Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Check this out its so cute.
It seems like a scene from 'eseretin bedelu'

www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=974979959270862&id=306538519448346
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Check this out its so cute.

It seems like a scene from 'eseretin bedelu'

www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=974979959270862&id=306538519448346

The link isn't working for me.
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aydafawad

Hello Engin Fans. I'm Ayda :)

I have joined this forum a few days ago as a new member. Many of you will probably know me already from the "turkey thread".

Now I finally find the time to post something here as well.
I am a very veeery huge fan of Engin since eight years. I follow him since his show Bir Bulut Olsam.

That's the reason why I definitely had to be here. SaraFatma you have done an amazing job. Congrats:)

Anyways.. from now on you will also see me in this Engin area :D

Iyi aksamlar hepinize (Good night to everyone) :)

I have a doubt aydafawad ... isnt "Iyi aksamlar" Good evening and "Iyi gecelar" Good night ? Or is it not specific ? Thank you 😊
aydafawad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitchan

I have a doubt aydafawad ... isnt "Iyi aksamlar" Good evening and "Iyi gecelar" Good night ? Or is it not specific ? Thank you 😊

Hey. Yeah, you are right. Thanks for mentioning that. Good evening would be more appropiate in the English translation. Although it's okay to say good night as well. It's not that strict. Therefore iyi aksamlar could also be said as good night. But if you say iyi geceler it is mostly used when somebody wishes each other a good sleep. 😊
SaraFatma thumbnail
Really exciting news everyone, Fahriye Evcen offered role opposite Engin Akyurek in his new show 'eseretin be deli'
I'm sooo excited it's my dream pair I've wanted to see on screen for such a long time.
I hope she says yes she is considering and will give reply after meeting with the cast.

Hopefully one day we shall see 'Fangin' (facade khan and engin) and 'fahwad' (fahriye and fawad) tooo...

I hope she says yes this couple is made for each other.
SaraFatma thumbnail
It has been a great month for Enginholics as news keeps coming about his proposed new projects.
This time even more exiting news is that he is offered a movie based on the book

'Krk Mantolu Madonna', (madonna in a fur coat)

And he may play the lead in it, a tall thin shy man called Raif Effendi. He responded favourably to the role but has nit signed contract yet. Lets hope he does.

Another great news is that the proposed female lead was offered to Beren Saat who plays fatmagul. It is said she approved and said yes to it but no idea if contract was signed.

So basically if both say yes we will be seeing them together again. This is amazing news especially they are the biggest and most famous Turkish couple around the world and have millions of fans.Already social media is going crazy after hearing this news.

I hope both say yes I can barely wait to see them together. Hope the movie is amazing and gets released worldwide especially here. I would love to see one of my OTP ON BIG SCREEN!!!
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Which project will Engin choose now...
The doktor drama or the madonna movie.??
Turkish movies have quick turn around or do they take a year or so to complete??

You were a coat to see the doktor? So both?
*Greedy fan*winks*

SaraFatma thumbnail
The drama starts in jan so most probably will start shoot next month or in dec. If he takes up movie it might get made in season 1 break or maybe simultaneously not sure.
The movies tak a month barely to make as production during shoots move fast. Only post production takes longer.

The movie might be shot in germany as the character is of turkish boy who moves to germany and and falls in one sided love with a german woman but its platonic from her side etc.

Also the boy is shown to be 24 and girl 26 snd story is shown in flashbacks where an emplyee of raif effendi reads his private diary after his death he finds. Young Raif goes to learn soap making to berlin but instead sees a girl in self made potrait she paints and falls in one sided love. He visits the painting each day until finally meets her in real life and tries to win her affection while loosing his inheritance to selfish family.

Considering that Engin is 35 maybe he might play older version of the boy who is on deathbed. And younger role will be played by someone else. Not sure. If thats the svene there will be no beren engin scenes together. I hope they change script to accomodate his age and he playes younger raif effendi too.
Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
kamala2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks SaraFatma.

Is Hazal Kaya still there in the TV series opposite Engin? She came to India last week. She seems very sweet. Their pairing will look good.

Do you know if Turkish newspapers covered the visit by Hazal Kaya and Kaan Tusaner? I would like to know what they thought of India.

Would have been nice if Beren and Engin had come, now that Fatmagul is on air.
iansom01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello all,

My name is Ankita.So this is my first post in ENGIN's heaven...

I used to be super active in I-F closely 5 years back and after that I Left... I had another ID back then but I don't remember pwrd so I have an old id attahced to my all time using email address and I have entered into I-F again...now since I am watching turkish shows and becoming mad everyday 😆 , I need my dose of discussion with like minded people ... :-)😳

So my first question is - has anyone seen Kara Para Ask? if fatmagul is heaven then kara para ask is more than heaven... Engin is so charming and handsome in that show , he literally took my breath away...and I keep repeating the episodes again and again since last one month and still I am not getting bored ..!!! God What's happening to me??????

--