Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
oh yes it is a big deal. its a very courageous thing for any actor to take a project against him. his fans are too spoiled rotten. He has worked with top actresses. melisa, beren and tuba are all top rated actresses and were number 1 when he worked with them in projects. so thats why his fans are so choosy and opinionated.
turks are hopeful, its the overseas fans who are still not over the Elmer and Berengin fever hence a bit harsh. i think once the project airs ppl will go crazy for Serengin.

sharing this funny english subbed clip from BBO. you are going to rofl.
Mustafa the landlord is trying to get the UN doctor serdar and his clan out of his land and then starts trashing their homes. its sooo funny.

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Saraa ...kya hai Mustafa. Rofl
I have heard/read here its the most complex character so far.
Bulldozing got a new definition. Lmao
This eccentricity reminds me of Jack Sparrow.
*my standards are high*
Engin can do a pirates of carribbean!!*winks*drinking rum all night long*
Edited by DefLeppard - 8 years ago
diyalightsu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
watched Kara Para Ak, Bir Bulut Olsam and Karayilan and realised Engin is so versatile...

Can anyone tell me is are his movie bi kk eyll meselesi and Kader available in youtube with subtitles😊

Edited by diyalightsu - 8 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
haha, musti is a bomb...

you have to see him and you will just love him.

eccentricity is the tip of the iceberg, hes totally whack!
he shot his 1st wife on impulse on his shaadi! cant top those crazies.😆
he has a very high energy in the series, and seeing that i can totally see him pulling of a pirate's role.
Engin as a pirate *drooolsss* 😉 plus he looks so cute when he acts drunk. oh my god i cant feel my knees now i think they just melted away...😛😛😛

also not confirmed but news is that his new series might start sooner probably in jan or feb if he signs up and if they get the lead actress on time, coz the look test, character readings etc also takes time.

i want to see him clean shaved maybe with a slight 5 o clock shadow and shorter hair, not too short like omer i would like him to have longer locks in the front so he could have reason to run his hands through them hehe *dies thinking about it*

some new pictures from KPA BTS. i would not mind seeing the style he has in the 3rd pic for his new project. what do you think?

SaraFatma thumbnail
hello @diyalightsu
great to have you share your feelings!

i can understand what you mean, he just amazes you, its the same guy yet so different from his look to his body language and vocal tone. i feel once you see him you are spoiled for life. you expect more from others.

i think i had shared the links to subbed movie 'Bi kucuk eylul meselesi' (BKEM for short) in this thread, or maybe the FG thread. will post again.

the BKEM melody is really haunting, it sounds so sweet and sad. Toygar did a fab job in this movies music.

keep a huge bag of tissues this movie has the 'feels'. its really well made, took turk cinema a few notches higher. sweet sad take on contemporary love and slightly inspired by 'The beauty and the beast'. but do not expect it to be like a hollywood or bollywood film. turk movies have their own tempo and rely on narrative/tone and ambiance.

the other movie kader is not subbed in english, however a nice fan had compiled and subbed Engin's parts. will have to find it first. 😊 he looks very young and fresh in it.

Edited by SaraFatma - 8 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
'Bi kucuk eylul meselesi with english subs. a good print too.
click on where it says 'Click here for different version' in red if it doesnt play.

Edited by SaraFatma - 8 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Umm...is Yumm in 3rd pic.
As said before...short hair is preferred by me. If its a gangster role, then its character demands might be different*refers gangs of america, godfather*

Chalo Fawad ke baad...we are career planning for Engin!Silly ;-)
I will watch BBO ...one avatar of Engin at a time!Its Kerim time now. Lol
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi everyone, Shruti here. Posting here for the first time😳

Finished watching Fatmagul & KPA. Planning to watch BBO next. Do I need to download BBO episodes from youtube & then the subtitles from some other place like amara or are they uploaded somewhere with english subs (I wasnt able to find them on youtube😕). Please help!😳
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh wow! He did look amazing in KPA

I need to read this entire thread from start to finish over the weekend😳
Mitali25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just finished watching KPA last night. What an amazing actor Engin is. His acting range is just magnificent and screen presence phenomenal. You just can't take your eyes off him when he is on screen... such is his charm! Hope his new show starts soon enough. Can't wait to watch him in a new avatar.