Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

I cried like hell when I saw BKEM. I had lumps in my throat by the time it ended. And I hated miss blondie afterwards loool.

That woman was so shallow! 🤢
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hello all, you are welcome!
papparazzi pictures, he seems pissed at them. he has that 'iv given up on hope' face lol

also the new series will air on ATV from january 2017. so far still paired with serenay sarikaya. serenay was miss Turkey in 2010 and a supermodel plus actress, her show with chagtay was a big hit too during KPA days.

the show will be called 'Esaretin Bedeli' in turkish which translates to 'shawshank redemption' or 'the price of servitude'.

from the news on magazine sites and fan forum, ENgin will play a a man who is very depressed and very dark mysterious man. the girl's story is same,she has brothers in illegal business and she has a heart transplant. coincidetally serenay played a girl with heart problems in show medcezir too if i remmeber correctly or was it lungs? i dont remember but she played a sick girl in that as well.

im waiting for the look tests and promotion pictures to see how they balance the two's looks to build chemistry. lets hope the couple works out. both are offered lead role and will be paid 50 to 60 thousand pounds. looking forward to seeing SerEngin soon.

Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
@The.lannister
SPOILERS FOR BKEM MOVIE! DO NOT READ IF NOT SEEN YET!!

Eylul wasnt just shallow, she was a user and abuser player kind of a girl, and what she did with Tekin is inexcusable, she gave him hope and then abandoned him. she already had a bf but played arounf with tekin's feelings. the man already had complexes and she completely crushed him. she should have walked away after he confronted her that shes ashamed of him. ok so the guy needed alot of work but atleast he was honest and loyal.
talk about taking advantage of someone who is naive just for fun. eylul was a subtle beast. a tsunami who washed him away, literally. man i really did not like her at all. and she sort of deserved the wretched feelings and guilt she will have to cope with for the rest of her life. lol ok so its fiction but damn i really do not like her character. lol
kamala2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So now Engin has the same hairstyle and look as Kerim!

I tried to start a thread for Beren saat but IF is not allowing.

Engin will get so many thousands of pounds per episode? Wow!
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

@The.lannister

SPOILERS FOR BKEM MOVIE! DO NOT READ IF NOT SEEN YET!!

Eylul wasnt just shallow, she was a user and abuser player kind of a girl, and what she did with Tekin is inexcusable, she gave him hope and then abandoned him. she already had a bf but played arounf with tekin's feelings. the man already had complexes and she completely crushed him. she should have walked away after he confronted her that shes ashamed of him. ok so the guy needed alot of work but atleast he was honest and loyal.
talk about taking advantage of someone who is naive just for fun. eylul was a subtle beast. a tsunami who washed him away, literally. man i really did not like her at all. and she sort of deserved the wretched feelings and guilt she will have to cope with for the rest of her life. lol ok so its fiction but damn i really do not like her character. lol

@bold: Perfect description 🤢

@red: Oh I doubt that very much. People like her put on a great show of being sorry & miserable & shattered & what not...but they get back to normal pretty quickly🤢 Give her a month or maximum two & she will be back to being her usual self centered self🤢 TBH I was a little glad that Tek died. At least he didnt have to live with the pain of abandonment & heartbreak. Also, he didnt seem like the sort who would easily get over Eylul & move on with someone else...so rather than being lonely his entire life...good he died. Not to say suicide is good in anyway but it would have hurt me more to see him in constant pain while this woman continued cavorting round the world...because even if she had come back she wouldnt have lasted long with him & would have left him eventually.
SaraFatma thumbnail

heylooo all...
such a wonderful news...

so all those girls suffering from ENgin fever, well guess what. your doctor Bey is coming to fix you (or make it even worse)..

look what i found about Engin's new project?? its from anews clipping from news paper hurriyet.

'Engin Akyurek made his decision about his new project. The actor will have a leading a role in a new project by TIMS Production. Filming of the new series which is written by Elif Usman and directed by Umur Turagay will start soon. Engin Akyurek will play a doctor whose reputation was tarnished and who fights vigorously to clear his name.'

time to almost party coz news is coming out perhaps the production house is releasing snippits of info on story and character to see fan reaction and so far its really positive. fans were hoping he would either play a gangster or a doctor.

move along mcdreamy and mcsteamy its Time for McTurkish McAkyurek 😆😛

also serenay is still being paired with him as the possible romantic interest.
im over the moon hearing he will play a doctor.

i think he will be great in it. he has those trusting eyes u want to see on a doc. i wonder if he will keep his beard and hair. he might cut them i am not sure what the rules are for doctors in turkey regarding dress code.

about serenay i was worried initially but i think it can work in favor for them both. she is ruling the hearts at top postition these days amongst the youth market, and is the face of a popular clothes brand for teens and youngsters.

working with Engin will help her to get exposure in an international scale, while he gets a sizable chunk of youth market in turkey. it works great both ways for both of them!

TIMS gave us Mustafa Bulut, so i have hopes high. also the director recently made a movie with serenay and it will release soon, by the look of the trailers he really polished serenays performance. so fingers really crossed for this one.

the director will get some awesome performances out of them. this is exciting news. a doctor who has to fix his image. this will be and intense drama! i hope there are some lighter scenes too, engin is great in comedy. he needs to do a comedy movie soon too!!!

and here are some new fan pics were uploaded on social media,he looks damn hot, especially the unbuttoned shirt, why is he trying to kill us? honestly speaking the Seoul Award look is my favorite look of him by far, he looks so handsome, and thus shirt is doing so much justice to his charming self 🤪.

Also his talent agency @Artistanbul1 on twitter just announced and confirmed his new tv series. it is coming soon and twitterverse is having a temporary meltdown 🤪
they did not tell much on story or character, but considering both were published on same day around the same time we just have to wait for more confirmations!

ALSO they shared these new images, perhaps this might be his look for the project not sure. the second one is giving me life btw 😛

SaraFatma thumbnail
@The.lannister
thankyou thankyou,
im glad you agree with what i think about the kamini lol😆

and yes after reading your analysis i agree the kamini will forget and move on. materialistic, superficial and too much moved by what society thinks. she did not deserve him in the first place and tekin was saved from lifetime of pain by loosing his life. but it is also sad that he lost it for someone who does not realize its worth. its such a sad and ironic end. i like how turkish movies make you think and interpret the end beyond the ending credits.

Also anyone seen the british series 'The fall'? its a bit off topic but...

i was watchinng its new season and it just struck me that Engin and fawad both can totally pull of the serial killer guy's role. and now i want to see them both in a similar character 😉

koi wish kabool karle!! 😛
Theia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

#EnginAkyrek at Oren mula September 2016

Theia thumbnail

Engin with Yabanci Damat show team

Theia thumbnail