Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@mercuryvenus: I was going do that as well but then I do wanna see Engin make out, already going to miss that in fatmagul. I have a dirty mind xD and I am enjoying the chemistry between Engin and Tuba(that's her name?) it's very physical so did not wanna miss that.

Fawad is my fav. His eyes speaks volumes and it's so romantic. That Chand scene, where Zaroon says 'Pyar Bhare jhumle' to Kashaf is my favourite scene and that famous tea cup scene! The way Fawad looks and speaks those dialogues kills me. I have watched ZGH, and Humsafar countless times! And yes same with Engin, his eyes are so expensive and when he says his romantic dialogues, I melt
Edited by muskaan2298 - 8 years ago
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan2298

@mercuryvenus: I was going do that as well but then I do wanna see Engin make out, already going to miss that in fatmagul. I have a dirty mind xD and I am enjoying the chemistry between Engin and Tuba(that's her name?) it's very physical so did not wanna miss that.

Fawad is my fav. His eyes speaks volumes and it's so romantic. That Chand scene, where Zaroon says 'Pyar Bhare jhumle' to Kashaf is my favourite scene and that famous tea cup scene! The way Fawad looks and speaks those dialogues kills me. I have watched ZGH, and Humsafar countless times! And yes same with Engin, his eyes are so expensive and when he says his romantic dialogues, I melt

I have not only watched ZGH and Humsafar countless times but even bought DVDs of both the shows.😛 Engin is Turkish Fawad.
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im so glad for this threaad too all thans to @ibnbattuta !!!
its coz of him we have this thread so standing ovation for him and his effort !! 👏

i watched KPA in turkish live on ATV website, kuch samjh nahi arahi hoti thi but used to watch it then read the translations of dialogues/stories by fans later.

and then they had english subbed episodes and i watched them all there, and then the urdu version iv seen as well. i liked the dubbing alot, especially Elif's voice is so soothing and the omer voice is so naughty and when he has to be macho its manly and when romantic its sweet.

i was very impressed with the RJ i even sometimes tuned in to his show coz lagta tha Omer demir radio par show kar raha hai 😛 hehehe

and i really want to see Engin with deepika and also meryem uzerli. meryem has this nordic german red hair thing going with her looks, and it would add such a drastic contrast to ENgins dark eastern looks. it will be an east meets west kind of romance.

i really liked meryem in mera sultan as hurrem. she has this perky sexy vibe going for her, and i want to see her in a drama with engin where engin has a dark, slightly villanous touch like mustafa bulut. with meryems spiciness and ENgins brooding mean guy vibe i can imagine great sparks flying lol

😉

and for a refresher, the craaazyy MUSTAFA BULUT... i like how engins hair grows in every direction ( even though in BBO it was cut like a crazy haircut on person coz he supposed to be a sadist sometimes).
Engin even when he gets a nice haircut he still has those hair above his sideburns sticking out all the time and are the fastest to grow. its so funny and cute at the sametime. and he has alot of hair, hair like a bear.

my friends used to be like he is turkish sharukh khan coz he has so much hair and those sexy smoldering romantic expressive eyes, and i used to be like hes unique bhai free na ho 😆

but i think he is more talented than both srk and fawad in the sense that he has shown versatility. he never does the same character/body langauge/expressions twice.
Edited by SaraFatma - 8 years ago
MercuryVenus thumbnail
@Sara...Engin belongs to those few actors, who can carry any look with equal ease,,,,long hair, short hair, clean shaved, stubble or beard - moustache. He looks dashing in rugged look with untidy hair like the pic you have posted in blue jacket.
muskaan2298 thumbnail
He can carry any look. I saw him first in long hair in fatmagul obviously and did not think short hair would be attractive simply because I was used to his shirt hair but holy hell he is so attractive in short hair too. I can't decide which look he pulls off better!

@sara: you are truly a fan huh! Watching in Turkish even though not understanding anything. So dedicated and you must love him a lot. And you said it very righty he is more versatile than Fawad.Fawad is obviously a good actor, but he works best in romantic roles though I think in Kapoor and Son he showed versatily as it wasn't a typical romantic hero role and I thought it was really remarkable for him to portray a gay character. As for SRK, I think he is very versatile, my name is Khan, Fan, umm so like Fawad he works best in romantic roles but we can't ignore his roles in which he broke out of his moulds. Though I think that Engin works best in all. As I had mentioned before, He has adapted to both Kerim and Omer so easily and he has really studied both characters and I can feel that in his performance. He has really spend time on both his characters, try to understand them and that comes through. He is so comfortable when portraying Kerim or Omer, and that even SRK lacks sometimes.

@mercuryvenus: haha you are a true Fawad fan. I was again only introduced to Fawad after Khoobsurat, and after that I watch all his shows! What I like about him more than his acting is that he is a gentleman, and so kind and so well spoken. He handled everything with grace and confidence.
Edited by muskaan2298 - 8 years ago
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Btw love that blue overcoat over white shirt picture! He looks so sexy ❤️
MercuryVenus thumbnail
@Muskaan...for me to compare Fawad and Engin is the toughest thing in the world. I love Fawad equally. He is very spontaneous and effortless actor. He acts so casually that you don't even feel, he is acting. I have so many of his memorable scenes from ZGH on my tongue tip. He too can pull off any character like Engin. Its only that he hasn't got much opportunity to show his talent in genres other than romance but I have watched his movie "Khuda ke liye" and he has done a wonderful job in that. Its a Pakistani movie based on terrorism. You won't believe he is the same Fawad who played Zaroon and Asher.
muskaan2298 thumbnail
@mercuryvenus( what's you name?) That's also true that he hasn't got many chances to show what he is capable of. I think they are both great, they both give their all in their roles and no every actor does that. Whatever roles they play, they both become the character and they do it so well and I love that about an actor, such dedication and love towards their work is very admirable
SaraFatma thumbnail
fawad is typecast ans romancy guy, he did comedy drama and was so hilarious in it, wish he would get non serious roles sometime.
the deal with engin is he needs a really great screen writer coz the amount of talent he has he needs to get the best he has something in him to make characters iconic and unforgettable.

i wish he gets a strong role.
and the best screen writer there is !!!

btw today tolga shared a pic on socialmedia with engin and it went damn viral. it was shared in less than an hour 50,000 times and fans were coming from so many different countries all asking about engin that tolga was like what the heck is going on dude??!! lolzzz

SaraFatma thumbnail
i think i am beyond ENgin's fan now...im maybe like an airconditionar and fridge now hahahha.
he is one of my most famous people to watch on tv,
the other is zahid ahmed hehe

Trailer of ENgin's movie 'bi kucuk eylul meselesi' with english subtitles.

The movie is a serious tear jerker guys. a city girl eylul falls in love with an ugly man on an island but forgets him after an accident. he tries to make her remmeber thier time together and remmeber thier love. uff its sooo sweet and sad 😭😭😭
Edited by SaraFatma - 8 years ago