Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamanaida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey are these rumours true that Serenay Sarikaya and Engin are coming together in a show... 😔
Edited by iamanaida - 8 years ago
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have read that article so many time now :P I am so into Engin that isn't even funny anymore, he legit my obsession now, and I just everything wnd anything by him. On a serious note though, that witting was genius and indeed very good. He seems like a very smart and a sensible and well read man, and that makes him so much more attractive! Very articulate also

I have also heard that going to be Engin new co actress, it all over Twitter. I don't who she is, but I am guessing she isn't very good? Either way, I wanna see Engin in a new show so I hope this is true and that he has signed a show :)
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Serenay is a very popular actress but not a very talentrd one. She is chagtays ex girlfriend and worked with chagtay as his love interest in medcezir drama which is a remake of the OC.
She did grow into her character in the show and is a hit in turkey. Howeever in ovwrseas market she is panned and not liked as she has a very mardana look and overseas people prefer more girly girls.

Even the show medcezir suffered in pak coz of her ni one liked her a bit. Oyku (the girl in kuzey guney) and serenay ( girl in medcezir ) are not liked much here.

Honestly speaking for turkeys market the pairing is fine as both Engin and serenay as very popular. But considering overseas market the pairing plays an important role in series being bought and aired abroad and pairing has to click with audience. So serenay is not that good a choice from that pov.

Compared ti Engin she is a 5 on a scale of 10 in acting department but she has a fan following. She is young and popular In youth market. Working with Engin will boost her overseas presence.

However I would have preferred if Feriye Evcen worked opp him. Anyways its too soob to say anything. Maybe she will proovw her mettle. After iconic pairing with Beren and Tuba this might be something fresh to see. Abhi toh confirm nahi hai aur look test bhi release nahi hua maybe they will compliment in thier new avatars.

Supposedly 2 scenarios have been put forward I dunno which one the new show will be. First is 'melekler' in which Engin is gangster and serenay is his love interest. The other scenario is Engin as a spoilt rich playboy brat ans serenay a journalist.

Either way im happy il get to see him in a show atleast! Bus I hope its confirmed usually the news that comes from fan forums is 80% true.
muskaan2298 thumbnail
That actress is very gorgeous tho, and Engin is obviously very handsome so if they pair up, it's gonna be one good looking pair.

I like both the scenarios xD but prefer the second one, simply because it will be nice to Engin play a character who is rich and spoilt, Kerim and Omer both the characters come from poverty/ middle class so just wanna see Engin dress up like rich people xD though knowing Engin and how he likes to experiment, I feel gangster is more likely to be true, he would wanna play something different being a little mean and ruthless would be different from KPA's charaxter, which he did last. Although I just want him to do something already so he can be back, I am fine with anything :)
Edited by muskaan2298 - 8 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
Even I feel he might do a character with shades of grey and slightly dark. In both scenarios there is alot of room to bring the menacing and bad boy vibe. Hence my excitement has accelerated to the extreme. Lolzz...

I dunno whom ur saying is pretty. Feriye is definitely a beauty she has that preity zinta type from mid 200's wala charm. Serenay is pretty also no doubt but not my type of pretty. But i understand why shes liked she has a young vibrant personality, looks like a leggy model and dresses well. she is miles better than Cansu Dere woh toh skeleton lagti hai. Im glad the media isnt pairing him with cansu anymore for projects. My dream couple with him was Tuba and I was happy he was with her in KPA! It was every fans dream come true. Next best wish is feriye evcen and meryem uzerli with him. If hes playing a dark role both will bring balance and spark into the pairing. Feriye has the sweet yet mischievous vibe and neryem the upper class biatch with a heart of gold vibe. I like them both as actors too.

But lets see how serensy scene plays out. Maybe SerEngin is the new Entu and BerEngin. Im trying to give her a fair chance and be open minded. A bit tricky but I am...
Edited by SaraFatma - 8 years ago
Eirene thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Any idea when is his new show likely to go on air? Tentative timeline?

Also, which are the two scenarios being considered. One I presume is that of a gangster but what is the other...?? Where can one find the details abt these two scenario? Cld anyone share the link or details of scenarios here plz.
Edited by Eirene - 8 years ago
kamala2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@SaraFatma

Thank you for the details about Engin and his future work. You are from Turkey? Sorry I missed that, in case you already told.

I did not know that Turkish fans are in this forum.

SaraFatma thumbnail
Hello all great to see new people here!!
Welcome!!
Hope to have great discussions with you all really looking forward to it.
I am from Pakistan, and I mostly share info here which I get from forums like these or what fans discuss in facebook groups and pages.
The info on his new project was being duscussed in a turkush forum and then his thread on fatmagulsfault forum. Usually the info is 60 to 80% accurate there. During KPA days too most which was discussed came to be true.

In 2nd scenario he is offered a stinkingly rich spoilt brats role and serenay that of a journalist but info on story isnt clear or shared.
The 1st scenario one was he is a gangster who avenges his father by taking revenge and serenay is his love. The show is called Angels or melekler somthing. But now news goin about is he took up some other scenario. The details will emerge eventually.
I dont have the links of the news its just info from facebook pages and forums.
SaraFatma thumbnail
If engin confirms the news and project for next season it might start in april May.
But knowing Engin he might give the project a nod now but it officially may start eveb 2 years from now. Only ozlem and @artistanbul1 can confirm the exact season and date.
muskaan2298 thumbnail
I looked up Fahriye Evcen and damn she is so beautiful, she has that classic beauty to her, just like Tuba.