Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@SaraF
any new Engin articles? Please share.
Deloitte consulting paper...sounds interesting. Let me google. Incase i am unlucky...please share the links.

Oops! That is 335396.07 US Dollar per episode. More than I-bankers annual income!
Edited by DefLeppard - 7 years ago
kamala2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@SaraFatma
Thanks a lot.

Please do share links to the Deloitte paper if you have it.

I will search online as well.

1 lira = 22 rupees!

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Watched BKEM 2 days back & I loved the movie. It is simple & yet heart breaking. I loved the music of the movie & Engin was super in it. I think more than his expressions it is the change in his body language which makes each of his characters so different. I was so amazed to watch him play Tek, guy with a huge inferiority complex... especially since just before BKEM I had finished watching KPA in which he has oodles of charm & is such a confident guy. Tek was simply adorable 😳

I think I maybe the only one here who didn't like KPA. Ofc I loved Elif & Omer but other than their amazing chemistry I think the show was pretty dumb & got repetitive after a certain point. I have a lot of issues with the story. What was it with the cops making rookie mistakes, the villains being these demigods who ALWAYS manage to escape & every single person turning out to be a villain. TBH because of this it felt like I was watching a Hindi show 😆Elif & Omer's love story (whose ending again I did not like at all) was the only saving grace of the show IMO. And a special mention to the music...especially that light & peppy tune which plays on their romantic scenes. Even the title track is great. This show had a lot of potential...
kamala2012 thumbnail
OMG! That's a huge amount of money! That's why he is able to not work for 2 years and then choose what he wants to work on.

Good for him!👏

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

@SaraF

any new Engin articles? Please share.
Deloitte consulting paper...sounds interesting. Let me google. Incase i am unlucky...please share the links.

Oops! That is 335396.07 US Dollar per episode. More than I-bankers annual income!

kamala2012 thumbnail
Here's one report from Deloitte on Turkish TV:

http://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/tr/Documents/technology-media-telecommunications/tr-web-tv-series-sector-in-turkey.pdf
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Watched BKEM 2 days back & I loved the movie. It is simple & yet heart breaking. I loved the music of the movie & Engin was super in it. I think more than his expressions it is the change in his body language which makes each of his characters so different. I was so amazed to watch him play Tek, guy with a huge inferiority complex... especially since just before BKEM I had finished watching KPA in which he has oodles of charm & is such a confident guy. Tek was simply adorable 😳

I think I maybe the only one here who didn't like KPA. Ofc I loved Elif & Omer but other than their amazing chemistry I think the show was pretty dumb & got repetitive after a certain point. I have a lot of issues with the story. What was it with the cops making rookie mistakes, the villains being these demigods who ALWAYS manage to escape & every single person turning out to be a villain. TBH because of this it felt like I was watching a Hindi show 😆Elif & Omer's love story (whose ending again I did not like at all) was the only saving grace of the show IMO. And a special mention to the music...especially that light & peppy tune which plays on their romantic scenes. Even the title track is great. This show had a lot of potential...

Do u have a link of BKEM with eng subs...pls share if u have it.
Agree with u on KPA ending...Pace of the show was too fast to absorb the character...Though Omer was character too good...n Engin was perfect as Omer. Arda n Pelo's story was also so sweet...loved how they were always there Omer.
Now coming to ending I really wanted to discuss with someone who have watched this.
Was really disappointed with last 2 epis..I mean in entire series Elif was like going gaga abt unconditional love then she put condition to Omer for leaving his job...his job was not like normal job it was major part of who Omer is.. Whereas she herself was not even ready to change her dressing (though Omer didnt ask her to change he loved her as she is).
Agreed they had very difficult this past year but asking for quitting job was too much. Without talking just going away was ridiculous. Till the time he was solving her family mess n saving her it was ok for her...that act of her was bit too selfish. Omer had already proved how much he loved her...so this was unnecessary to put his love to test like this...
I dont understand what message writer wanted to give here. At the end what she did...she herself could not stay away from involving in others business...so girl why u wanted Omer to quit his job😕
*sorry for typos😳
Edited by shalu79 - 7 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shalu79

Do u have a link of BKEM with eng subs...pls share if u have it.
Agree with u on KPA ending...Pace of the show was too fast to absorb the character...Though Omer was character too good...n Engin was perfect as Omer. Arda n Pelo's story was also so sweet...loved how they were always there Omer.
Now coming to ending I really wanted to discuss with someone who have watched this.
Was really disappointed with last 2 epis..I mean in entire series Elif was like going gaga abt unconditional love then she put condition to Omer for leaving his job...his job was not like normal job it was major part of who Omer is.. Whereas she herself was not even ready to change her dressing (though Omer didnt ask her to change he loved her as she is).
Agreed they had very difficult this past year but asking for quitting job was too much. Without talking just going away was ridiculous. Till the time he was solving her family mess n saving her it was ok for her...that act of her was bit too selfish. Omer had already proved how much he loved her...so this was unnecessary to put his love to test like this...
I dont understand what message writer wanted to give here. At the end what she did...she herself could not stay away from involving in others business...so girl why u wanted Omer to quit his job😕
*sorry for typos😳

