ARIYA OS : DEKHENGEIN

ArjunfanNAJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Ariya OS : DEKHENGEIN

Tailer of the story 

A girl trying to help someone she injured ends up in his den... Although not at fault yet unknowingly steps on the tigers tail.
Her only mistake was to not answer him and his mistake was to fall for her.

Ariya OS : DEKHENGEIN.

"Loud music, Drunk people and Stupid behaviours... oh mein toh abhi se hi bore ho gayi"

Liza : Riya calm down... its been only like 36 minutes and you already wanna go home.

Riya : chaalis minute hue hai aur tujhe kya pata ke mera kya haal hai.

Liza : yaara dekh na yaha ka bahara. its so much fun. yaha kli nahi hai to stop us.

Riya : tu yahi rahe mein Sanaya ko dekh ke aati hu. She had brought us here naa ab wahi mujhe yaha se nikalegi.

"Now what kis raste se chaun. Upar wale floor par check karti hoon."

SOME TIME LATER...

"OUCH... oh i am so sorry. Maine aapko dekha nahi," Riya squealed in pain. The damn glasses had made few scratches on her knee as she fell past them.

Staff : no Ma'am, i am sorry... i should have looked where i was going.

Riya analysed the woman infront of her. She had also been hurt infact she had hurt her chin, elbow and what not yet she was apologising to her.

Riya : please app mere saath chaliye... you need medical attention. I dont think its right to leave the wound open Miss Janvi. [ reading her badge]

Janvi : Ma'am please i need to take this to SIR's firends or else HE will fire me. Please help me get up. He hates delay and i am 26 seconds late.

Riya : dekhiye aapki haalat bahut kharab hai. i dont think you should...

Janvi [almost crying] : mujhe iss job ki zakht zaroorat hai Ma'am. Aur ye jot zyada nahi hai. aap bas 2 minute rukhiye mein ye dekhe aati hoon.

Riya : aacha theek hai. 

*Riya helped her to get up but she couldnt stabilize herself and almost fell again but Riya held onto her with as much strength as she could muster up.

Janvi started crying.

Riya : aap roeye mat, hum ek kaam karte hai let me take those orders and serve your guest while you get yourself treated.

Janvi : par aap bhi toh guest hai aur agar galti ho gayi toh.

Riya : dekhiya aapka girna meri bhi galti thi aur isse pehle aap kuch aur kahe hum aapko batana chatein hai ki app 1 minutes 22 seconds late ho chuki hai. Aur aapke guest ko hum Dekhengein... akhir wo kaun hai jo har ek second ka hisaab rakkeh.

somewhere else.

"she's late," 

" chill dude your staff arent the best"

Arjun : mere staff best hai... tu proof kar ke woh kaise nahi hai.

Janvi instructed her about the drinks and their setting and also requested her to not let anyone complain about anything. She also thanked her and then got back to being dressed by Liza.

Riya opened the door and entered. So loud... this music sounded creepy infact she hated to think that she had to be in a room filled with strangers. Damn she could have asked another waiter to take the drinks but then... it was her mistake toh phir koi aur kyun?

Lets Nacho from Kapoor and Sons was being played. chalo kuch accha toh bajaya inho ne after that creepy song.

Riya : sir your drinks.

Arjun : your late.

Dev [Arjun's Friend] : and beautiful

Riya confused ke kya kahe. As Arjun's other friends also gathered up around him. Great seven against one. Talk about uneasiness.

Arjun : Mujhe kam bolne wale log pasand nahi.

Riya [murmur] : mein kaunsa yaha pasand hone aayi thi.

Arjun : attitude bhi hai tummein.

Riya : ofcourse not sir. [flashed her dimpled smile as politely as she could]😈

Everyone apart from Arjun : Aye haye... wah dimples. 

Sahil [singing] : roop tera mastaana... Pyaar mera deewana  [they started moving in circles around her]

Jai : bhool koi humse naa ho jaye.

Riya opened her mouth to say something but closed it again. She remembered that the only way to get out of here was to be good not mad.

