Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh yes she is gorgeous.
Btw kosem sultan is going to start on urdu1 soon. I know its unrelated to Engin DT but i was wondering if you guys follow we can have a seperate DT to discuss that??
SaraFatma thumbnail
engin was swarmed with fans at ren mula in bodrum a few days ago and one of them asked him if hes going to do a new show and he responded by saying 'Inshallah!', which is a classic Engin reply.
So he just teased his fans by nwither saying a yes or a know but just a 'God willingly!'

And today his pictures from a family gathering were leaked out seens like hes vacationing with his brother and parents and some more people.or it could be perhaps an Eid lunch etc not sure.

However he looks glowing in his Tan and seemed very happy. Il post em here they are everywhere on twitter.
SaraFatma thumbnail

These are his recent pictures from his holiday. he looks so relaxed and tan. and damn these girls are so lucky.

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sara
Thanks for this Engin pics.
He seems like totally chilled, very unstarry types.
Maybe since he his holed in a vacation.

Unaffected...RAW...untreated. Oh yeah! I got the msg Engin ;-)
SaraFatma thumbnail
hey all, this is another new one, Engin is on a roll these days with holiday and vacay pics!
planning on killing us by playing cupid with his fans posing and all. ufff !!!

Yes He is indeed very down to earth and completely a chill dude, he is very simple and easy going there is absolutely nothing 'Im a superstar worship me, kiss the ground i walk on' about him. he is so comfortable in his own skin. just look at how he is in relaxed mode, most celebs dont even turn out unless theyv got thier Jays and burburrys out. he has always been like this. and people who meet him always speak about how amazing he smells.

thats why i like him coz he has a great personality and nothing fake about him.i mean this is an international heartthrob whose show is watched by over 400 million people in over 140 countries, this is the guy who is emmy nominated, this is the guy whose fans have built schools, hospitals and help centres in his name, the guy who gets atleast between 10,000 to 20,000 tweets minimum at random in a month and he is walking around in flipflops with no attitude checking out book shops while not knowing how his glowing TAN is literally melting us to nothingness. daamnnn!!!

this is one of the reasons people like him alot too because he is very approachable.

The shirt sums him up to a Tee (pun intended).
he is indeed Raw (look at that talent all God gifted)
he is untreated (nothing fake about him real to the core)
he is unaffected (chill dude living life like he wants to unaffected by fame)

i hope he always Inshallah remains his real self and that fame never gets to his head! this is why his fans are still by him Because Engin is a person, not a manufactured brand.

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really liked your fan note @Sara
"Engin is a person, not a market/manufactured created brand"
Loved this stmt.

Also in his off screen avatar...his long hair...is just like Kerim.Hmm
Edited by DefLeppard - 8 years ago
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ThankYou so much for sharing these pics :) He seems so chilled out and relaxed and like you said there is nothing celebrity about him and that makes him so much more lovable and attractive! He is looking so good tho, I loove all this vacation pics but I hope he starts to work soon xD really looking forward to his next series
SaraFatma thumbnail
I dont know if you guys know but these days Engins fans are collecting donations for the charity he supports. So thousands of fans from over 50 countries joined together in a group on fbk and were donating. A few days ago the organizor of this fbk group shared that Engin heard about it and he also donated a very huge amount towards the charity to support the cause and especially to help his fans.
He also agreed to meet them and will decide the date himself.
That was sweet of him to help his fans who are helping him in a noble cause.
Such a Cutieee pie. 🤗
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I started watching KPA yday and my gawd!!!!! Am hooked 😛
Was awake the whole night and made my net balance zero in one night 😆

3 episodes back to back was such a treat till my balance ditched me

I must say omer is so opposite of kerim. More witty, smart and naughty 😛

The scene where the dept announces the award for him was so good.. Bechara is looking just pissed off. And the look he gave the presenter when the latter announced how he postponed his engagement for the sake of his duty 🤣 it was like "ye batane ki kya jarurat thi" 😆

Tuba is beautiful... I envy the grace with which she walks in those heels 😳

Is bahar played by tuvana turkay? In that case I didn't get good vibes ( not from the character but also the actor). I maybe wrong tho. Smthn jus didn't click...

Tayyar is such a dawg 😡

Nilufer could have been better. Didn't like the actress.

Husseiyn is a typical brother 😆

Pelin is cute..

The house hunting on net was nice.

"See the bathroom is nice"

"Only the bathroom is nice.. 900 liras for it..." 🤣 🤣

"How much?"

"65"

"This much for the print out?"

"If you take colour print outs it will be costlier"

"Couldn't you tell me this before? I would have taken b/w. Half my salary gone" 🤣 so the print out thing is so global 😆. Had a fight with almost every cafe person for prints till date 😆.

"Where is Rome son?"

"Let him come back I'll show him where Rome is" 😆. Husseiyn has great timing 😆

"Such a costly country.", on drinking cappuccino in Rome 😆

"Yeah they are facing crisis"
SaraFatma thumbnail
Hahaha
Yes the writers are so funy and witty and omer has one of tge beat 1 liners in the show and his puns are one of the reasons he was a very hugelt popular character.
Engins comedic timing is on point and sooo hilarious. Actually I was happy with the urdu dubbing too and DJ malik ( I think thats his name ) has a hilarious and on point comedic timing too beong a dubbing and voice over artist. I loved watching it in turkish with eng subs.

Nilofer looks like a patient, very boney skinny emaciated thing. I never liked her a bit till the end hehe. Omers bro is a great actor and good friends woth Engin. Tuba is a beauty and very graceful. I loved her chemistry with Engin ita sooo sizzling. And yea Engin blew me away with how versatile he is omer is a complete package and very different ftom his previous work. Hes soo dashing and witty and 2 seconds me mood off hohjata hai uska god knows how he was so patient with Elif.

Ur goin to absolutely love the naughty omer. And I like sayin soysal the antagonist who kidnaps nilofer too. Bahar played by tuvana turkay was rumoured to be Engins gf in 2014 for a few months but the news fizzled out then. But nothing was confirmed so its a rumour only. I think she is gorgeous and looks more lebanese or arab than turkish. She mostly plays the slightly unhinged crazy vamp roles coz he face is so beautiful that it looks evil almost. She is a singer by profession too and launcjed he debut album in 2015 I guess and has Very decent vocals.
Yes I agree she gived of the untrustworthy vibe. Hehe