Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@SaraF...
Hakan is Engin's imaginary friend...whom he can relate too.Wasnt he mentioned in the football play...an old woman essay??My imaginary friend is Dummy...sometimes when i get bored working from home...being alone...pick up random conversations with dummy!!!
Agree...none of this is real time incidents in Engin's life. Its just a train of thoughts in a tunnel.
Tunnel...cuz that coonects two unreachable points. Lol
Ok...now this is getting very reflective ...so let me stop here!!

Thanks again for sharing it.
If Marbles was masterstroke, as a smile is powerhouse.
When do i get to meet him????
Edited by DefLeppard - 7 years ago
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@SaraFatma : After silently going through this thread for days, I have finally managed to read all 51 pages of it. I can't thank you enough for sharing this world of information about Engin. You are truly Enginopedia! 🤗
DefLeppard thumbnail
@Blyton
She says 5 years of journey. It has to be Enginopedia.
And successful in evangelizing it too ;-)
I dont want to snatch her words...over to her...
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Engin🥳
What a coincidence, Engin has his birthday so close to Amitabh Bachchanji's Birthday. In some scene of FG, I feel he looks like Amitji a lot... specially in mid of 2nd season with those jackets with front pocket n with his hair bit shorter(not too long like it was initially). They both have almost same physique too...I mean Amitji of early 80's
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy BirthDay to Engin Akyurek!🥳🥳
Hes a Libra which are known to be peaceful and fair, and they hate being alone. That last line alone is enough to make any fangirl palpitate he he.😆
And from what his coworkers tell about him he is very gentle, wise and peaceful chill kind of dude.
So cheers to our boy turning one year older and wiser and hopefully closer to finding his lady love this year. Ameen!
Hope we get a bday selfie today!

@blyton
Oh no I feel too flattered being called Enginopedia lolz.
Im also always learning something new about him too so I cant call myself master of Enginverse. Im glad you all read it. I feel his reclusion plus the language difference acts as barrier in many ways so if anyone wants to learn about him as fans we could do this much atleast if not more. Turk and arab fans were there for us and like them im here for u. No biggie really.
Time for a hug 🤗

@shalu
I have never seen amitabh bachans movies when he was young amd now I need to check them out asap! Any recommendations? Especially where you think he resembles Engin. I need to see this. Really random but hes compared to Antonio banderas in south america and Adeel hussain in pak. And now Iv a feeling im going to be a fan of classic amitabh bachan lol.

@defleppard
I read your review and my pov coming up soon. Will talk in detail. I have my ideas regarding hakan too. the tone is different of this article its older than marbles and slightly mature. Excited about sharing my pov.

DefLeppard thumbnail
Engin's birthday is 11 or 12 October?
As per wiki its 12...Jo bhi hai...
Happy Birthday Engin!!

@SaraF
Oh yes...we wait for your thoughts on paper.:-)
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Engin! ❤️ 🥳
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Engin!
I find myself wondering if this man is real or not? As if he is walking through this world, but those beautiful eyes are gazing into another.

He could have stepped out of an ancient Middle Eastern folk tale or one of our own Indian epics.

His writing reflects keen observation and deep reflection. He seems to be looking at the world through a child's eye. In fact, most of his stories are connected with childhood in some way.
If you watch him around babies, he has an instant affinity with them. The babies also seem to trust him implicitly.

He stays away from social media. Why? Does he not love his fans? I am sure he does, but he also knows this adulation is temporary. Human love is fickle. So he avoids feeding on it lest he come to crave it. So he moves through life, giving his best, but keeping the innermost core of his being safe.

Though he seems to seek stimulation in reading and travel, he is not an 'experience junkie' like today's pseudo-philosophers who flit from one change to another, making escapism their goal. He is centered in family and duties. What he writes or says is based on due reflection. No semi-digested 'fad-ism' there!

...and I now realize I have written so much about it him without even touching upon his acting! Oh well, is there any dearth of people to write about that? 😳
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blyton

Happy Birthday Engin!

I find myself wondering if this man is real or not? As if he is walking through this world, but those beautiful eyes are gazing into another.

He could have stepped out of an ancient Middle Eastern folk tale or one of our own Indian epics.

His writing reflects keen observation and deep reflection. He seems to be looking at the world through a child's eye. In fact, most of his stories are connected with childhood in some way.
If you watch him around babies, he has an instant affinity with them. The babies also seem to trust him implicitly.

He stays away from social media. Why? Does he not love his fans? I am sure he does, but he also knows this adulation is temporary. Human love is fickle. So he avoids feeding on it lest he come to crave it. So he moves through life, giving his best, but keeping the innermost core of his being safe.

Though he seems to seek stimulation in reading and travel, he is not an 'experience junkie' like today's pseudo-philosophers who flit from one change to another, making escapism their goal. He is centered in family and duties. What he writes or says is based on due reflection. No semi-digested 'fad-ism' there!

...and I now realize I have written so much about it him without even touching upon his acting! Oh well, is there any dearth of people to write about that? 😳

Wow this is the nicest thing written about someone that I have read in some time😳 👏

I think this needs to reach Engin somehow!

Happy Birthday to Engin!
Edited by The.Lannister - 7 years ago
Rads_R thumbnail
Happy birthday to dear Engin and all my dear fello Enginists. Thank God Mr.Akyurek was born.