Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san45 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome dear like alwaysswasan are getting married woow...
Sanskar proposal was sweetand Swasan moments were so cuteloved whole concept
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreetha dear...
Amazing update...just a quick reply to let u know that we are reading it ...
Hats off to u for your effort..

Talia
.Pinky. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally read this update..and it's so beautiful.. SwaSan are so adorable.. starting from their dinner to Sanskaar's fabulous proposal..and then their remarriage.. and lastly the mehendi scene was so cute and lovely.. I loved it a lot.. enjoyed the whole update.. cant wait for next.. Thank you.
Edited by .Pinky. - 5 years ago
.FireBolt. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys here is the next update. Thank you so much. Please ignore mistakes.

Chapter 49:

Swara woke up with a jerk as both Priya and Uttara jumped on her bed and screamed in excitement, announcing to her that it is her wedding day. She looks around dazedly in a confused manner, trying to collect what had happened to her in the happenings of last night. She did not even realize when she had fallen asleep... or when Sanskaar had gotten up to leave. Or had he even been here at all? Was it all just a dream?

Uttara: Di, utiye na! We have so much to do! We need to set your outfit and get you to the salon and beauticians on time! We don't have time to waste. Up, up, up!

Swara was hassled out of bed and into freshening up. She felt jitters all around in her body as realization slowly dawned upon her... today is her wedding day.

---------

Sanskaar was amazed in being shaken awake by his best friend who informed him that he had overslept.

"Kya yaar... I had thought you would be up bright and early, anticipating for the wedding, but here you are still sleeping," Laksh commented, genuinely surprised. Sanskaar ran his fingers through his hair and got out from his bed. He opened his bedroom door curiously and heard the buzzing activity taking place downstairs. That is when it really hit him that this was actually happening. He was going to marry his wife all over again. He looked back at a curious Laksh and smiled.

Sanskaar: Laksh... This is really happening...

Laksh broke out into a slow smile as well and approached him at the door. He placed a subtle touch on his shoulder.

Laksh: Haan dost, you're getting married today... to your Swara.

Sanskaar: ... (reflecting on past events) I wouldn't have ever been able to imagine this day eight months ago...

Laksh: Neither would we... Life comes with a lot of surprises...

Sanskaar: ...Good surprises...

Laksh: Yes, good surprises...

They shared a smile at this until Sanskaar spoke suddenly when his mind began to wander over to the room just down the hall across from him...

Sanskaar: Is she awake?

Laksh: She is... Her sisters woke her up otherwise she would have overslept just as you...

Laksh noticed that Sanskaar's mind was focused on Swara's thoughts... He snapped his fingers in front of his eyes, drawing his attention towards him.

Laksh: Sambal jah Sanskaar... you will see her soon enough. Now get fresh... Otherwise Maa will have a fit if she doesn't see you getting ready... She is stressed enough as it is...

----------

The preparations for the wedding took up much of the time in the day that the evening suddenly crept on them and they realized time is nearing...

Bhavni, Janvi and Sankeerth arrived at the Mansion, feeling like as close friends to the family they should participate in the happenings of it. While the women... Uttara, Priya, Neetha, Dadi, Janvi, and even Bhavni took their lovely time in preparing Swara, determined in making her into the most beautiful bride anyone has ever set their eyes on----Sujatha, Laksh, Ragini, Veer, Sankeerth, and Samar fussed over Sanskaar mercilessly in deciding on his sherwani (which they bought many not knowing which one is perfect), not letting him have a say in anything involving himself.

Ragini: Maa, I am telling you ---this will not suit Bhaiya...

Sujatha: Arre, but blue will look nice on my Sanskaar (protesting)

Veer: Nah Maa, I agree with Ragini. The blue is not an option.

Laksh: I don't know what you all are making a fuss about---I thought the gray was perfectly fine.

Ragini: I'm sticking with black... One can never go wrong with black...

Veer: True,..and we all know what the women think of Bhaiya in black...

Sujatha: (scoffs) Black, black, black ----this is all I ever see the chora wearing. Arre, what is wrong with having a little color in a person's life? One shouldn't stick to the same color all the time...

Sankeerth: Maa's got a point, it's getting a little overrated now...

Sanskaar lingers behind them, resting against his dresser with his arms crossed against his chest as he watches them with a scowl while they argue loudly and toss around the variety of sherwanis they bought... This problem would have never risen if his Shona was here. She would have selected the perfect sherwani for him. Now he is stuck in listening to their frustrating banter... in which he has no say in. He continues to glance down at his watch, noting that if they keep this up, he may not even get married today...

