Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamanaida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

<font size="6" color="#3300cc">Thought i'd add some casual pics with Fans and random Here!</font>

<font color="#0033ff" size="5">And my favorite one with a baby, the baby is so cute, is it just me or it looks like a mini version of Beren/fatmagul especially the eyes? its shooo shweeet especially how he is gleaming and happy around a babyfull of smiles! awww🤗</font>
<font color="#0033ff" size="5">
</font>
<font color="#0033ff" size="5">
</font>

Wow lovely pics... 😃 Lucky fans 😳 and as you said yes .. the baby is so cute...eyes look like BS.. 😳 ...I wish they were a pair 😉 Engin's smile is simply wow .. 😳
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sara...thank you for the pics...love you... And you are right... That small baby with Engin looks like baby Beren.😉
iamanaida thumbnail
@Sara... thanks for "The Scent" .. lovely ... this guy's got real brains... well written... 👏
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@mercuryvenus you are making me very excited for Farim romance. I can't wait for it to start
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Such beautiful pictures!! ThankYouu so much sharing them :)
iamanaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercuryVenus

<font color="#3300ff">"But i really liked omar's gesture to give up on job than elif coz im a hopeless romantic n things like that dont happen. Guys dont even give remote during cricket so job bhool jao loolzz..even though it was a bonga desicion lol.coz it proved it wasnt a physical love but instead elif meant more to him. "</font>

<font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Sara what you mentioned in the above lines were the reason I found the story to be unbelievable. I couldn't bear to see an upright honest officer who didn't compromise his morals and professional ethics even for his brother, compromised his professionalism for his lady love to the extent of making arrangements for her to run away from the law and Elif accompanying him in every police operations were way too over the top.</font>
<font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">As far as my sweetheart "ENGIN" is concerned, he is brilliant. I keep on wondering, how he makes all his characters look so different. Only his eyes and smile reminds us that he is the same actor who played Kerim.</font>
<font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">He is unmatched.</font>

I couldn't agree more with you Nooops on this... ... though even I am a die hard romantic and I know that Engin can pull off any scene at ease...he excels in any given scene...I couldn't digest the fact that Omer a renowned and upright police officer compromised his job (his job wasn't a 9-6 corporate job).

Noops lets really party the day we get to hear that he has signed a show... 🥳
muskaan2298 thumbnail
All these discussions about him sacrificing and stuff and how some people couldn't digest it. And I am here like I don't care, Omer is the best characters as of now! He is so badass and so smart and I am in love
MercuryVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan2298

@mercuryvenus you are making me very excited for Farim romance. I can't wait for it to start

Muskaan...Farim are out of the world couple and their romance is adorable and a treat to watch. I just can't explain in words how pure and divine they look as romantic couple. Kerim as usual is full of love❤️❤️❤️, patience and perseverance as far as his lady love is concerned. For rest of the people he shows occasional aggression and FG will be completely devoted to Kerim. She has already started showing signs of that unmatched devotion.
MercuryVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan2298

All these discussions about him sacrificing and stuff and how some people couldn't digest it. And I am here like I don't care, Omer is the best characters as of now! He is so badass and so smart and I am in love

Muskaan... I will die the day I stop liking my cuties characters. I love all his characters but I have issues with the story part. In the story romance part became unbelievable and too much over the top to the extent that he started taking Elif with him in police operations also. I think unless you watch complete show you won't understand what we are talking about 😉 I too am very romantic and I am floored to see romance in Engin's eyes in all the characters he has played but I feel excess of anything is not good. Comparatively if you ask... I found Farim romance way way ahead of Elmer romance. Farim were more impactful in emotional sense. Elmer were more of physical.
MercuryVenus thumbnail
@iamanaida... Yes we will definitely party. I am dying to hear this news but at the same time very scared also, when I think about, who will be his costar. He deserves a compatible costar. This is Engin we are talking about.