Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Me too eager on this aspect.
Plus there was mention of the infamous mistaken allegation? What was that??

It was not a big matter but really impacted Engin alot possibly a reason why he is so media shy now, his name was being dragged through dirt in a bribery case.
It turned out to be a fake claim.

apparently some general claimed Engin paid off to avoid military duty or something which are meant to be mandatory for a year or more for male civilians in Turkey apparently.

exact details are hazy but the guy who claimed was lying to make some quick bucks or something. anyhow Engin's name was cleared.
but after that he wasn't the same with papparazzi and tabloids etc.

During BBO days he was reaching heights of accolade for his performance but he had to enter trial due to this reason drama was wrapped up urgently at episode 29. writers chose to end it as they did not know how long trial will go for.

He was busy with his acting career so he just gave a 'jurmana' or payment in lieu of not serving military which was legal.this was reported wrong by media and he was literally harassed for it.

anyhow he had evidence and won the trial.he proved his innocense by recording a conversation with the general asking Engin for bribery to falsify the report and clear his name. woh trial jeet gae thay jab pata chala ke kisi general ne unko phasaya tha. general ne rishwat mangi thi ke engin paise de toh scene clear hoga magar.

agar app duty na kar sakey toh uske badle app kuch rakam dete hai. media ne is baat ko abuse kiya aur galat inform kiya aur kuch corrupt generals ne bhi Engin ka faida uthane ki koshish ki.

Engin apne fans ko bohot pasand karte hai unke saath picturs aur videos lene mein unko koi problem nahi hai.
But now he avids the pappprazzi and tablids/magazines like the plague. interview bhi mar mar ke bheek mang mang ker lena parta hai editors ko. itna mayuss kardiya ke official insta twitter and facebook bhi nahi banaya Engin ne after that. bus does work, then holiday and celebrate bday with lucky fans thats all.

Edited by SaraFatma - 8 years ago
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sara thanx for sharing the articles 😃
Engin is a gem. 😳
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Bewakoofo ki bosss...LMAO cant stop laughing on that.

🤣

Bohot bari mistake hai agar ENGIN ka dil tora hoga kissi cheater ne...no wonder itna feel kyu aata hai iski romantic acting mein..😛

@venus
no probs yar, as a fellow Enginstani thats the least i can do, thats what Enginists are for, aur bhi hai, as soon as i get time il update more interviews here.

i also like that he has a strong sense of values, whether in family or love, that is a very eastern trait.
Hes from a conservative muslim family and most culture of turkey is also very eastern in terms of family values similar to India and Pakistan.

he looks for sincerity and respect in both family and love matters. thats a sign of a man who knows his priorities.

Also on the masala side he likes to make the first move ...*ahem ahem*... * wink wink*😉
confidence toh check karo boss...cm
i am getting too many images in my head...he he.

Also anyone notice of all the names he took of the actresses, most are brunette, tall, almond eyes. daamnnn...Engino has a type YAWWW...!!!

@anaida
yea google but dont blame mefor night terrors please 🐷

Sara if he wont have confidence then who will have 😉 True heartthrob. Like Fawad even he can romance a pole and look convincing. Both can romance with their eyes without speaking a single word and yes jisne isko reject kiya hoga woh bewakoofi ki medal holder hogi. He is not only a fine actor with dashing personality but also a sincere person. I keep on wondering how his female costars resisted him while shootin.. 😉😉😉
Edited by MercuryVenus - 8 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing it.
Gives an insight to a person whom we're shamelessly oogling through our monitors.
Lotsa simplicity & positivity. *Thumbs up*
IMO...his choice of women are powerhouse actresses...am sure hez in awe of them...other than first nature.*wink*
MercuryVenus thumbnail
@Sara You have made my day by posting this interview. His replies bowls me over everytime I read.
Aur interview ke pehle jo tareef ke paragraphs hai unko padhke toh I am on the moon jaise kisi ne meri itni tareef kar di ho😛
If I say I adore him, its still an understatement. I need to find little more expressive word to express my love for him. 😊
SaraFatma thumbnail
Thankyou everyone!
its a pleasure to share with you all 😊

i really wish to see Engin Akyurek in Bollywood one day he would be soo good in it.
if katrina can learn hindi and be at the top i guess so can Engin.
where is sonam kapoor when you need her.
she gifted Fawad Khan now its time to gift Engin YAWW!!!!

MercuryVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Thankyou everyone!

its a pleasure to share with you all 😊

i really wish to see Engin Akyurek in Bollywood one day he would be soo good in it.
if katrina can learn hindi and be at the top i guess so can Engin.
where is sonam kapoor when you need her.
she gifted Fawad Khan now its time to gift Engin YAWW!!!!

Engin should get better breakthrough like YRF 😃😃😃😃
SaraFatma thumbnail
Actually you are correct. Or sanjay leela bansali.
He has very high potential.
Also he has a very big name around world so bollywood can tap into international markets n make money too.
If its business they want then Engin is a smart choice.

Uff kaash aisa ho woh din kab aye gaa??

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@SaraF...@MecuryVenus
i feel he is made for Hollywood He has the capacity to break the oh-so west barrier; which is very high for eastern world

HOLLYWOOD CALLING

SaraFatma thumbnail
i agree on that point too, he has a universal appeal and can fit any mould and character,plus he will bring some diversity to the oh so white hollywood. recently hollywood is into hiring asians in thier movies but have stuck with femles such as 'priyanka chopra' and 'angel baby'.
however language could be a slight barrier for him as he does not speak english like more than half of turkey. turkish is the official langauge and foreign lanaguages are not taught until 5th grade. and only 17% speak english. the country itself has somany local dialects plus german etc.

he would have to somehow learn or do alot of hardwork to convey it convincingly onscreen.
i do believe in him though he could carry it off with panache.

firat ko bhi turkish nahi ati achi tarha but fatmagul ne usne acha kaam kiya, toh i guess turks ke liye mushkil nahi hai tocarru of roles in foreign langauges. engin ne FG aur KPA me bhi bohot english me dialogues bole hai lag nahi rahatha ke usse A for apple bhi nahi aata bolna. 👍🏼