Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
My gawd!!!!! πŸ‘
Sara thank you so much for posting this... 😳

So here's a fan in me for the writer engin ☺️
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He can write soo well! :D this guy is so talented :D And those pics are just so drool worthy! I can just keep looking at him entire day and not get bored <3
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Our Hawttyyy ❀️ As Omer Demir he looked so yummy chummy.

muskaan2298 thumbnail
@mercuryvenus: Yess he is so gorgeous as Omar! I am love with his look in Kara Para Ask! I just started watching and it's insane how much I love him as Omar, confident badass and so damn sassy
MercuryVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan2298

@mercuryvenus: Yess he is so gorgeous as Omar! I am love with his look in Kara Para Ask! I just started watching and it's insane how much I love him as Omar, confident badass and so damn sassy

Yes Muskaan... I loved his confidence when Elif used to mock his look and dressing sense. He was so casual and in "who cares" mode. As Omer toh he was brimming with confidence even though he came from a humble background.
All his characters are so different from one another and I am in love with all his characters. ❀️
muskaan2298 thumbnail
@mercuryvenus: so true. Kerim is shy, so unsure of himself and very quiet, Omar on the other hand is confident, outspoken and so much attitude. I love his and elif interactions, so spicy!

I love how Engin has immersed himself in both his characters, such different characters but they both seem so him. Am I making sense?

Also, yes I love how he is like 'I don't care' wjenever she tried to mock him
MercuryVenus thumbnail
@Muskaan... Omer was as adorable as Kerim but the romance was much much better in Fatmagul. Elmer romance was over the top to the level of pakau. When you will finish KPA, then I'd like to know your opinion. This is the first time that I literally fast forwarded romantic scenes of any show. I FFed all Elmer romantic scenes in the later half of the story.
muskaan2298 thumbnail
@mercuryvenus: okay so as of now we seem to be havingopposite views :P I am loving fatmagul but I am not enjoying the romance much( comparatively I mean) maybe because there is more snubbing than actual romance though I see those longing looks, those hesitant touches and I love it but when it comes to KPA, there is feirceness from both sides, there are many more interactions. So let's wait and see I guess, maybe my opnion will change. But I am loving both shows, and I started with KPA just because of Engin so rest is all forgotten when he comes on screen! But I guess I do get your point, fatmagul is so much more realistic romance than KPA
Edited by muskaan2298 - 8 years ago
MercuryVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan2298

@mercuryvenus: okay so as of now we seem to be havingopposite views :P I am loving fatmagul but I am not enjoying the romance much( comparatively I mean) maybe because there is more snubbing than actual romance though I see those longing looks, those hesitant touches and I love it but when it comes to KPA, there is feirceness from both sides, there are many more interactions. So let's wait and see I guess, maybe my opnion will change. But I am loving both shows, and I started with KPA just because of Engin so rest is all forgotten when he comes on screen! But I guess I do get your point, fatmagul is so much more realistic romance than KPA

Muskaan... Fatmagul me abhi romance start hi kahan hua hai...when real romance will begin in Fatmagul, you will find Elmer romance is nowhere near Farim... In first half of the story even I enjoyed Elmer romance but in later half it was unbearable for me. Absolutely unrealistic. I know fantasy has to be unreal but then at least it should be believable. In my opinion it was so over the top that it looked unbelievable.
Never mind I will still wait for your take. You may differ in your opinion. 😊
Edited by MercuryVenus - 8 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh girlss..
I shared that song coz it has cute elmer romance. Lolz πŸ˜†
Promise I dint want to make you breathless with a shirtless sassy Engin/omar. LoolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Btw I liked both the couple.

Farim is sweet mellow innocent love. Its basis is trust and interdependence. Kerim chased fatma till she melted for him and it kept growing stronger.they are support of each other snd romance was virginal as in unrequited so the longing just made u more invested in the couple and thier embrace. I do like farim morevas its my first turk couple I saw. It will be closest to me.

Elmer is sixzling intensec attraction both fight initially. Its basis is also trust and interdependence but its more sexy kind lol. elif chases omer until he gives in to his feelings for her. They both are so headstrong it makes them clash with each other and makes ther couple unique in that way as both voice opinions. And its a very PDA kind of love like they are fighting restraints to be closer. I dont want to give spoiler but dont read ahead if u dont wat sooiler!!!****

But i really liked omar's gesture to give up on job than elif coz im a hopeless romantic n things like that dont happen. Guys dont even give remote during cricket so job bhool jao loolzz..even though it was a bonga desicion lol.coz it proved it wasnt a physical love but instead elif meant more to him.

To be honest I loved chemistry of Engin with both. Its different as both characters are different.

Imagibe kerim with Elif and elif would literally eat him up kerim would have no say hes too gaao ka bhola bacha!
Likewise omer would be like 'fatmagul line par ajao plz dont be over' and just hug/kiss her coz hes a no nonsense kinda street smart guy.
So elif matches omer and kerim matches fatma.

Kerim ki eyes pyar bhari and omar ka sexy dude attitude are killer!!! Love both!!

Actually I love engin romantic scenes im always bhooki for them the more the merrier. I hope the new series is also romance ka bomb!

Edited by SaraFatma - 8 years ago