Originally posted by: Asyalover

nice fanfic...oor swasan are heartbroken

Hey, thank you dear.

Love,
Shreetha..
.FireBolt. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Everyone..!!! I am back with update.

First of all hearty congratulations to all SwaSanians for SwaSan's First Anniversary. Its a most memorable day in all of our lives. I wish to celebrate more such days in future.

And thank you so much friends for your love and support. Without my stupid rambling, here is the next chapter. I just hope you like this story. Please share your views and please ignore mistakes.

Chapter 2

"Mr. Maheshwari, you were to marry someone else, isn't it?---- Mr. Maheshwari, who is this Mrs. Sanskaar Maheshwari?-----What has happened to your first fiancee?---Where is Priya Gadodia?-----Why have you married her, Mrs. Sanskaar Maheshwari, and not Priya Gadodia? What is the reason behind this?---- Is your wife Priya Gadodia's sister?

One by one, reporters stood from their seats, shouting questions, eager for answers, and held notepads in their hands, prepared to write down facts and notes. Sanskaar stares at them from his seat with his determined eyes and didn't even flinch from the numerous cameras flashing at him, continuously. He remains still and calm, whereas his wife is the complete opposite. Swara has never felt so nervous and uncomfortable in her life until now. The blinking cameras, the eager audience, the media, and her husband- all made her a nervous wreck. She sits, shaking to herself, beside her husband in silence. Ragini, who happens to be sitting by Swara, nudges her hard in her ribcage, startling her. Swara looks up at her fake-wide smiling face.

"Swara, smile you fool. Are you now hell-bent on ruining your husband's reputation as your sister was", Ragini mutters to her, quietly. Swara reflects the hurt in her eyes from her remark. She slowly looks back ahead of her and at the reporters, smiling faintly.

"Priya Gadodia, my previous fiance, was too young and naive...hence I dropped the decision of marrying her and have married instead her older sister, Swara Gadodia, now my wife, Mrs. Sanskaar Maheshwari", Swara hears her husband speak in his husky deep voice, which penetrates inside of her. She flushes silently as she is referred to Mrs. Sanskaar Maheshwari by Mr. Maheshwari himself. She knows for a fact that saying those words must have been a very great difficulty for him. Swara watches all reporters lower their heads down and write rapidly on their notepads, their pencils moving back and forth, quoting each and every word.

"But Mr. Maheshwari, where has your first fiancee, Priya Gadodia, gone? She did not attend either the wedding or reception...", a curious reporter questions.

Swara's body tenses with worry at the question. Sanskaar Maheshwari nears the microphone before him once again and speaks into it. "Priya has gone abroad to further in her studies, which is why she could not attend our wedding nor the celebration for it."

Surprised yet relieved, Swara stares at Sanskaar, thankful, but immediately switches her gaze down at her lap as his eyes meet with hers, a not so pleasant look in them.

"Mr. Maheshwari, are you happy with your decision?...meaning by marrying your wife?", another reporter asks.

Sanskaar's eyes leave Swara and look over to the standing reporter, staring at him with great interest.

"Yes, I am very happy. I have made the right decision in marrying my wife", he says in a rather convincing voice.

Another reporter raises from his seat, but before he can even speak, Sanskaar says clearly, "I'm sorry, but I will not answer anymore questions. I had planned for a brief meeting with the media and intend to keep it that way as for I have a tight schedule today. Excuse us". He stands from his seat, ready to leave the suffocating room, but stops from making another move as he hears another reporter's voice from behind.

"Last question, Mr. Maheshwari", the man shouts, raising his hand in the air.

Sanskaar turns around and gives him a disapproving look. "Really, I do not have the time for this".

"It's alright, young man, ask your last question", Sanskaar hears his sister speak into her own microphone. He stares at her with a "bloody-murder" look.

"This question is for Mrs. Maheshwari..."

Completely petrified, Swara looks over at Sanskaar, almost as if seeking for rescuing from him. She doesn't want to answer any questions...she didn't want to give answers to these strangers. Unfortunately, she sees Sanskaar nod his head after a hesitant moment. "You may proceed...". Swara removes her gaze as Sanskaar throws her a threatening look, sending her the message of not to mess anything up. She swallows and feels the saliva in her mouth run down her dry throat.

"Mrs. Maheshwari, why are you quiet? Are you not happy like your husband is?", the same reporter asks.

Swara freezes and finds herself speechless. Immediately Ragini comes to her aid.

"It's not like that at all. My Swara Bhabhi is just like this--- quiet. Maybe she doesn't like all this attention, right Bhabhi?", she says with fake sweetness. Swara could clearly see in Ragini's eyes that she wanted her to agree.

"J-Ji...", she stammers.