They get into another heated discussion before resorting to an outside opinion. Sankeerth smartly suggests that they should ask one of the girls for an opinion since all of them aren't agreeing on anything...

----------

As Sankeerth peeks his head through the room in which Swara is getting ready in, he sees her dressed in her wedding lehenga and the girls helping her choose the jewelry to go with it... His wife, Janvi, tending to her hair... wrapping it elegantly in a bun and adorning white flower garlands into it... Swara is the first to notice his presence as she spots him standing by the door cautiously through the mirror.

Swara: Sankeerth Bhaiya, aap?

The others turn their heads over to the door and stare at Sankeerth, who smiles feebly back at all of them.

Janvi: Arre Sankeerth, tum yahan kya khar rahe ho? I had thought you were on the groom's side.

Sankeerth: I am sweetheart... but the groom's side is in a little predicament...

Bhavni: What kind of predicament?

She asks curiously while sliding Swara's wedding bangles onto her small wrists...

Swara: (worriedly) Bhaiya, everything is alright, isn't it?

Sankeerth: Haan Swara, sab teek hai... tum fikar mat karo... It's just that, we are having trouble in choosing outfit for Sanskaar to wear. We were thinking if one of you girls, ----other than Swara of course, would mind coming and give an extra opinion.

The girls all look at one another, wondering who should go to help as they all feel like they should stay put with Swara... After a moment of silence, it is the bride herself who speaks...

Swara: Uttara...

Uttara perks up on being acknowledged. She places the jewelry set in her hands down onto the dresser and looks over to her sister.

Uttara: Haan Didi?

Swara: (sweetly requesting) You go on to your Jiju... He needs your help... Besides, there is little time left.

Uttara: (obliging) Yes Di, whatever you want.

Uttara follows Sankeerth out of the room and promise she won't be long. She hurriedly makes her way over to her Jiju's room in which she is astounded in being faced with a clutter of noise coming from the people in the room who are still in the midst of disagreement regarding Sanskaar's attire. She catches the sight of her brother-in-law staying far away from the nausea and fuming silently to himself...

Uttara: What is going on here? (demanding)

Everyone slowly grows mute on hearing Uttara's loud voice overcoming their own... She approaches them in the middle of the room.

Uttara: We have a wedding to get to people! ----and Jiju is still not ready?

Sujatha: (speaking up for all of them) Woh... bath yeh hai Uttara beta ke hum Sanskaar ka suit----

Uttara: (intervening) Maa, mein jaanti hoon...Isliye tho mein yahan aaya hoon. Ab aap sab yahan se jaaye... I see you all are no help at all. You are only making the matter worse. I will take care from here... Besides, there are still things to do for the wedding and all of you can contribute in getting it done.

Seeing that they are all hesitant in leaving, she orderly shoos them out. When they are safely gone, she turns and looks over to a relieved Sanskaar.

Uttara: (sighs) Jiju, aap bhi naa... Why is it taking you so long to get ready? Even Di isn't taking as long of a time as you are... And they say that women take the longest.

Sanskaar: How am I to be blamed for the issue of my attire becoming into a hot debate?

Uttara: (smiling) Accha teek hai... no need to be so defensive. Now tell me, where are your clothes...

Sanskaar indicates over to his bed and watches her walk towards there, searching through the sherwanis they bought. He sees her face show disapproval as she looks through them until she lands her hands on the very last one, pushed off to the side, hid behind the others. She pulls it out and stares at it with deep thought before turning around and facing her Jiju with a pleased smile. She presents it over to him...

Uttara: Yeh pehno... it will complement what Didi's wearing...

Sanskaar examines her choice... An off-white silk sherwani with sequins and resham embroidery. He runs his fingers along it... feeling the material.

He glances up from the sherwani and smiles favorably at his sister-in-law who gives him an awaiting look.

Sanskaar: How would I manage without you Uttara?

Uttara: (smug smile) You wouldn't... Now you get ready fast... I don't want to have to wait for too long.

Sanskaar: Uttara, you don't have to wait for me... You can go on back.

Uttara: No, no... I want to make sure my Jiju looks his absolute best for his wedding. (genuinely)

Sanskaar grins at her while fondly placing his hand on her head.

Sanskaar: You are the greatest...you know that?

