Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamanaida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wish we could get some more pics and articles on Engin & Beren's offscreen chemistry and their healthy friendship. Are they still in touch...some incidents while shooting for FG, etc...Atleast this pair never was shy to click pics together..
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
another VM by fans ,engin as mustafa bulut.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpuKNtl7vvU[/YOUTUBE]
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So there is news that Engin is starting preparation for his new project where he will play a gangsters son. He is a roudy maverick and will take revenge for his father.
If this is true im already excited coz he is incredible in strong roles. The news was in sabah newspaper website.

I had to revisit Bulut coz he was a wadere ka beta and I just realized that Engin is very natural in that role.

So this time he will be a bad guy from the bad side of town and have alot of grey shades. Turk shows are best when they have roles like these. You form a love hate relationship with characters.

I want feriya evcen with him she has a sweet innocent thing and very sparky also reminds me of preity zinta from dil se days.
It would bring a nice balance to the rougish character Engin plays.

SaraFatma thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamanaida

Wish we could get some more pics and articles on Engin & Beren's offscreen chemistry and their healthy friendship. Are they still in touch...some incidents while shooting for FG, etc...Atleast this pair never was shy to click pics together..

Engin and Beren have been friends since the reality show they took part in 2004. It was Infact Beren who brought him back to Industry after he was thinking of quitting after the scandal. People even assumed they were having an affair or somthing coz of thier intense chemistry. Durig second season they had to form a distance coz of it and magazines made rumours that they probably broke up and dont get along and fight all the time on sets which was a lie as director said they are all lies.

Although its rumored but it sounds typically like thing Engin and Beren would do for each other out of professional respect. Beren in Kosem dint want to play Engins mother and Engin apparently rejected the project. Engin also rejected the project.

Magazinescsay stuff like they dont want to work together etc but...
I find it coincidental he would reject somthing and beren dint want to do it either. Maybe he declined to respect her wish.she doesnt want to play and old lady its somthingbEngin would do for her.

Hes always respectful of her and speaks highly of her. Same with her too. Thier projects keep them busy and far apart. Beren lives in USA mostly while Engin goes to Kas or germany in free time and when shes working hes holidaying etc.

I guess they would be civil to each othervwhen they meet in person but both are private people so we will never know for certain.
Edited by SaraFatma - 8 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@SaraF...
I still strongly believe they were involved during the making of FG.
I am totallt new to this Turkish drama space...FG caught my attention only last month.
My eyes could xatch the untold chemistry b/w...not as leads...but as individuals.
Repeat of Colin Firth & J.Ehle case...as I mentioned previously too!!!
SaraFatma thumbnail
Even I think that sonetimes its just that both kerim and fatma fit each ither so well. Its like the body language the acting expressions the overall level of craft and acting is equal and matching to the level of complimenting the other between these two. Both act woth thier eyes and interaction is full of intensr chemistry.
Wiah they were a real couple and had gotten married although beren is married to someone else.

There was this interview of beren where they were on the beach coast filming the rape scene and ahe said Engin was very supportive in that uncomfortable scene and helped me to bring the best act from me. So we can assume that they both had a very strong connection and trusted each others input from the start. Also they were friends so they could talk about scenes and improve them.

They were together as contestants in a highly competitive show for over a year and were new to the scene so being put under pressure and similar situation makes people understand at a different level.

They both lived through somthing together and had a different understanding and relationship its not just two actors working together its 2 pals who were working together now. It reflects on screen ur less restrained.

I wish they could work together.

Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowww woww engin thread.. lots of love guys thanks fr making ths
our bana bhi li mere ko nh bataya..
iamanaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

So there is news that Engin is starting preparation for his new project where he will play a gangsters son. He is a roudy maverick and will take revenge for his father.

If this is true im already excited coz he is incredible in strong roles. The news was in sabah newspaper website.

I had to revisit Bulut coz he was a wadere ka beta and I just realized that Engin is very natural in that role.

So this time he will be a bad guy from the bad side of town and have alot of grey shades. Turk shows are best when they have roles like these. You form a love hate relationship with characters.

I want feriya evcen with him she has a sweet innocent thing and very sparky also reminds me of preity zinta from dil se days.
It would bring a nice balance to the rougish character Engin plays.

We never doubt Engin's choice of script, he chooses the best, later on how the story progresses is the makers call, if it goes a lil haywire - makers are to be blamed...

As you said yes Fahriye looks very sweet, I guess she gets dimples like PZ, she'll look good with Engin...hope they cast a good looking and intelligent girl opposite him...but no blondes plzzz 😉
iamanaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Engin and Beren have been friends since the reality show they took part in 2004. It was Infact Beren who brought him back to Industry after he was thinking of quitting after the scandal. People even assumed they were having an affair or somthing coz of thier intense chemistry. Durig second season they had to form a distance coz of it and magazines made rumours that they probably broke up and dont get along and fight all the time on sets which was a lie as director said they are all lies.

Although its rumored but it sounds typically like thing Engin and Beren would do for each other out of professional respect. Beren in Kosem dint want to play Engins mother and Engin apparently rejected the project. Engin also rejected the project.

Magazinescsay stuff like they dont want to work together etc but...
I find it coincidental he would reject somthing and beren dint want to do it either. Maybe he declined to respect her wish.she doesnt want to play and old lady its somthingbEngin would do for her.

Hes always respectful of her and speaks highly of her. Same with her too. Thier projects keep them busy and far apart. Beren lives in USA mostly while Engin goes to Kas or germany in free time and when shes working hes holidaying etc.

I guess they would be civil to each othervwhen they meet in person but both are private people so we will never know for certain.

Thanks Sara. Happy they share a healthy friendship. I guess I read in one of Engin's interview that he would'nt mind working with her again. Fans would love to see them again. 😭

Btw why are most turkish actors so private yaar, itna kya private...I think we Indian expect alot from overseas celebs as we are pampered by our celebs in India. Our celebs interact with fans, we get their interviews, etc. Our celebs interact with fans at all times not only when there is a movie release. I am generally talking.

But we Enginites are lucky, even if he is not on any social media site, we still get to see new pics of him. Just imagine if Engin had to come online, the network would have crashed. 😃

MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvluvr

another VM by fans ,engin as mustafa bulut.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpuKNtl7vvU[/YOUTUBE]

Mustafa, my favourite of all the Engin's characters. ❤️
Edited by MercuryVenus - 8 years ago