Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Err a belated disclaimer. The instagram account which posted the pic is in Spanish, and I am having a hard time understanding whether this is really a 'first look' or a recycled pic from Fatmagul.
If it is the latter, sorry for raising your hopes. πŸ˜’
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blyton

Err a belated disclaimer. The instagram account which posted the pic is in Spanish, and I am having a hard time understanding whether this is really a 'first look' or a recycled pic from Fatmagul.

If it is the latter, sorry for raising your hopes. πŸ˜’

Yes its from FG Episode 40(original version). Its when Kerim is waiting for his turn for hair cut n shave in jail before Gullie comes to visit him.
New Look is not out yet. All fan made pics r flooded on Insta.
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Blyton.
Galati se mistake ho jaata hai! And if its Engin...its all the more fun to make mistakes!!
So no worries :)

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok girls dil thaam ke baitho 😳 Filming has already started...and the episode 1 script was shared on twitter

Is that a little glimpse of our doctor in the picture of the set?

Script of Episode 1

Set - outside: the jail / Street

Autumnal sunny and beautiful day ...
A Prison in Istanbul ...
Under a blue sky full of gloom, birds fly from the inside of the trees more freely than those who are inside the building...
Selvi Hezli walks with fast steps heading towards the prison. A 24 year old girl, with extremely natural beauty, a cypress with an innocent face. She is quite simple and wearing little makeup on her face.
She is carrying paper documents in her hands.
While approaching the prison she suddenly stops and looks at the building, full of enthusiasm trying to calm herself she takes a deep breath and goes towards the door. The guard at the entrance to Kapisina prison opens the door for her. She enters and disappears behind the doors into a dark place.

The focus is on prison Name:
The first episode (the lame justice)
Internal shoot - prison / entrance

Selvi, at the entrance to the officer's office to provide validation.
She shows her lawyer's identification to the officer,
Selvi: I will meet with prisoner Dahan Soysr
The officer stares at Selvi in disbelief. Is it possible that such a young and beautiful woman can be a lawyer.

So she is Selvi and he is Dr. Daghan Soysur

The ensemble cast till now πŸ˜›

And it seems FahriyeEngin EsaretiGeliyor is trending worldwide πŸ‘πŸΌ

iansom01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@Vidya - that's just Wow...but I am unable to find Fahriyeengin trending on Twitter :(

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
vidya0906 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iansom01

@Vidya - that's just Wow...but I am unable to find Fahriyeengin trending on Twitter :(

πŸ˜•

This must've been a couple of days back...and it doesnt show on our twitter page...mine shows blore trends πŸ˜›
iansom01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

This must've been a couple of days back...and it doesnt show on our twitter page...mine shows blore trends πŸ˜›

Yaaa but u can change the trend...region wise , country wise , worldwide too

I just changed it but there is np fahriyeengin anf then i changed to the trends in turkey...there also no trend...i m going crazy...possibly it was few days bk..

But anyway can u share the link of the page where u found dis pic???

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Vids..
Thanks for posting it here

Pls pata lagao when does it begin to be aired? I am sure after couple of episode shooting they will start.

How good is the female lead? Is she the first take types like Engin...or nervous newbie types?

Didnt you guys say she looks like PZ? Where are the trademark dimples?
*one is on me* :)
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Vidya (DefLeppard) She is a good actress. I ve watched her show Calikusu. She was awesome in it. Loved her as Fereide. Her character was bubbly n chirpy. She was good in intense emotional scene as well as in light n naughty/comedy scene too. U remember Sehar had posted one pic of Turkish male actor once in FG DT. Burak Ozcivit. They r together in real life.
I m really glad that we will get to see Engin N Fehriye together... I was not sure about earlier actress what was her Name (Sahraney or something)πŸ˜•. But Engin n Fehriye will be awesome together
vidya0906 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

@Vids..

Thanks for posting it here

Pls pata lagao when does it begin to be aired? I am sure after couple of episode shooting they will start.

How good is the female lead? Is she the first take types like Engin...or nervous newbie types?

Didnt you guys say she looks like PZ? Where are the trademark dimples?
*one is on me* :)

Vids they are saying its going to be aired in Jan 2017 😊 some more time to go. The female lead Fahriye seems to be a seasoned actress...so she will be a perfect match for our hero 😳

Btw, in this pic she does look a little bit like PZ...she seems to have one dimple only πŸ˜†

And this one is her partner (well wiki has described him thus πŸ˜†) Burak Ozcivit πŸ˜›

@iansom chk this site...Engin ka khazana hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by vidya0906 - 7 years ago