"That's alright, but are you happy Mrs. Maheshwari?", he asks once again.

With a lot of force, Swara manages to say quietly, "Yes, I am very happy with my husband..." Her husband...how strange it felt to say for her.

Along with the man, other reporters write this down in their small notepads. Sanskaar signals for Swara to get out from her seat, which she does without any hesitation. She wanted to get far away from the demanding reporters...but also was scared of what would happen to her with Sanskaar when no one was around. To her astonishment and great discomfort, she feels her husband's arm hold tightly around her waist, crushing her against his side.

Sanskaar: (mutters, sarcastic) Chale, Darling?

There is a sort of evil glint in his eyes which makes her shudder with fear. She lowers her head and lets herself be lead down the stage by Sanskaar's side. Cameramen begin to go insane and flash pictures of them as they make their way down the free pathway and to the exit. Sanskaar smiles broadly at them and his hold on Swara increases, hurting her...

Ragini follows behind them, flashing a bright smile to everyone. Laksh, who stood on the stage beside them,also follows after them. As they get out of sight, Sanskaar lets go of Swara in disgust.

"Well, thank God you had enough sense to remain quiet throughout the meeting and didn't do anything to ruin my Bhaiya's reputation any further", Ragini says to her as she approaches Swara and her brother in the parking lot. Sanskaar takes out his shades and puts them on. He reaches into his coat pocket, taking out his car keys, oblivious to his sister's venom like words. Swara, pained, stares down at the ground, not knowing where else to look.

"That is enough, Ragini. Will you for once put a stop to your nonsense talking?", her husband, Laksh growls at her. Ragini, completely offended by this, remains quiet and glares at him with her dark looking eyes.

"Get in the car, Ragini. Let's go", Sanskaar says in his authoritative voice, ignoring his best friend's and sister's cold attitudes toward one another. After casting one last hateful look at her Bhabhi, Ragini opens the car door, seating herself in. Not even thinking before asking, Swara blurts out in a soft innocent tone, "...Who will I go with?".

She bites down on her tongue as she sees Sanskaar glare in her direction. After staring at her up and down with pure hate, he gets into the driver seat, sticks the key into the ignition, and starts the engine, ignoring her as he does this. In seconds, his car zooms off from sight. A terrible feeling of pain sweeps inside of her, making her feel low and depressed. Swara feels a comforting squeeze on her shoulder and turns around, looking at Laksh.

Laksh: Let's go, Swara. I will drop you home. (lightly smiles)

Swara nods her head and follows after Laksh to his car. They sat in silence for a couple of minutes, until Laksh finally notices the tears rolling down Swara's face and her quickly trying to hide them away from him. Stopping at a traffic light, Laksh turns to Swara and wipes away a tear.

Laksh: Swara...look at me.

Hesitantly, Swara looks at Laksh, her eyes brimming with tears. She drops her hand back into her lap.

Laksh: I know this is difficult for you...it's not easy having to go through your sister running away without giving any information of her whereabouts and leaving you to marry a man whom you didn't even imagine to wed...

Swara sniffs and looks back down at her knees. He was right...having Priya gone and not knowing whether she is safe or not, kills her inside. On top of that, she had never even pictured in her wildest dreams of marrying Sanskaar Maheshwari, a man whom she respected a lot...but felt nothing else.

Laksh: But Swara...you must be strong. I know you can pull through this difficult phase in your life...

Swara: (her voice quivering) Par Laksh Bhaiya-- Mr. Maheshwari, he-he hates me...he wants for my sisters and I to be miserable...how can I---

Laksh: Sure Sanskaar isn't making this easy on you, I understand that, and it is definitely wrong on his part for doing so, but you mustn't forget that even he has been equally betrayed as you...probably even more. He was deceived by the woman who promised to marry him, and by the man whom he considered to be his younger sibling and cared for more than anything in the world. Can you really blame him for being so bitter?

Swara remains quiet for a moment, pondering over this information...No...no matter how hard she tried to hate her husband, she couldn't...nor could she blame him for his cruel attitude. In fact, she could understand it. Like her, he was deceived and back stabbed. Like her, he also is going through pain. Like her, he was betrayed by his sibling and fiance... But unlike in Swara's case, Sanskaar Maheshwari's fiance agreed to marry him, filling him with dreams and goals of their future together, only to have them crash down with a single runaway letter on his wedding day... He has every right to be angry and hurt. Swara knew she was also...

Swara: ...I can't. (whispers)

Laksh: Swara, tum mere choti behen jaisi ho and I love you. Do not misunderstand me, thinking that I am taking Sanskaar's side rather than yours. Sanskaar Maheshwari may be my best friend, but that necessarily doesn't mean that I will always think he is right, because I don't. In this case he is terribly wrong in being unfair to you. He is blaming you partly for what happened which is absolutely the wrong thing to do when you also were equally as shocked and hurt by what happened.

