Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamanaida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@The Lannister ... for BBO go Engin Akyurek Universal Fans Club on FB and on the left hand side you will find all his shows, one of them is BBO...
I too am watching BBO just 2 more episodes to go... Engin is outstanding in this character...

https://www.facebook.com/EnginAkyurekUniversal/?fref=ts
Edited by iamanaida - 7 years ago
iamanaida thumbnail
@Sara
I am enjoying Mustafa & Safiye's scenes in BBO... very hilarious πŸ˜† ...how he always runs away from her ...the moment he sees her he's like my day is spoiled... Engin is fantabulous... πŸ‘
iamanaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

oh yes it is a big deal. its a very courageous thing for any actor to take a project against him. his fans are too spoiled rotten. He has worked with top actresses. melisa, beren and tuba are all top rated actresses and were number 1 when he worked with them in projects. so thats why his fans are so choosy and opinionated.

turks are hopeful, its the overseas fans who are still not over the Elmer and Berengin fever hence a bit harsh. i think once the project airs ppl will go crazy for Serengin.

sharing this funny english subbed clip from BBO. you are going to rofl.
Mustafa the landlord is trying to get the UN doctor serdar and his clan out of his land and then starts trashing their homes. its sooo funny.

@Sara ...You are very right...his fans are very much pampered by him as he's given good shows to his fans...

I want a good leading lady for Engin ...someone who can act 😭 not someone swinging like a pendulum πŸ˜†

This scene was really hilarious... how Pasha and his friend were trying to open that trailor while he locked himself in was very hilarious...Engin gets into the skin of the character...

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ mitali25
@ the.lannister
Hey its great to have you here. Hope you had a blast watching the shows. They are one of the best from Turkey. I agree our boy has a charm which is hard to ignore.
He looks absolutely delicious in KPA, has this confident and witty groove to him.and he rocks that beard.
I loved tuba and him together they click so well. Really hot and sweet at the same time.
BBO should be next on the list its the show where he finally arrived on scene and he loves it himself cant ignore that one. He totally stole the show in BBO from the other guy you will enjoy Mustafa Bulut too its whack.
Just go to Engin Universal Fans club facebook page and on the left you will have links to it.

@iamanaida
Yeayy!! Im so glad someone agrees that safiye and mysti share a crackling chemistry too although its not a romantic one. The way she looks at him with her squint eyes and he actually blames her for the dumb things he does like hes also a drama queen sometimes.
I love the interaction between musti and safiye hes like damn this mutated mohallay ki gossiper will get me in trouble wallah avoid like plague and when he kicks her with a soccer ball!! Hilaariouss!! Hes over the top. Lol
Comedic timing is on point between these too.
Also Engin is so hot and sexy as musti the girls are all falling over him in the show its the bad boy vibe. Except narin I dunno what her problem was he had potential to be a great husband.

I like Asiye too she has such a wicked vibe to her and great chemistry with Engin. Plus her character is the only one who does end up being his support till the end and despite his flaws the only one who accepts him in his entirety.plus she understood him after a while and where his crazies come from coz shes is as much as wild,untamable and a nut job like him. She was a good wife to him ultimately although initially i hated her she did pretty bad things to him you know.

Serdar and gang's interaction is hilarious too. The poke scene just describes their relationship with musti lol.

Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
Yes we are super spoiled now and very critical. However I have faith in his choice. He must have seen something positive in serenay to give her a chance. Although im not fond of her for his sake and choice il give her a fair chance.

I guess just have to wait and see what they will create together I really hope the project is a super dooper blockbuster like his previous ones. I fact more than them.

Honestly Enginholics have the greatest patience level. Tarsa tarsa ke new project dekhne milta hai.

I heard that he turned down the gangster role in melekter. So this project is something new and he probably plays a millionaire or something in the unnamed project. The scene regarding the scenario of the project is still vague and all speculation so far.

this university in USA is using his tv series to teach acting. il share more info on it when i learn more about it.
SaraFatma thumbnail

Apparently Engin has garnered alot of interest in USA and his chemistry with Tuba was a subject in Georgia University of journalism USA for a lecture on how to effectively translate chemistry between characters.

This is what was shared on the universal page:

'Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Georgia-USA, taught the art of chemistry between two protagonists by delving into the depth of Omer's love for Elif in the Turkish series Kara Para Ask. The character of Omer was played by Engin Akyurek and Elif was portrayed by Tuba Buyukustun.