Uttara: Accha? I had thought I was a pest... (raising a brow)

Sanskaar: (chuckles) You can be when you want to... In fact, the last few days you have been a pain in the behind...and you know very well why. (giving her a knowing look which Uttara understands immediately and fights hard to restrain her grin) But that does not change the fact that I love you just the same.

Uttara: (touched by his words, smiling warmly) Thanks Jiju... that means a lot to me. I love you too... you already know that. You are like the older brother I never had...

Sanskaar gathers her into an affectionate hug while running his hand down her hair. Even he has found someone in Uttara...a baby sister...he mindfully points out with a content grin... Uttara pulls back and goes back into her avatar mode. She gently begins to push him into the direction of the bathroom, scolding him into getting dressed immediately. After a few minutes in which Sanskaar wears the sherwani and makes his hair, he appears out from the washroom and turns around slowly to give Uttara a good look at him...

Sanskaar: How do I look?

Uttara nears him and begins to adjust the top of his sherwani. She pats it down from his shoulders and smiles approvingly at him.

Uttara: Perfect... My Jiju looks very handsome. Now that is left is your stole and sehra... Then you will really look like a dhula...

She moves back and grabs his stole from his bed, on which she had left it, and places it along his shoulder, adjusting it onto him. She then takes the sehra that rests on the dresser stand beside them into her hands and stands on her tiptoes as Sanskaar lowers his head to give her an easy access to place it on him. It slips onto his head and he looks up at her.

Uttara: (exclaims) Jeej, you look so cute. Who knew you could look so adorable. (pinching his cheek)

Sanskaar: Uttaraaa...

He removes her hand away and watches his sister-in-law burst into a fit of giggles at his embarrassed state. He however grumbles, saying that a man like him isn't supposed to look, like how she put it, "cute"...

----------

Time was passing by quickly and Sanskaar and Swara both were ushered into the Maheshwari cars that drove them to the booked hall, where their wedding is to take place, at separate times... with Sanskaar leaving first. Swara was kept out of view in a separate room until the ceremony was to begin. Many of the guests arrived early and mingled with one another before the wedding actually started. Sanskaar waited anxiously for any vision of Swara but instead only received disappointment and despair. Sujatha often caught her Sanskaar looking around and admonishingly hit him gently against his head while the rest of the Maheshwaris giggled in amusement.

The pandit ji soon announces that the muraat has arrived and that they should proceed into the ceremony. The guests begin to gather around and Sanskaar takes his position in the mandap. A few minutes into his standing, with his family clustered behind him, Sanskaar hears soft murmurs break out amongst the guests and diverts his attention up...his eyes landing at where everyone's attention was fixed. His heart skips a beat at the sight of his wife appearing into view in grace... her anklets making sweet chiming noises with every step she takes...her head dipped down... face half hidden behind her veil...her petite mehendi covered hands gripping onto the garland gently... trinkets hanging off from the dark red bangles adorned on her wrists... She is breathtakingly beautiful in a crimson red bridal lehenga, sparkled with sequins, stones, beads, and glittering designs.

Her sisters, who stand on either side of her in guiding her to the mandap, seem to soak in Swara's radiant glow... Sanskaar keeps his eyes transfixed on his wife while she makes her way at the wedding canopy to join her awaiting husband, stopping only a foot away in front of him. She keeps her head bowed down...not giving Sanskaar the pleasure to see her face that he has yearned for a look since morning.

Pandit ji declares the Exchange of Garlands, jaimala, in which the bride and groom accept one another and pledge to respect each other as partners. Ragini happily hands her Sanskaar Bhaiya his garland and the audience watch as Sanskaar gingerly sets it around her neck... they clap in unison. Neetha, who stands by her Bhabhi's side, says in a prodding manner...

Neetha: Now your turn, Bhabhi...

Swara comes closer and raises her arms up to place her garland over his head, and in the process, lifts her chin up...revealing her chand-like face to her smitten husband. As she does this, she expects for him to lower his head to make it easier on her to put it around him, as she is not tall enough compared to his gallant height. Instead, she is given a surprise when he does the complete opposite of that...he moves his head back. Frowning slightly at this, she nears him and attempts to garland him once more but he only moves out of the way again. Everyone around laugh at this, especially Laksh who cannot suppress his chuckles... it had been him who suggested the teasing idea to his friend. Swara tries yet again which Sanskaar successfully dodges. Fully frowning at this, Swara does something that humors everyone... She steps forward, standing high on her tiptoes and hastily brings the garland over him before he has a chance to avoid it once again. While everyone applauds them, Sanskaar winks at her and grins mischievously. Swara merely blushes at what she has done and lowers her gaze...