Here is the link for BKEM:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/engin-akyurek-fans-pakistan/engin-akyurek-movie-bi-k%C3%BC%C3%A7%C3%BCk-eyl%C3%BCl-meselesi-with-english-subtitles/724744317627762/

SPOILERS FOR KPA:

Agree with whatever you said about the ending of KPA. A person like Huseyin or Ali maybe able to quit their job & sell books but Omer lived for his work, he was so passionate about it, it was a vital part of who he was. To ask someone to give that up seems so unfair...and him giving it up was wrong too IMO. Also, it wasnt as if years have passed since the incident & Omer still isnt being back to normal so I will force him to quit...then at least it would have made some sense (not really but chalo thike😆) And then them rushing to the aid of that neighbouring shopwalla was maha 🤪 To me it looked like Elif wanted to be the one in control...it was sad to see what started out as love to end with control🤢

Another thing which irked me was how the three main villains really got away with most of the shit: Tayyar dead, Fatih unemployed, Huseyin - a liability for the wife on whom he was shamelessly cheating🤢 Also somewhere Omer forcing Tayyar to commit suicide is like him accepting that he no longer trusts the justice system which is kinda sad for a show which was half based on the police force
Edited by The.Lannister - 7 years ago
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Here is the link for BKEM:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/engin-akyurek-fans-pakistan/engin-akyurek-movie-bi-k%C3%BC%C3%A7%C3%BCk-eyl%C3%BCl-meselesi-with-english-subtitles/724744317627762/

SPOILERS FOR KPA:

Agree with whatever you said about the ending of KPA. A person like Huseyin or Ali maybe able to quit their job & sell books but Omer lived for his work, he was so passionate about it, it was a vital part of who he was. To ask someone to give that up seems so unfair...and him giving it up was wrong too IMO. Also, it wasnt as if years have passed since the incident & Omer still isnt being back to normal so I will force him to quit...then at least it would have made some sense (not really but chalo thike😆) And then them rushing to the aid of that neighbouring shopwalla was maha 🤪 To me it looked like Elif wanted to be the one in control...it was sad to see what started out as love to end with control🤢

Another thing which irked me was how the three main villains really got away with most of the shit: Tayyar dead, Fatih unemployed, Huseyin - a liability for the wife on whom he was shamelessly cheating🤢 Also somewhere Omer forcing Tayyar to commit suicide is like him accepting that he no longer trusts the justice system which is kinda sad for a show which was half based on the police force

Thank you for the link Dear😊
@bold Agree with u. I thought they will show some how Elif returns instead of him quitting.
As u rightly said "CONTROL', at the end it seemed like that. Real love would have been one when Elif could have taken the risk of losing Omer in what he loves most to do than rather making him lose himself daily from keeping him away from the job that he loves the most.
@red Absolutely agree with u. The way they showed Tayyar's Death was really ridiculous.
Edited by shalu79 - 7 years ago
insh0302 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love Engin Akyurek !

hi everybody...sorry for posting out of context.. i am loving the show Fatmagul on Zindagi channel.. and m in awe of this guy. Kerim. I had to confess this

The title of this post is so apt.. he is the best.. plus the way show has been drafted is freakingly awesome... the story has given him so much to express.. I wish such strong storyline shows were also made in India,, #paisavasoolshow #fullentertainment

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello everyone. Writing from cell n cant quote everyone.
BKEM movie link woth engliah subs in HD print is share somewjere in page 40 to 43 you will have to check. I forgot the page its on. Sorryyy... and its unedited so more fun to watch than the Facebook one.

News is that Engin went out clubbing yeaterdy with ozlem his agent and her sis in law and papparazzi swarmed thier car for hours and he even quoted 'I regret even coming out' hehe.

He makes millions but he spends it on family and froemds especially on family vacations and outinga with close friends and yes alot of books. He loves reading about history and fiction so hes aleays see woth a plastic bag of books roaming around book shops or icecream parlors as our bpy seems tp have a swret tooth too.

Il share the articles his written articles soon.

Will share paparazzi pics too. As soon as iv my laptop back.

And turk shows are emotional in the sense that the man has to proove his love to the woman over his life or biggest love so all turk shows have the guy get shot atleast once, giv up on his job he loves or worse loose his family to proove worth to the girl. Lool after seeing many turk shows iv sern thjs trend.

Plus turkey has alot of corruption so the deal with bad guys getting free is not too far fetched its a very real problem there although laws are getting very strict there now.