Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello!! I'm back with an os. This os is written as I remembered Taarey meeting secretly hiding from everyone and their sweet romance. It's just random os. Hope you like it.

TR OS : SECRET MEETING

Taani was waiting for Rey in the fire escape. She smiled as she felt the familiar scent of cologne rush through her nose. He was here, he was always there. She loved how they would always have secret meetings during their breaks at tuitions, or during the lunch hour at school. It was their way of being together, being in love.

"Hey beautiful." smirked Rey as they instantly found their way to Taani's neck, even when they were in the dark.

"Hey..." Taani whispered softly as she felt soft kisses on her neck making her breath heavily. She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin which were making her weak to stand on her legs.

Rey hold her tightly and securely around her waist so that she won't fall down.

This was their daily routine. If they didn't see each other for more than an hour, they'd become crazy. Their love was thicker than Romeo and Juliet's. As for they were the new generation of the wonderful couple described in story. Taani would gladly die for him, and she was sure he would die for him.

"You know I love how I affect you and how your body reacts to my touch. ", said Rey as he began to nibble on the bottom of her left ear.

Taani turned her head a bit to give him better access,"And you can only do this to me."

This was the way they expressed their love for each other. Rey was the guy she loved. Everything about him made her wild. His mysterious brown eyes, his sexy dark hair, and even his dashing smile. He was everything she wasn't. Brave, funny, and he had so much gumption, just being around him made Taani fearless.

Rey loved Taani deeply. The way she laughed was like a beautiful voice coming from the music. The way she looked when she winked at him before sneaking off to whatever room they would meet in made him feel like he was on cloud nine. The way she cared about everyone and everything made him feel like a love struck puppy.

He remembered the first day they met. Taani was sitting alone doing her homework. She was very shy when it came to talk to any new person. Then he came to know she was his dad's best friend's daughter. But he has seen other side of her, a brave side of her; when she was brave she can even argue with anyone for closed ones and also for him. She might be shy but at times can fight for her friends. And this made him fall in love with her.

Taani smiled as Rey held her tightly in his strong arms. The feeling inside her was unexplainable. It was like she wanted to run and jump and sing and anything else that would make her look like a complete fool. She was head over heels with love. Every time she saw a couple hanging out she has imagined herself and Rey doing the same. Rey was the main focus in her brain every single second of the day.

"I love you so much Taani Shekhawat.", Rey mumbled into her ear as he placed soft kisses, he turned her and hugged her tightly absorbing Taani as much as he can.

"I love you too, Reyaansh Singhania.", smiled Taani as she closed her eyes tightly, making her embrace on Rey tighter.

"Why do we have to hide it?" Rey sighed. He sat on the floor, Taani on the side of him.

"Rey you know very well we can't tell anyone, it's good for us and our family. But one thing is good that our family knows about us. And we shouldn't worry about anything else Rey." whispered Taani as she squeezed Rey's hand.

Yes their family knew about their love story though they were happy about them being in love, their father didn't want anyone to know about their children's love story that will only affect their children's life. Being the son and daughter of business tycoons wasn't easy for them. So they were told to keep it a secret even from close friends so that no one can take advantage.

It was frustrating to not be able to be with the one you love because of being tycoon's daughter. No matter how much she wanted to roam around with Rey, go on bike ride, watch movies with him, and have fun like every normal couple do. But they were strictly restricted from doing any of these.

Rey always wanted to hold her hand in public whenever they walk together, go on beach and what not. He has to behave like he is just her friend even in front of his friends which he didn't like a bit.

"What if I say I don't care? Nothing could ever break us apart." Rey added, adding a little bit of sadness in his voice.

"I'm scared? I don't want to lose you." sighed Taani.

"I would rather die than not be with you." Rey smiled.

Taani immediately kept her palm on his mouth,"Please Rey don't even talk about dying. I would rather meet you secretly my whole life than losing you."

"Okay I won't talk about dying sweetheart, you won't lose me either. But I liked the idea of having a secret meeting with you my whole life, marrying you secretly than we will have our kids.(he said with a wink) We will play with them and then they will grow -" Rey was going to continue when he was stopped by Taani who closed his mouth by kissing him before he could say anything further.

She broke the kiss and looked down blushing, while Rey was smiling like an idiot because it was very rare when Taani would kiss him.

"God! Taani i love you even more when you act bold." Rey said with a smirk as he saw Taani blushing hard.

"Awe my sweetheart is blushing so badly" Rey said pulling Taani's cheek.

"Shut up Rey." Taani said punching him lightly and she hugged Rey tighter and tighter. She couldn't help but hoped their secret meeting will soon come to end.

Please leave the feedback. Hope it wasn't bad.😊

Edited by Pearl_TR - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinudolly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
It was so cute