Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Can an Enginer please post *2015* birthday pictures of Engin celebrating.?
*Not a typo*2015*
*Lessons on reclusive life*

Vids and all Enginers, one pic of Engin celebrating his birthday last year 😛

Below is the link to the whole album of that celebration 😳

Engin Akyurek's birthday party with his fans and the actor Alper Turedi, who is a theater and TV series actor. He plays Chief Ali in Kara Para Ask. He started a facebook group named "I have a wish - Bir Dileim Var" to help children suffering from leukemia.

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Vids and all Enginers, one pic of Engin celebrating his birthday last year 😛

Below is the link to the whole album of that celebration 😳

Engin Akyurek's birthday party with his fans and the actor Alper Turedi, who is a theater and TV series actor. He plays Chief Ali in Kara Para Ask. He started a facebook group named "I have a wish - Bir Dileim Var" to help children suffering from leukemia.

Wowww, thank you for this link! 👏 I can't get over his goodness. Such a gem he is! 😳
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@vidya
Thankyou for the album it's super sweet to see him enjoying company of his fans and celebrate his bday with them. His fans are very committed to him and gesture of gifting a room to hospital in his name is very very sweet. He looks so genuinely pleased to see them all. These fans are incredibly lucky but so is he for having them.

This time too the fans globally have planned to meet him and donate to the charity he supports. Fans from Pakistan and India joined the cause first time this year and donated too.

The pic that was shared this year, he was seen with Ahmet and Burak his cost are from KPA in a get together which seemed very private. It's nice to see he gets along with his costars, values thier presence in his life and meets them in his personal life too.

When his costars are speak so well about him especially his work ethic it always makes me so proud of our man. I heard from fans He asked Toygar Isikli the music composer of FATMAGUL and KPA to write for magazine 'kafasina gore. Anyone else who can confirm. He really takes writing very seriously if he's asking friends to join in too. It's like when you have a ship and you get your friends in on it as well. Cutie pie!

And I love the nickname 'Enginers' for his Indian fans it's really cool and sweet. Good job guys! U all have been officially knighted as 'Enginers!' Let's celebrate your naming ceremony!!! 😛😆
Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
News about his new show:
1) He plays a doctor, who will try to regain his lost reputation he was wrongfully accused of.

2) his name will be Dagan (pronounced Da-Ghaan I think, not sure).
He was not happy with previous name of character and asked it to be changed. Dagan was approved by him and so far this is said to be finalised.
Sooo Hello Doctor Dagan!

3) There will be two leads. One might be played by Ozlem Yilmaz she is naturally cute, charming on screen and young, I'm excited to see her opposite him. Yippee no Aunty! not finalised yet.

4) Serenay has rejected the series it's rumoured. Also don't know if ozlem will play the heart patient role offered to serenay. There are two leads but we only know the scenario of one who will be young, a heart patient with bad guys as brothers. Ozlem looks better than serenay with him, they compliment each other as seen in fanfic pictures so I'm not sad about serenay not doing the part as ozlem seems like a better fit.

I hope they can carry this couple as the lead one in the series they both have potential to be so cute together. I was so glad to see a cuties name paired with him. Plus her smile is like 'momina muhstesan'. God please let it be true.

5) some other actress is offered a part in series too will update when learn of it. She is still thinking over. i want it to be Someone who good with him so it creates conflict in mind whom should he end with in the series finale.

But we don't know the scenario of female leads whether both will be love interest at same time or love interest at different timelines like in KPA there was a a present and a past love etc. Why can't they offer to meryem uzerli ughhh...they will be onscreen GOLD!!

Two girlfriends and a revenge/regain plot, Doctor Dagan is going to be a busy man. Please book your appointments from today people! 😆😆😆
SaraFatma thumbnail
Omg guys news just in that Hazal Kaya is offered role opposite Engin as second lead.
Is this why Serenay refused? Any ways This is Good news for Engin Akyurek and Hazal Kaya Fans.

Both are offered a new drama together is I think a news that's sounds too good to be true. I would like to see them together. She worked with kivanc and who was wayyy older than her in aski menu where she was underage so Engin being older is a non issue considering she is in her mid twenties now.

From a commercial point of view also it could be a good pairing both have a great number of fans in a Turkey and internationally too. This could be a quick seller abroad.

I hope it's ozlem yilmaz , Hazal and Engin in the End.

I know she is short but chagtay was taller by an inch or two from Engin and production worked around it to reduce the height difference so they can definitely work around the height difference here too.

Where is the twitter party, time to tweet and make some miracle happen please.

The other girl offered part is Yasmin Ellen and she is too blond type and has a goofy face I don't like her look. He needs someone cute and intense like him.

kamala2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sara Fatma,

Thanks for the news.

Why that other actress rejected the role? Isn't it good for her to act with Engin?
SaraFatma thumbnail
@kamala
Hi, the rumour is going around she was offeted but rejected no official statement is made by her PR regarding ot so dont know if she was even offered but it made quiet an excitement as a news piece.

But if she did its probably due to 3 reasons according to me and what is going on in forums and twitter:

1) she was being typecast. The role was similar to her role in medcezir of a sick girl with heart disease and a wicked family. She leftvold production house for tims so wants different themes I guess not rehashed stuff.

2) there are only 3 episodes wtitten so far and she asked to see 5. The series take time to set tone snd take a course regarding characters and first 3 are there to set tone of show and reading further 2 would help her understand how wtiters wish to takr the show fyrther such as the theme and characters etc. She dint see that so got cold feet.

3) she fint want to play a love ontetest where attebtion will be divided between 2 female leads.

Yes it is good for her career to work with him hes the biggest star in turkey globally so it could get alot of exposure for her internationally but maybe she wants to build credibility as a performer. Its also easy to pinpoint flaws in ur act if Engin is opposite you.

aydafawad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Engin Fans. I'm Ayda :)
I have joined this forum a few days ago as a new member. Many of you will probably know me already from the "turkey thread".

Now I finally find the time to post something here as well.
I am a very veeery huge fan of Engin since eight years. I follow him since his show Bir Bulut Olsam.

That's the reason why I definitely had to be here. SaraFatma you have done an amazing job. Congrats:)

Anyways.. from now on you will also see me in this Engin area :D

Iyi aksamlar hepinize (Good night to everyone) :)
SaraFatma thumbnail
Hello Ayda!
Hosgeldin !!

I am very happy to see his Turkish fans here! You all have such an amazing global impact. And very solid to the core.Engin is mashallah so lucky to have you.
Even in Pakistan he came and he conquered so many hearts and his fame keeps rising. While other fans of other actors withered away his have stayed with him and he has a solid fan base here too.
Initially he was being pitted against kivance but then that comparison went away and omer Demir character was very popular especially amongst boys.
Thankyou for the compliment. I just shared whatever I knew about him from fan pages 😳
I've been his fan for 5 years now. Kerim was his first role I saw and loved it a lot, but Mustafa bulut is my fav character because he is so funny, impulsive, destructive yet damaged himself. Meray okay wrote a legend.
Please you are most welcome to be a part of discussion here and share your point of view. We would love that.
🤗

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8u3zVI1xgQ

I know that most of the pics are repeated. But some how i liked this video..maybe the music?
The best shot was the closing ones...Engin's silhouette ..just love it.*enjoy*