Seeing the cars ahead of him moving, Laksh steps on the accelerator, driving the car forwards.

Laksh: Give him time to deal with his wounds and to recover...maybe by then he will move past what happened and think about his future...with you.

Swara gives Laksh a stunned expression and doesn't know what to say. Did Laksh Bhaiya honestly think that her husband would keep her around for that long?...No, he is already talking about divorce, wanting to get rid of her...there is no future of them together...

Laksh: (giving her a sideway glance) Do not act so surprised, Swara...You heard what I said...

Swara: What makes you think that we will remained married, Bhaiya...(her voice full of hurt) Mr. Maheshwari can't even bear to look at me...how do you expect for him to keep me around as his wife?

Laksh: (gently smiles) For now he may detest the look of you...but only because he is reminded of Priya's betrayal and his wounds are still fresh...You must give him time to heal, Swara...After that, I am sure he will start to appreciate you for who you really are... and accept you as his wife and future.

Swara: (softly)...Bhaiya...Mr. Maheshwari ab mere pati hai... I have accepted this fact...I am also ready to commit myself to him and this new relation...but even if he still refuses to accept me...I will leave and let himself free from this forced bond...

----------

Sanskaar was in his room, getting ready for going to the office and starting another day of hard work, when he heard his bedroom door open from behind him. He looks through his mirror and sees Swara's reflection, standing at the doorway, her eyes staring at him. She has changed into a pretty yellow saree, clashing perfectly with her complexion, giving her a somewhat of a glowing effect... He raises an eyebrow and turns to look at her, swiftly.

Sanskaar: Why the hell have you come back in here? Hadn't I told you before not to enter my bedroom? (anger in his voice)

He is slightly taken aback by seeing that his words have no affect on her whatsoever and watches her proceed her way towards him. In her hands are printed papers...he stares at them, curiously.

Swara approaches him and extends the papers over to him. In a calm and determined voice, she says gently, "I have prepared and signed the divorce papers...all that is left are your signatures...".

Sanskaar stares at her, his eyes clouding with shock. He slowly takes the papers from her hands and looks through them. His wife had signed everywhere necessary for their divorce...he looks up at her.

Smiling devilishly at her, Sanskaar holds the papers in his hands in front of her and tears it down the middle. Swara watches with horror as he continues to tear the divorce papers in tiny pieces before her. He thrusts the remaining pieces on her face, startling her.

Sanskaar: Wah, Mrs. Maheshwari, wah..!! You have prepared everything...you didn't hesitate at all to get the papers ready...are you really so restless to get away from me? (in a dangerous tone)

Swara: (stammers) Mr-Mr. Maheshwari---why did you do that? The divorce papers, why did you ---

Sanskaar: It's actually rather simple why I have torn up the papers...I don't want a divorce as badly as you do...

Swara: (stunned)...aap---kya? You had told me you wanted a divorce...

Sanskaar: I did want it...but now I have changed my mind.

Swara: But why? (desperate, exasperated)

Sanskaar: (smirks) You want a divorce to get away from me...and take your sister and yourself far away...some place else where I will not be able to find you... (laughs) Mrs. Maheshwari, I am sorry to break your dreams, but I will not allow this... I will not let you leave me...(his voice husky)

Sanskaar takes steps closer towards her, continuing to shamelessly smirk at her, alerting every nerve inside of her and terrifying her. By each approaching step of his, Swara retreats back...

Swara: B-but you had wanted this...you had told me to go away from your life...take Uttara with me and go somewhere else...you had said you didn't wish to see my face. (barely audible, her voice shaky)

Swara lets out a gasp of fright as her back hits against the wall and Sanskaar stands before her, resting his hands against the wall behind her, trapping her inside of his arms, and giving her no room for escape or breath. He has a glint of mischief in his eyes which worries her. Scaring her and causing her body to heat up, Sanskaar pushes back a strand of hair, which had fallen into her face, behind her ear gently. His face is only a few centimeters from hers...his body so up close to hers...almost pressing onto her...making her aware of herself... Swara begins to feel suffocated with burning heat.

Sanskaar: (harshly) No, Mrs. Maheshwari...I have decided on keeping you around... you will remain here with me as my wife...I will not let yourself be free from this tied bond of ours...No way in hell will I be able to tolerate you being happy somewhere else with your damn sisters...I intend to make your life miserable...I want to see you suffer with pain...teach you and your sisters a lesson for playing with my emotions...

His peppermint like breath hits her face, emphasizing each and every word he says...Swara holds in her breath, afraid of making any kind of sound. Tears form in her eyes...