All this while the only thing Arjun did was stare at her that too boldly and directly.

Enough was enough. ek taraf the ye stupid boys making circles around them [Arjun and her] aur dusre taraf the Arjun jinki ankhein unki chehre pe jipak gayi thi.

Riya : aap ghurna band karenge.

Arjun : nahi😲

Riya [angry] : fine then i will go since you no longer need my assistance Mr?πŸ˜†

Arjun : Rawte... and yes i do need your assistance Miss Janvi.πŸ€”

Riya : no you dont Mr.Rawte.

Arjun : yes i do, sweetheart;😳

Riya's fone rang and she picked it up not glancing at Arjun.

Riya : hello.

Caller : oiye kaha reh gayi tu... jaldi aa mujhe Janvi ko hosptal leke jana hai.

Riya : bas kuch pagal logo ke beech mein faasi hoon. tu jaa Jaanvi ko leke i will come soon.

The call ended and she turned towards a blazing Arjun. and to her amaze they were alone and no more dancing monkeys could be seen.

Arjun : toh tum Janvi nahi ho

Riya : nope... now if you will excuse me.

Arjun : you came as an imposter. what are you; a jounalist or some kind of a blackmailer.

Riya : no offence but dude grow up.. who would blackmail you. Tum ho kaun au kya ho;

Arjun : Arjun Suryakant Rawte, Iss club ka maalik. aur tum?

Riya : mein kyun bataun, khud pata kar lo. [giggles]

Riya puts her fone in her jeans pocket and turns to leave but Arjun pulls her back.

Riya : ye kya kar rahe hai aap.

Arjun : pata kar raha hu.

Riya : this is termed as blackmailing. Haath choriye warna mein chil laungi.

Arjun : shayad tumne sunna nahi... ye mera club hai. i rule her... i give orders here. Name now. [angry look]

Riya : Riya Malhotra, age 21 student at M.M College, 1st year student of Medical Science... Birth date 15th march, blood group O+ , Marital status Single.. umm Friends 3 aur nickname RI.

Arjun smiles at her reply. 

"Sirf naam pucha tha."

Riya : toh pehle kyun nahi roka.

Arjun : thats cute

Riya : and this is awkward plus unpleasant plus scary.

Arjun : sorry😲 i am not used to that attitude of yours.

Riya : kya hum pehle mile hai.

Arjun : bahot purana dialog hai.. number chahiye toh likho---

Riya : no thanks.

As she leaves. 

"waise mere doston ke taraf se mein sorry bolta hoon. Unho ne bet lagaithi ke agar wo mere yaha ki theen staff ko khussa dilla sake toh they get to rent my yacht."

Riya : i doubt ke kissi ne bhi rudely baat kiya hoga, yaha par sab bade NICE behave karte hai.

Arjun : meine pata tha ke tum mere staff mein se toh nahi ho. kyunke mere staff ko badtameezi bardast karne ki permission nahi hai aur rude behaviour bhi aloud nahi hai.

Riya : toh how do they tackle such a situation.

Arjun : ye club number 1 hai kyunke yaha ke satff highly trained hai.

Riya : yeah i saw that. [ remembering Janvi's fall because of her and her apology] ... i should get going.

Arjun : phir kab milegein.

Riya : koi chance nahi.

Arjun : Naamumkin ko mumkin karke dekhaye ga ye Arjun Suryakant Rawte.

Riya : pagalo ki commitment mein barosa nahi rakhti ye Riya Mukherji.

Arjun : Dekhengein. [forwards hand for shaking]

Riya : Dekhengein. [Quickly hand shakes and runs away leaving Arjun mersmerised]

THE END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
so cute riya 
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol awesome os
wishing for more..
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful OS
loll ariya meeting was really interesting πŸ˜‰
awe arjun just asked her name but riya tolhim all her detail 🀣
Mariaakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Its the beautiful mistake of their life.. πŸ˜Š Superbly written.. 
Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hum bhi jarur dekhna chahenge.
Plz do continue.
ArjunfanNAJAAN thumbnail

thanks.😊
ArjunfanNAJAAN thumbnail