Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont have the articles I read it on afan forum that deloitte is doing alot of research on turk tv industry and the courses are taught in unis around the globe. Its a medium of study coz in 10 yeara they have become the most popular entertainment hub after american tv and its actors are as popular as american celebs or more.
Year 2015 was named the year of Engin Fever as his show surpassed 400 million viewers and sputhern hemisphere of the world was simultaneously watching fatmagul so 20 countries they were all goin crazy for him while 27 arab plus 4 other countroes watching KPA were goin mad for him too so its first time ever that north and south of globe was watching a turk actor and goin gaga over him.

And our boy doesnt even have a twitter to know the craze surrpunding.him. I guess thats good ot keeps him grounded.
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Engin away from social media is the best decision ever made*as though i know him personally...ha!*

Its worth all the peace of mind one needs!
Not a sacrifice actually ;-)
SaraFatma thumbnail
The papparazi yesterday were spreading rumours that Engin went clubbing with his girlfriend and partied till morning but news is out now he went with ozlem and her family and was there for a little while only and left when papparazzi swarmed the place.
About his new show no official yes or no has been spoken by his agent. So lets be hopeful and fingers crossed.

He looks so fed up with the cameras his face was like 'kiss jahanum me phass gaya tauba taubaa bacha loo''

Looked cute thought. Omer demirs leather jacket, mustafas white t shirt and kerims clean shaved long haired face. He looked like a mix chaat of our fav characters yesterday. Yummm
SaraFatma thumbnail
Rumours about the story/scenario of new series of Engin making rounds is of a girl (serenay) who has a heart problem and gets a transplant and accidently meets a boy (Engin) and her brother is in mafia or somthing. It seems like an action packed show with crime as a backdrop. No further news about Engin's character what he plays etc.
The writer is apparently the woman who wrote Kayip. That show I remember watching its rushes on tv i think it was 'express tv' channel in urdu dubbed.such shows dont do too well dubbed in pk. It had kaan tasaner in it and a boy is kidnapped and they try to find him etc somthing like it. The writer writes grim stories like these.

Honestly im kind of worried. First serenay and now a grim.crime type show. The chances of seeing it dubbed are so slim. Its like they took all the things Enginstsnis hate and put it in one show with Engin. Lol.

Also rumours are its going to air on ATV turkey. They tortured during KPA days so much. Everytime there was a soccer match they would postpone the episode and air the soccer match in its place instead. I remember season 1 was aired with soccer season and took weeks to show some episodes. Tarsa tarsa ke maar diya tha. Once again Engin fans going to bear torture.

I hope this is only a rumour and the scenario is better than the one we are getting to hear. Also im a bit worried as the rumoyrs dont say anything about Engins role in the show. I know that he takes challenging roles and would not give a nod to somthing weak especislly after he rejected 9 scripts this year im guessing this is a strong one. Once more info comes out telling the real svenario and his character i think all Enginstanis can take a breather then.
Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shalu79

Thank you for the link Dear😊

@bold Agree with u. I thought they will show some how Elif returns instead of him quitting.
As u rightly said "CONTROL', at the end it seemed like that. Real love would have been one when Elif could have taken the risk of losing Omer in what he loves most to do than rather making him lose himself daily from keeping him away from the job that he loves the most.
@red Absolutely agree with u. The way they showed Tayyar's Death was really ridiculous.

I think by the end of it both ElMer had to give up on their lofty ideals. He lied to her about Yagiz after going on and on about never lying (the reason behind that lie had me rolling my eyes till they hurt!) And then she did the same, forgot her own "unconditional love" tattoo and put conditions πŸ˜†
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

I think by the end of it both ElMer had to give up on their lofty ideals. He lied to her about Yagiz after going on and on about never lying (the reason behind that lie had me rolling my eyes till they hurt!) And then she did the same, forgot her own "unconditional love" tattoo and put conditions πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
True

Edited by shalu79 - 7 years ago
kamala2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@SaraFatma,
Thanks for all that info about Engin. You are one Enginopedia! πŸ‘

Engin must be very sensible, to not want to be on twitter.

He likes books! Great!πŸ‘
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@The.Lannister Between saw BKEM yesterday...was beautiful short story but as u said it was heart breaking.

This guy makes me cry within a sec.. I think i have cried so much these last two month since i started watching Fatmagul that in my whole life i ve not cried that much. Kerim has to just look at FG n here I get all teary n choked up even if I ve seen that scene n no of times. Than thats the magic of Talented Actor like him
SaraFatma thumbnail
I cried like hell when I saw BKEM. I had lumps in my throat by the time it ended. And I hated miss blondie afterwards loool.

insh0302 thumbnail
The papparazi yesterday were spreading rumours that Engin went clubbing with his girlfriend and partied till morning but news is out now he went with ozlem and her family and was there for a little while only and left when papparazzi swarmed the place.
About his new show no official yes or no has been spoken by his agent. So lets be hopeful and fingers crossed.

He looks so fed up with the cameras his face was like 'kiss jahanum me phass gaya tauba taubaa bacha loo''

Looked cute thought. Omer demirs leather jacket, mustafas white t shirt and kerims clean shaved long haired face. He looked like a mix chaat of our fav characters yesterday. Yummm
[/QUO

Thanks for all the info SaraFatma !
Edited by insh0302 - 7 years ago