Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ok guys so the rumoured costar of Engin is Hatice Sendil (pronounced as Khatija) also was the Miss Turkey 2001.
but she doesnt have a charming international face. like im sure she is pretty ec but er charm doesnt translate on screen and she looks like an aunty..

but it would be even more tragic if burguzer koral something came as his costar uff she is sooo damn aunty even more than hatice/khatija.

if only a 1oos of tweets go to Artistanbul that we want feriye evcen with him lol πŸ˜›

Then i will surely parttayyy!!!
iamanaida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muskaan2298

@mercuryvenus you are making me very excited for Farim romance. I can't wait for it to start

@muskaan You are really gonna enjoy FaRim romance once it starts... infact its already started...it will be a treat to watch their subtle love and care for each other. For the this show - Fatmagul was a breather after watching Feriha.

I was in the midst of Fatmagul - urdu version where FaRim romance had just started and was forced to stop watching it, courtesy Zindagi blocked all the links.

Waiting for the day when the links will be unblocked
😭
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

ok guys so the rumoured costar of Engin is Hatice Sendil (pronounced as Khatija) also was the Miss Turkey 2001.

but she doesnt have a charming international face. like im sure she is pretty ec but er charm doesnt translate on screen and she looks like an aunty..

but it would be even more tragic if burguzer koral something came as his costar uff she is sooo damn aunty even more than hatice/khatija.

if only a 1oos of tweets go to Artistanbul that we want feriye evcen with him lol πŸ˜›

OMG...my fear is about to come true😭😭😭
How and where can we make noise against this Sara...please inform.
iamanaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

if only a 1oos of tweets go to Artistanbul that we want feriye evcen with him lolπŸ˜›

@Sara ... ...πŸ˜• I found the later one looking better than the first... πŸ˜† but don't want a blonde plzzz
iamanaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercuryVenus

@iamanaida... Yes we will definitely party. I am dying to hear this news but at the same time veryscared also, when I think about, who will be his costar. He deservesa compatible costar. This is Engin we are talking about.

Noops, do you think the actor or actress gets a choice to choose (or suggest) his or her costar?
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamanaida

Noops, do you think the actor or actress gets a choice to choose (or suggest) his or her costar?

I know... Ana...tabhi toh fear hai😭
Mujhe toh Berguzar Korel zyada good looking and charming lag rahi hai fotos meπŸ˜•
Edited by MercuryVenus - 8 years ago
iamanaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercuryVenus

I know... Ana...tabhi toh fear hai😭
Mujhe toh Berguzar Korel zyada good looking and charming lag rahi hai fotos meπŸ˜•

same here.. I found the second one looking better...

Ommggg.. I am so confused reading everyone's comments here in this thread as most of us have similar dps πŸ˜†
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@anaida
you are killing me with the cuteness in your dp yaawww!!!

fans really wanted maryem uzerli who plays hurem sultn with him she is a red head/blonde and has potential to look awesome with him. she even has these expressive eyes. but im kind of dissapointed with her new series its quite bland and she hasnt slipped into her character well.
actually i dont like berguzer i could not enjoy watching karadayi like ret of pak coz of her,there is nothing feminine about her.and her eyes are very hollow. i coudnt connect with her at all.

i know it going to sound crazy but i really want to see him with deepika padukone someday too πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by SaraFatma - 8 years ago
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@mercuryvenus: Like I said this is making me very excited!! They don't even touch and you can feel their chemistry nonetheless. It's very beautiful and so impactful as you mentioned. The thing is, I am finding Omer as air of freshness, I love Kerim no doubt but it's so nice to see Engin play a character so opposite to Kerim. So maybe I am loving KPA because of this freshness I am getting. And for me Elmer romance has just started so let's see when I start getting tired of it :P what you have mentioned does sound very over the top, and silly but let's see how Elmer romance develop and how they both behave with each other. I am just enjoying both Farim and Elmer :)

@iamanaida: I can understand your pain. So when zindagi started to air the show, after a while I really wanted to watch Fatmagul ahead of them because it's tortute to wait even a day, but all links are blocked and I just hate that. I can't imagine you situation, you had to stop watching when their romance started, I would have died if that was me
Edited by muskaan2298 - 8 years ago
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Btw I love this Engin appreciation thread!! It's the best thing ever for all of us just to drool over beauty that Engin is <3