Together they sit down beside one another on their places in the mandap and listen as the pandit ji begins to chant... Soon enough Laksh approaches when the priest requests for the father of the bride to step in and perform the kanyadan. Stepping in as the role of Swara's brother, he places Swara's hand into Sanskaar's, requesting him to accept her as an equal partner and facilitating their union. They invoke Agni, the god of fire, to witness their commitment to each other. Swara then places both of her hands into Sanskaar's while Laksh pours rice into her hands. Together Sanskaar and Swara offer the rice as a sacrifice to the fire.

Ragini makes her presence known as she comes toward them both and takes their stoles into her hands. She ties them together, symbolizing their eternal bond. She helps her Bhabhi up when the priest informs them that they are to carry out the saat pheres. The guests throw rose petals onto them as they begin the saptapadi, taking seven rounds around the flaming fire to signify the beginning of their journey in life together. Their family and friends happily crowd around and shower them with petals with smiles etched onto their faces.

With pleasant ease they watch as Sanskaar clasps the mangalsutra around her neck and moves aside Swara's maang tika to fill her parting with red vermillion spilling it on her nose as well. Swara's eyes close as she relishes the feel of him applying sindoor in her maang, declaring the fact that she is his... The pandit ji happily pronounces them as husband and wife. The newlywed couple takes their blessings from their elders, Dadi and Sujatha who wish them a long, happy lived life...

"May God bless the two of you and keep your love growing always," Sujatha blessed them emotionally with tears of joy glistening in her eyes...

----------

The wedded couple was bided off into a separate car that takes them to a hotel in which they have a room reserved for the night, a personal gift from Laksh and Ragini...

Sanskaar astonishes Swara as he lifts her up in his arms and carries her out of the elevator toward the direction of their booked room. She blushes ferociously and hides her face into the crook of his neck to avoid his intense, passionate staring. He unlocks their room with their given key without much difficulty and swings open the door with a soft kick... He steps into the grand spacious room, decorated especially for their suhaag raat... Swara gasps at the vision and slowly stands back onto her two feet...venturing into the area. Sanskaar lingers behind by the doorway, leaning against the doorframe with his eyes watching his wife's every move... a subtle smile playing on his lips. He notes the twinkle in her eyes, seeming excited like a child...obviously she likes the room very much and the view from the balcony.

Swara: (breathes) It's so amazing...

Sanskaar stands straight up from his leaning position, took out something from his pocket and treads his way in... He turns her around and places a very small elegantly wapped gift box ans some papers in her hands.

Swara: (confused) Is this for me?

Sanskaar: (Wrapping his hands around her waist) No...it's for Uttara... (Hearing it Swara pouts) Of course it's for you my Jaan... (pecking her pout)

Swara: (Happily) What's in it?

Sanskaar: (smiling and removing few strands for her hair which were on her face) Why don't you see yourself?

Swara excitedly open the box to get awestruck seeing the thing in it and exclaims "Beautiful... smiling heartily which makes Sanskaar to smile. And then she starts to read whats there in those papers as they look like some official legal documents. After reading them, she looked at Sanskaar emotionally holding back her tears, while Sanskaar was observing her each and every expression from amusement to happy to surprise to shock. She just hugs him tightly making him stumble a little, overwhelmed by everthing happening around and weeps silently. Sanskaar, balancing both and grabbing her tightly, understanding her just hold her in his embrace trying to calm her down rubbing her back. No words spoken, yet everything is said and understood.

Actually Sanskaar gifted Swara a chain with heart shaped pendent with "SS engraved inside, which is studded with small shimmering diamonds shining brightly. And the papers are Gadodia House legal documents. Sanskaar transferred it on Swara's name.

After what felt like ages, Sanskaar broke the hug, when he is sure that she is relaxed and not crying and looked at her. Swara smiled with tears in eyes looking at him. He cupped her face and wiped the tears which are threatening to fall again.

Sanskaar: Shona...please stop crying... You know that I can't see your tears.

Swara: (Could only whisper) Why..?

Sanskaar: Huh?