Sanskaar: When I hurt you, Swara, that sister of yours, Priya, will also feel it...she will live with the guilt of causing her sister's misery...forcing her into an unwanted marriage...And this guilt of hers will kill her inside...which will please me a whole lot...

The tears start to stream down her face...

Sanskaar: So...as you can see, Mrs. Maheshwari...

Swara flinches as he calls her by this. She feels his finger trace against the left side of her face, starting from the side of her forehead, then below her eye, down her cheek, and ending at her chin. Her face tingles from his touch...Sanskaar pushes her face upward with his index finger and causes her eyes to meet with his threatening ones.

Sanskaar: I am looking forward to this marriage...really forward to. ---I hope you are too...

With a final bitter laugh, Sanskaar lets go off her and storms off from his room, leaving Swara alone by herself, replaying his words in her mind, and tears falling from her eyes. Slowly, her back slides down against the wall and she falls down onto the ground. Her eyes rest on the scattered pieces of papers from the divorce documents not so far away from her. She hugs her knees against to her chest and lowers her head onto them. She weeps for what seems like hours...

----------

Thank you,
Shreetha..

Seriously. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res dear.
Will unres soon..

Unres..

Hey shreetha.. dear..

This was an awesome.. I loved the inner turmoil of both... Well depicted.. dear..

I loved Sanskaar... Ohh he is tough nut to crack... I want Swara to be a hammer.. which broke the nut...

How can Swara gave a divorce papers to him.. that to after knowing him... Ohh she didn't k ow him that much..

Let me tell you swara.. he decided everything in his life... Now in yours too... You cant escape from him... 😆..

I can understand Sanskaar... Being a national figure it's tough for him to face everyone after his bride ran away from wedding with his bro like guy... Hope he'll understand Swara situation too... He'll love Swara soon..

Ragini...😡

With love...

Kam...
Edited by Vaiyambar...... - 8 years ago
maaneet_michi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hope u have much more swasan scenes in next update
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreetha...dearie
Chapter 2..was mind blowing..amazingly written...but whatever sansku is doing it not correct..venting out his anger on swara...but that how story moves forward..n love will happen in future...waiting for next dear...eagerly...

Talia
sarathy321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
The scenes are very beautifully described
.FireBolt. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaiyambar...

Res dear.

Will unres soon..

Unres..

Hey shreetha.. dear..

This was an awesome.. I loved the inner turmoil of both... Well depicted.. dear..

I loved Sanskaar... Ohh he is tough nut to crack... I want Swara to be a hammer.. which broke the nut...

How can Swara gave a divorce papers to him.. that to after knowing him... Ohh she didn't k ow him that much..

Let me tell you swara.. he decided everything in his life... Now in yours too... You cant escape from him... 😆..

I can understand Sanskaar... Being a national figure it's tough for him to face everyone after his bride ran away from wedding with his bro like guy... Hope he'll understand Swara situation too... He'll love Swara soon..

Ragini...😡

With love...

Kam...

Hey Kam,
Thank you so much for the lovely comment dear.😳
I am glad you liked the update.
Yes, Sanskaar is very tough here and needs a lot of strength to crack. Well lets see if he allows Swara to crack him.😉
Swara really doesn't know much about him here. She thought she is helping him by giving divorce.
Lets hope both of them fall for each other very soon.

I hate Ragini and even in show I don't like her as her concern and love looks so fake.
I hope yo like the further updates as well. Thank you.

Love,
Shreetha..
.FireBolt. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet_michi

hope u have much more swasan scenes in next update

Hi dear,
Well I cant say more, but will definitely try. Thank you.

Love,
Shreetha..
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shreetha!🤗
Amazing update!!
Ragini is such a loon!! Loon, no she is an ache!! I feel like slapping her so much!!
Sanskaar, well he is really hurting Swara too much, but then his pain and wounds are profound too, I just hope he realises that Swara is not to be punished for what her sister did.
Whatever, it maybe but Swara is really suffering more than him, and I hope he later on makes up to her about the same!! Waiting for future updates, and wanna see how love blossoms between these two!
SwaLak bond is nice! I am really liking the way Laksh consoles her like a brother, and gives her the support needed!!
Do update soon!!
Love,
Sakshi
.FireBolt. thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Shreetha...dearie

Chapter 2..was mind blowing..amazingly written...but whatever sansku is doing it not correct..venting out his anger on swara...but that how story moves forward..n love will happen in future...waiting for next dear...eagerly...

Talia

Hi Talia,
Thank you so much dear.
I am glad you liked the update.
Yes, Sanskaar is wrong here but yaar he got humiliated so he has to take out his frustration and anger and he is using Swara as his punching bag. Hope he realizes soon that Swara is not at fault.
Will try to update soon. Thank you.

Love,
Shreetha..