Taarey ff love after marriage

Taarey.swaron. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone
I gonna start my taarey ff...I wrote so many bt this one ws my first...Before uh guyz start bashing I am telling uh this by myself...I did copied it from facebook...bcoz I wanna post something in my insta acc. So I took this one...but but but...till chp. 10-12 I copied it bt in those chapters I did add & changes almost in them tooo...LOVE AFTER ARRANGE MARRIAGE is the title...uh guyz can chck it on fb & there were just 11 or 13 parts...& uh can chck the changes in romance thing & others tooo...I did posted it in my instagram fc...I made it compete there...now I m going to post it here now (india forums). There are 50chapters in this fiction. So basically this ff is mine now...afterall with lots of changes in 10-12 chps. & continuing it with my own idea in rest 38 chps. This become my ff. :D
Right or Wrong?
Right naa ;-)
Great...now lets start this ff with character sketch..
. Taani reyaansh singhania : wife of rey loves him a lot...can do anything for her..still waiting in a hope tht her husband will love her back as she loves him.Sister of swayam shekhawat.
Reyaansh singhania : name says everything. Owner of singhania industries. Everyone knows his world famous anger..hates swayam now bcoz he destroys his lyf..want to take revenge from him by destroying his sister's lyf..had an extra affair with kriya ghai...bff of sharon.
Swayam shekhawat : brother of taani Sharon's husband n thinks rey loves
tani alot n his decision of allowing taani to rey was best
sharon shekhaawat : bhabhi of taani loves her very much..thinks tani as her own sister...soon will became a mother..bff of rey
Kria ghai : current gf of rey...uses him for money..has an extra affair with shivam..can do anything for money..will exist in 5-6chps.

Shivam : bf of kria..bt had a dream to spend a nite with taani..
more characters will b uploaded in story as per needs:!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamanbk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting cs
please continue soon and pm me
cutevishy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesum ...looking forward for it...update soon...
cutevishy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plzzz update it soon...nd do pm me...
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
interesting cs plz update soon and don't forget to pm me