This particular lecture was instructed by showing scenes from episode 13 of Kara Para Ask , when both Omer & Elif confess their love to each other.'

-Professor. Carolina Acosta-Alzuru (Grady College)

and this is from his charity call on social media. He asked his global fans to donate to the childrens charity he supports. He works actively for the 'i have a wish' foundation that provide treatment to children with cancer and other terminal diseases.πŸ€—

this is from 2012 but recently shared. He is with a friend's son. He is very adorable around children. i like that he seems to like kids, i mean i think he does πŸ˜›. A handsome guy who seems to like kids is just too cute for words. πŸ˜ƒ

SaraFatma thumbnail
This is the instagram of the professor. Shes getting so much love from his fans. She probably had no idea what she was getting into her insta is flooded by Enginholics lol.πŸ˜†
She posted this vid on the Elmer Global phenomenon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKsuVVtBmnc/
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: iamanaida

@The Lannister ... for BBO go Engin Akyurek Universal Fans Club on FB and on the left hand side you will find all his shows, one of them is BBO...

I too am watching BBO just 2 more episodes to go... Engin is outstanding in this character...

https://www.facebook.com/EnginAkyurekUniversal/?fref=ts

Thanks for the link😳
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Apparently Engin has garnered alot of interest in USA and his chemistry with Tuba was a subject in Georgia University of journalism USA for a lecture on how to effectively translate chemistry between characters.

This is what was shared on the universal page:

'Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Georgia-USA, taught the art of chemistry between two protagonists by delving into the depth of Omer's love for Elif in the Turkish series Kara Para Ask. The character of Omer was played by Engin Akyurek and Elif was portrayed by Tuba Buyukustun.

This particular lecture was instructed by showing scenes from episode 13 of Kara Para Ask , when both Omer & Elif confess their love to each other.'

-Professor. Carolina Acosta-Alzuru (Grady College)

and this is from his charity call on social media. He asked his global fans to donate to the childrens charity he supports. He works actively for the 'i have a wish' foundation that provide treatment to children with cancer and other terminal diseases.πŸ€—

this is from 2012 but recently shared. He is with a friend's son. He is very adorable around children. i like that he seems to like kids, i mean i think he does πŸ˜›. A handsome guy who seems to like kids is just too cute for words. πŸ˜ƒ

Why didn't I take this subject in my collegeπŸ˜† Attending such lectures would be so much funThe Professor is one smart person, she knows how to get the students attentionπŸ˜†

He is looking so good with that kid
iamanaida thumbnail

@iamanaida
Yeayy!! Im so glad someone agrees that safiye and mysti share a crackling chemistry too although its not a romantic one. The way she looks at him with her squint eyes and he actually blames her for the dumb things he does like hes also a drama queen sometimes.
I love the interaction between musti and safiye hes like damn this mutated mohallay ki gossiper will get me in trouble wallah avoid like plague and when he kicks her with a soccer ball!! Hilaariouss!! Hes over the top. Lol
Comedic timing is on point between these too.
Also Engin is so hot and sexy as musti the girls are all falling over him in the show its the bad boy vibe. Except narin I dunno what her problem was he had potential to be a great husband.

I like Asiye too she has such a wicked vibe to her and great chemistry with Engin. Plus her character is the only one who does end up being his support till the end and despite his flaws the only one who accepts him in his entirety.plus she understood him after a while and where his crazies come from coz shes is as much as wild,untamable and a nut job like him. She was a good wife to him ultimately although initially i hated her she did pretty bad things to him you know.

Serdar and gang's interaction is hilarious too. The poke scene just describes their relationship with musti lol.

@Sara... I couldnt agree more with you on your above post...If u notice, Mustafa is quite hilarious at times specially when it comes to Safiye...the moment he sees her he automatically covers his eyes πŸ˜† ...one more thing what I love about Mustafa is how he says Allah Allah ... that tone is too funny ... Engin πŸ‘ yes the way he kicks those footballs was very hilarious...

Regarding Asiye, I liked her from the start..infact I like more than Narin...she's like a wild cat but at the same time she loves Mustafa unconditionally even though he loves another woman...I loved her sherni behaviour the moment Bahaar moved into the Bulut mansion. She stood by Mustafa at all times. I use to feel sorry for her when her love was not reciprocated.. Over all I liked her...

Yes Serdar (he somehow reminds me of Brad Pitt) along with Pasha & Ali Askar were quite good..