Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@sarafatma: you wanna see Engin with Deepika? Same omg!! They would make such a kick ass couple. They are both so tall, and they both always a sizzling chemistry with their leads, so when they will come together, the screen will be on fire!
I always wanted to see Fawad also with Deepika
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

@anaida

you are killing me with the cuteness in your dp yaawww!!!

i know it going to sound crazy but i really want to see him with deepika padukone someday too πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hahaha... Even I want to see him with our Dippy...they will make an awesome pair.😳😳😳
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@SaraF...thanks for promptly sharing the scent
Superb writing. I kind of expected this from him.
Esp. After you hear Scentless Apprentice song from Niravana...you will get the core of it!!

Engin...you are real, raw talent.

Engin & DP...omg...cant agree for more!!
FK & DP ...are my Aladdin & Jasmine after the MM fashion show.*fantasy*
MercuryVenus thumbnail
@Muskaan... I am waiting eagerly for you to finish KPA and let me know your take on the issues I have mentioned here.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
No doubt about Engin's brilliance in whatever he plays.
Edited by MercuryVenus - 8 years ago
muskaan2298 thumbnail
@mercuryvenus I am obsessed with KPA so I am going as fast as I can :P but the episodes are soo long and there are so many so even with my obsession( which I may warn you doesn't last very long) it's going to take a while
Edited by muskaan2298 - 8 years ago
MercuryVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan2298

@mercuryvenus I am obsessed with KPA so I am going as fast as I can :P but the episodes are soo long and there are so many so even with my obsession( which I may warn you doesn't last very long) it's going to take a while

I am as maniac as you are, if not more. Anaida was going slow with Fatmagul relishing every scene and in the meantime I finished watching it twice in UrduπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. KPA also, she is still watching and I have finished long back.
As I said, KPA, I can't watch twice(despite Engin's presence and that too so yummy and edible EnginπŸ˜›) but Fatmagul I can watch infinite time and it will be fresh every time.
muskaan2298 thumbnail
@mercuryvenus: haha I like you, and you are just like me. Once I am obsessed, nothing can slow me down. So there was this time and I was obsessed with supernatural, and it has ten seasons with like 22 episodes each, and I finished the show in like 2 weeks( this was with school) I would go this fast with KPA too but the episodes are soo long, so it's taking a while. I so wish there was a way to watch fatmagul other than zindagi. I am very very excited to watch the episodes :P and the thing is I never watch shows witch subtitles and stuff. Like my friends watch Korean dramas with subtitles and I don't like it when I can't understand the actual language but look what Engin has made me DOO. For him, I am watching Turkish show with English subtitles!
Edited by muskaan2298 - 8 years ago
MercuryVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan2298

@mercuryvenus: haha I like you, and you are just like me. Once I am obsessed, nothing can slow me down. So there was this time and I was obsessed with supernatural, and it has ten seasons with like 22 episodes each, and I finished the show in like 2 weeks( this was with school) I would go this fast with KPA too but the episodes are soo long, so it's taking a while. I so wish there was a way to watch fatmagul other than zindagi. I am very very excited to watch the episodes :P and the thing is I never watch shows witch subtitles and stuff. Like my friends watch Korean dramas with subtitles and I don't like it when I can't understand the actual language but look what Engin has made me DOO. For him, I am watching Turkish show with English subtitles!

I watch shows with English subs when there is no other way because sometimes either you miss the facial expression of the characters or you miss the dialogues. I watched KPA also in Urdu. BBO, I have started watching with subs because it was not completed in Urdu.
Urdu dubbing standard is very high. Once Urdu episodes of Fatmagul are unblocked, you must watch it in Urdu. Urdu language itself is so romantic. Romance is so beautifully expressed in Urdu.
muskaan2298 thumbnail
That's very true! Urdu is a beautiful language! It's such a soft and lyrical language. I love when Fawad romances in Urdu! I loved Zindagi Gulzar Hai because Urdu made the romance so beautiful. I am for sure going to watch it once it gets unblocked.

I started KPA in Urdu but then they are going to edit all intimate scenes and I did not want that. So I am gonna watch with English subs and then watch in Urdu later.
MercuryVenus thumbnail
@Muskaan.. I did the reverse with KPA. First I watched in Urdu and then watched edited scenes in original with subs.
I am big fan of Fawad also...his eyes are also very expressive and he also looks diehard romantic like Engin.