Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks to @raania1 from FG thread for sharing this here. I think i had shared it before but posting it again.
This is for Engin's fans ;) Enjoy!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62syjVNkWzA

iamanaida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@daydreamers - Omer is absolutely different from Kerim - cheese & chalk ... that's the versatality of an intelligent & classy actor...
Besides Omer, I liked Adil and Pelan...

The actor who has played Tayyar has also done a fantastic job...there were certain scenes where I got goosebumps when he acted weird...

We also had heard that the girl who played Bahar dated Engin but we couldnt locate one pic of them together... so it must have been a rumour..

Currently I am watching BBO where Engin played Mustafa, I am just loving Mustafa...whatever his temperaments may be like, one cannot hate him...I think this is best performance, must have been very difficult to play the role of Mustafa...but Engin has done a fantabulous job...
iamanaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

I dont know if you guys know but these days Engins fans are collecting donations for the charity he supports. So thousands of fans from over 50 countries joined together in a group on fbk and were donating. A few days ago the organizor of this fbk group shared that Engin heard about it and he also donated a very huge amount towards the charity to support the cause and especially to help his fans.

He also agreed to meet them and will decide the date himself.
That was sweet of him to help his fans who are helping him in a noble cause.
Such a Cutieee pie. 🤗

@Sara ...I simply adore Engin from all perspectives. He appears to be a very simple person. Engin definitely has a big heart. He's got very aristocratic hobbies. I really want to meet this guy in person. 😭

Just today morning we saw his pics where he was holidaying in Bodrum along with his family. It looks like he is a very family man. His current look reminds me of Kerim.

His fans are very lucky, even if he is not active on social media, we still get to see his new pics, etc. He does'nt make his fans miss him. 😃
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@daydreamers: I am so happy that finally someone started watching that show. I love KPA is so much, I am on episode 30 and my love for it or my obsession for it has not decreased.
If you love Omer now in first three episodes, you are going to fall in love with him so much more as the show goes on, he is wonderfully written character, very simple, not complicated character like Kerim but the stuff which Omer goes through as show progress, you see him portray many emotions and Engin does each one with sheer brilliance,

Tuba, Tuba she is my queen. I find her so gorgeous and beautiful and the clothes she wear, make me fall in love with her more. I must say that the show has brilliant costume designers and even Omer, wears such stylish clothes.

Engin and Tuba have brilliant, almost effortless chemistry. Beren and Engin also have amazing chemistry, but Engin and Tuba have more electric chemistry, I dont know how you watching it, either in Urdu or english subtitles but you should not miss Elif and Omer scenes because their each and every intimate scene, says so much about their character and about the show,.

Even I did not like Bahar(Tuvana Turkey) I heard that Engin was dating when the show was shooting and i was really surprised because she is so not his type.

Arda and Pelin are adorable, as the show goes, you will love them! Especially arda, he is kind of a comic relief at times xD

And the show has amazing plot twist, its gonna keep you on the edge of your seat. Please let me know as you keep watching, I would seriously love to discuss the show with :)
SaraFatma thumbnail
yes it would be great to discuss the show here too, althoiught we can skip the major spoilers, incase anyone else wants to watch too.
Arda is a sweetheart too, such a great friend to omer and almost like his conscious when omer is going to do something silly that might hurt elif. Ard nahi hota to elmer shayad nahi hote. ok who agrees with me on that one??

by the way @anaida, im so happy someone is watching BIr Bulut Olsam (BBO), Engin is just fantastic in it, its his best performance and even ENgin agrees he is his best and his favorite character. Meral Okay who wrote it was considered one of the best screen writer ever and he was so excited to work with her and play her written character.

it is basically every turkish actors dream to have done a character she wrote and our lucky boy had his dream fullfilled so early on in his career and that too an iconic charcter like mustafa Bulut. he truly is destiny's child i guess sometimes.

oh did you know the actor who plays arda, plays Engin's best friend in not only KPA but is also playing Engin's best friend in IStanbul in BBO too. they have such a great bro family thing going on too. in KPA they are cops fighting for justice and in BBO aik number ke chichoray aur kidnappers lolzz.

uff you must see the freindship they have in the BBO show, where arda and omer are equals, in BBO mustafa is like the regina george and his bff's have to do what he says and hes always considered himself above them all even though they all secretly thing he is a psycho spoilt crazy brat in real. iv enjoyed watching mustafa bulut the most hes really something yar. he is too much fun to watch!!
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My curiosity in watching Engin-craft led me to his early drama "yabanci damat". I wanted to see the comedy and crazy side of his acting. And wiki suggested so...
I watched the young Engin...a little stiff and conscious of his character.(Maybe the character needed it)
That thick gold chain...was so OTT. Typical gujju/marwari scion look.
That short hair cut rocks on him. Though he prefers longer locks in real life. Hmmm Call this supply demand problem. LOL

Down with episode 1.
Any links with English sub-titles of this show will greatly help.
Edited by DefLeppard - 8 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
he is so young in Yabanci Damat, fresh of the Talent hunt (reality show) he had won. roughly around 22.
he really grew into his stardom, and as his fans say is like fine wine, keeps getting better with age 😉

i could not find the english sub of the show YD and it has over 100 eps, but fans had compiled scenes of Engin from the show and subbed his scenes. some are on the Pak fans page and youtube.

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sara...
Yeah 100 episodes of Engin as second lead is tough to watch, esp with out subtitles.
Can you please PM me those links.
In some OTT mood ;-)

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi I also became more of Engin fan when I watched KPA, just love the series. Tuba and Engin were so good together in that show.
In Fatemagul I did not notice him that much as I have seen that series on and off. It was in KPA that got me attentive towards him more and made me his fan.
iamanaida thumbnail
@Sara I wanted to know if Engin played the lead in Yabanci Damat and was there any other actor along with him sharing the screen space.

I am totally loving every bit of BBO. Every scene is so interesting and keep you glued to the screen. The background score is beautiful. Every actor has done a fabulous job in this show. Moreover I am bowled over by Engin as Mustafa. What brilliant acting this guys has done. His body language, his expressions, his crude vocab, etc are simply fab, those scene where he get fits look so natural. I am spellbound.

Though I like all the characters from BBO, Mustafa holds a very fond place in my heart. How I wish people around him understood him and reciprocated to him. I found the character Asiye the tigress far better and stronger than Narin (got bored seeing Narin always gloomy, grumpy,etc).

Ahmet Tansu who plays Omer's friend/cop looks much better in BBO, he's quite young and very good looking too.

I guess Mustafa's character must have been the most challenging role for Engin, I feel it must have been a cake walk for Engin to play Kerim & Omer, from playing Mustafa an epileptic, pyschotic, obsessive love to a sweet romantic guy - Kerim.

I want Meral Okay, Ece Yorenc & Melek Gencoglu to write more character for Engin.
Edited by iamanaida - 8 years ago