vest in jail scenes and letting that sink in. i can barely contain my giggles. ufff. i wonder how his character will be. is it strong is it weak, does he break mentally is he disturbed or he is strong. ishe funny and witty like omer or emotional and shy like kerim? or its totally different from them both??

im so excited to see what he gives us this time. i just hope its not too a rigid and manly series like kuzey guney though as alot is lost in translation in foreign market and i want series to do well in both locally and abroad. i want a good balance like in KPA. it had the right balance of suspense, thrill and romance.

I am from India so I cannot help you on that...sorry πŸ˜† plus i feel they should really stop dubbing it , they can put subtitle on the shows...that wy at least we will get to hear real voice of engin😑..here the people who dubbed feriha , the same people are dubbing Fatmagul , little lord...its kinda annoying i tell you
its ok you can still drop an inbox, alot of his global fans come by and support thats what we do. its an Enginholic Thing. we lend support where needed πŸ˜‰
i liked the dubbing for Kerim in zindagi channel it is very good in emotional and romantic scenes. Engin is so lucky to get a really great dubbing artist. i dont like beren's dubbing voice too chipmunkiesh for me lol. i liked the urdu dubbing for Nijaat/BBO. its the same people from KPA matched the characters, and faheem abbass is love his voice is romance to the ears so Engin fans got lucky to have him.

Before they invite engin , why don't they show KPA on Zindagi??? Let them show KPA first , then bir bulut olsam is fine...i am already trashing their fb pageπŸ˜ƒ
Engin is liked enough to be invited to zindagi channel. im waiting for his bolly debut eagerly. i know arab girls and turkish fans who want to see him with deepika and aishwarya. Zindagi must definitely show KPA its one of the bestest series from turkey and was hugely popular. it was one of the fastest selling series abroad too. im on zindagi asking to play KPA too coz i really want engin fans to see how versatile he is he delivered an amazing character as Omer and he chemistry with tuba is mindblowingly good!
he is so attractive and charming as omer. he grabs you from the screen. the guy has to be a genius to deliver omer right after Tekin. they are both such polar opposites!
iansom01 thumbnail
yup it is already leaked , Fahriye is playing a lawyer who had heart transplant..and i think there is another character of Gulsan ardac(i think i have written the name rightπŸ˜†) ..she will be the fiancee of Dr Daghan(Engin) who is in jail

That is why i love ENgin fans,they are so over efficient hehe. lways keep every engin fan in the loop. thankyou to all global fans they always give us the latest scoop and work better that the ppparazzi and media houses :P Engin does not even need a publicist or agent. you know there was a petotion by egyptian fans to see him and fahriye together last year! and now both are together.

Engin fans and infact the global Engin fans are very powerful,one word and it spreads like fire every corner of the world. 'we are Engin family' was trending last few weeks globally by engin fans.

Wow yaar , I did not know that they were trending... I had no idea about it...
look at this GIF...he looks sooo comfortable with TUBA...their bckstage moment

yup me too but difference is lawyer will be main love i think...fahriye won't settle for lesser imp role
She better be the main love interest. i have had my patience tested for far too long to get anything lesser than an exploding chemistry and love interest of Daghan with Fahriyes character. any leads on her name in the series?

no info about the name of female characters...Only Dr. Daghan πŸ˜†..not that i really care about the names of ladies..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that you have come , please participate with me, i am dying to gossip with somebody...πŸ˜†
oohhh yesss!!!!! gossip and Engin,my two favorite things at the moment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† sure anytime !!!!!
Please please pleae gossip with me about OMER... I seriously have no words for Omer...Engin as omer sweeps you off the feat...who would not want omer in their life????

look at this , which guy wants to take their parter's smell in??????/ Omer ...❀️❀️❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️

