Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

I guess he probably does and tolga is starting out in career so being seen with an established actor like him wins him props and fans that are in Engindom!

His pics are sgared on twitter and facebook etc by Engin fans. Hes circulating in so many countries plus people get curious who is this tolga? So works in his favor as outside turkey no one knows him.

Oh yes vishal bhardwaj makes good movies I like what he did with saif in omkara and in haider with shahid kapoor he really polishes an actor. I would love to see Engin work with him hescalready polished. Watching his project It would be an experience. Anyone know of his twitter handle im really thinking of dropping him a tweet lol

And I think Engin has a sweet tooth. Hes always caught by fans in a cake shop or icecream parlour. The patterns is too obvious to ignore. I wonder what flavour icecream he likes. Im guessing mint chocolate or imagine he likes cookiedough with MnMs and frotloops lool.

I would just die seeing a grownup msn eating that loool

Bang on... Sara 👍🏼
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so i found these on twitter, its what the big namesin Turkish media from films and television have to say about Engin,they share really good stuff about him. talking great about his professionalism,
and how he came to be known as King of Turkey.

now THESE ARE SUPERSTARS IN THIER OWN RIGHT and having established names say beautiful things about Engin is such an achievment, its like as if amitabh bachan saying great things about the actors from younger generation.

SaraFatma thumbnail
so last year for Engin's birthday his fans from across the world gathered in one facebook group and donated for the children's charity he supports and 12 lucky donators were randomly chosen in a draw from them to meet him and celebrate his birthday, who were his fans. There were fans from greece,iran, arab counties, turkey etc and many many more countries.

also a room was made for the sick children with the money generated and a sign was put up on it which says:

"this room for..
'I have a wish charity'
was made with the contribution of international fans of superstar
Engin Akyrek"

such commitment and goodness just to please the star on his birthday, i find it so cute and sweet as a gesture by his fans. and even this year they are doing the same for the same charity as a gift for him on his birthday. its incredible really.

MercuryVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

so i found these on twitter, its what the big namesin Turkish media from films and television have to say about Engin,they share really good stuff about him. talking great about his professionalism,

and how he came to be known as King of Turkey.

now THESE ARE SUPERSTARS IN THIER OWN RIGHT and having established names say beautiful things about Engin is such an achievment, its like as if amitabh bachan saying great things about the actors from younger generation.

I am over the moon reading these appreaciating words for him😳😳
I am always so happy when someone praises him and he is having heaps of praising comments. True star in every sense.
SaraFatma thumbnail
you will never really see anyone say anything but praise for him, he is a genuine person.
im glad you liked it.

and nebahat cehre likes him in mustafa type roles hehe...
aunty has bohot taste kya baat hai bhai!

oh i have a cute ' make my day great' post for you
you are gonna love ittt!!!!

😉

SaraFatma thumbnail
@muskaan
u know tv series are good coz we get to see him once every week atleast, movies me he does one then dissapears for so long. that will be a sad scene for us.

american series will be good for him, i like the idea.
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So is like someone willing to discuss Kara Para Ask with me? Pleasee? I seriously need someone to vent out too, there is so much in that show! If yes please feel free to pm MEE, and I will forver be grateful to youu if you choose fangirl with me on this show!
MercuryVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan2298

So is like someone willing to discuss Kara Para Ask with me? Pleasee? I seriously need someone to vent out too, there is so much in that show! If yes please feel free to pm MEE, and I will forver be grateful to youu if you choose fangirl with me on this show!

Yes I am ready par ek shart hai...don't bash me if I differ with your views 😆😆😆
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercuryVenus

Yes I am ready par ek shart hai...don't bash me if I differ with your views😆😆😆

It's all the more fun though if the other person doesn't have same views!! No bashing I promise haha
MercuryVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan2298

Fun nahi rehta hai na...ego issue ho jaata but if you promise I am ready.
It's all the more fun though if the other person doesn't have same views!! No bashing I promise haha

If you promise, I am ready 😉😉😉