. i know , right?? The Shawshank Redemption...it was sooo annoyingπŸ˜†
tel me about it, i am beyond ecstatic coz finally im redirected to the right page! lol πŸ˜ƒ
Me too..πŸ˜†

i think the name is apt due to literal meaning as well is indicative meaning too...imprisonment of someone's own thought...u know what i mean right
all i can think of right now is Engin in a vest in jail scenes and letting that sink in. i can barely contain my giggles. ufff. i wonder how his character will be. is it strong is it weak, does he break mentally is he disturbed or he is strong. ishe funny and witty like omer or emotional and shy like kerim? or its totally different from them both??
you are giggling????/ I am here watching rewatching KPA everyday and counting days to see ENGIN on screen again !!!!

im so excited to see what he gives us this time. i just hope its not too a rigid and manly series like kuzey guney though as alot is lost in translation in foreign market and i want series to do well in both locally and abroad. i want a good balance like in KPA. it had the right balance of suspense, thrill and romance.
Me too , but just so you know Zindagi is going to telecast Kuzey Guney... Damn , I thought they will telecast KPA !!!nw i will have to wait for god knows how long !!! thank god to Youtube for english translations !!!

I am from India so I cannot help you on that...sorry πŸ˜† plus i feel they should really stop dubbing it , they can put subtitle on the shows...that wy at least we will get to hear real voice of engin😑..here the people who dubbed feriha , the same people are dubbing Fatmagul , little lord...its kinda annoying i tell you
its ok you can still drop an inbox, alot of his global fans come by and support thats what we do. its an Enginholic Thing. we lend support where needed πŸ˜‰
okk then will do for the beloved people of neighbourhood πŸ‘πŸΌ

i liked the dubbing for Kerim in zindagi channel it is very good in emotional and romantic scenes. Engin is so lucky to get a really great dubbing artist. i dont like beren's dubbing voice too chipmunkiesh for me lol. i liked the urdu dubbing for Nijaat/BBO. its the same people from KPA matched the characters, and faheem abbass is love his voice is romance to the ears so Engin fans got lucky to have him.
But I still want to hear Engin's voice...call me crazy...πŸ˜†

Before they invite engin , why don't they show KPA on Zindagi??? Let them show KPA first , then bir bulut olsam is fine...i am already trashing their fb pageπŸ˜ƒ
Engin is liked enough to be invited to zindagi channel. im waiting for his bolly debut eagerly. i know arab girls and turkish fans who want to see him with deepika and aishwarya. Zindagi must definitely show KPA its one of the bestest series from turkey and was hugely popular. it was one of the fastest selling series abroad too. im on zindagi asking to play KPA too coz i really want engin fans to see how versatile he is he delivered an amazing character as Omer and he chemistry with tuba is mindblowingly good!
why would engin need bollywood debut??? He should go to bigger industries like hollywood ...!!! plus they can do a movie together outside bollywood...bollywood these days losing essence...!!! the movie quality is dropping and vulgarity is making its way !!! when you have such a global fanbase youcan get a very good entry into french german uk film industry !!!

he is so attractive and charming as omer. he grabs you from the screen. the guy has to be a genius to deliver omer right after Tekin. they are both such polar opposites!
That's true , He grabs the audience out oftheir trance and force them to get into the screen...πŸ˜ƒ

iansom01 thumbnail
@SaraFatma-
Waise whose chemistry do you like the most??? Beren - Engin or Tuba-Engin??

i think tuba Engin had better passionate scenes...more than Beren...omer - elif look sooo Passionate together...look at their scenes...

the touching hands...

the way they melt in each other's arm...

in happiness

and end of the series , we get this -

there is such a joy watching them together...

we don't see beren engin in sooo many offscreen moments normally...it seems they are kinda distance...
Edited by iansom01 - 7 years ago
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dunno if this was posted before...although there are no subtitles, it is pretty easy to understand what is going on! πŸ˜†

This is so SHOLAY! πŸ˜› "Gaonwalo...agar meri shaadi Basanti se nahi hui toh main soo-side kar lunga!" πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THeZJtJMIJ8
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If 'Muebbet' is partly inspired by Veer-Zaara, it will be Sone Pe Suhaaga. I love love love that movie! 😳
Can't wait for the Turkish Veer Pratap Singh!