Swara: Why do you love me so much Sanskaar? (still whisper)

Sanskaar: (calmly looking into her tearful eyes, stroking her cheek with his thumb) I don't know... I just know that you are special and you are my strength Shona. My heart beats only for you and all I ever want is your happiness princess. I can do anything to get that shine in your eyes and peaceful smile on your face. And as I said earlier, my happiness lies in your happiness. And you, Mrs. Maheshwari are my life... So princess, whatever I am doing it's for myself more.

Swara: (speechless and hugging him again and with heavy choked voice) I... I love... you... Sanskaar... and Thank...you...so...much...for...every...everything... you...have... done...for...me... I don't... know... if... I... ever... can... love... you... as... much... as... you... love... (stopped by Sanskaar)

Sanskaar: (reciprocating her hug and kissing her scalp) Shhh...Shona...Jaan... Bas bhi karo... Please don't cry... I love you too and I know how much you love me... (stroking her hair as she rests her head against his chest) Your happiness and your presence in my life is enough for me Shona. Just be happy and be with me always in my happiness and sorrows as well and be my strength.

Swara breaks the hug and looks at him, hiccuping as her cries subsided, still in his arms while Sanskaar wipes her tear stained face and kiss her forehead... He press his lips a little more longer assuring her, while Swara closes her eyes feeling her husband's pure love.

Swara: (kissing his cheeks and joining their foreheads together,) I promise you Sanskaar, I will always be with you. (teary eyed and hugs him again) I can't live without you.

Sanskaar: (hugging back and to change the atmosphere) Shona... You have spoiled your make up by your leaky faucet. (wiping her tears and smudged kajal) God... How am I able to tolerate you with this ganga jamuna? (teasingly)

Swara: (hitting his chest lightly and smiling little) Sanskaar... You are too much... And Mr. Maheshwari, you don't have any other option. I am tied to you for life time. You have to bear me and all my tantrums throughout our life, without any complaints. (smiling brightly)

Sanskaar: (chuckling and kissing her red nose) I would love to, my princess...

They are silent for few moments, joining their foreheads, staring each other passionately conveying everything to each other, mirroring their hearts without any words. Their blissfull moment was broken by the gush of wind. Swara smiles shyly and gives the chain to Sanskaar asking him to put it around her neck which he obliges happily. As he clasped the hook of the chain at her backside of her neck going behind her, he kisses her there snaking his arms around her slender body. Swara first kisses the locket and then kisses his cheek turning her head to him still in same position. He gathers her more close into him...her back pushing up against his chest.

Swara: It's really so beautiful Sanskaar. (showing the locket)

Sanskaar: Hmm... not more than you. (making her smile shyly)

Tightening his hold around her, he lowers his lips onto the creamy area of her upper shoulder and plants sweet lingering kisses along it. Swara shrugs him off gently while giggling and saying.., "Sanskaar, let me see the room and moves away from him after pulling herself free from his enclosed embrace and placing the documents on nearby table. She eagerly walks over to the open view of the city from their top floor through the glass windows, not paying attention to how she is tormenting her husband.

Sanskaar: (choking with surfacing desire) Shoonaaa...

Shivers run down her back as she hears his husky voice calling for her... the same familiar tone he always uses with her when he wants her badly. She looks back over her shoulder and sees her tortured husband's expression and can't help but smile.

Swara: (innocently as she can be) Kya hai?

Sanskaar: Why are you over there?

Swara: Mujhe view dekhna hai... (turning her attention back to the windows) I never knew that the city could be so beautiful at night... There are so many lights.

Sanskaar joins her at the windows, following suit in what she focuses on for a moment before jolting her out of her gazing by swinging her over his shoulders and taking her place to bed... pinning her under him.

Swara: (breathless, shocked) Sanskaar? Yeh kya----

Sanskaar: Shona, we did not come here to look at the view.

Swara is cut short into her sentence and stares up at him in her captive state for a quiet moment before softly wearing a knowing smile on her lips.

Swara: Then why have we come here? (gently speaks, purposely playing ignorant)

Sanskaar closes in on the distance between their faces, maintaining only an inch of space for breath.

Sanskaar: ...Do you know what happens on one's suhaag raat? (his voice deep)

Her cheeks bloom red effortlessly, yet she chooses to continue with her pretence of naivety... She shakes her head cutely and asks him cheekily, "Kya hota hai?" A lazy smile appears on his face on hearing her words before he begins to brush his teasing lips against her soft skin... kissing on her forehead...eyelids...nose... cheeks... jaw... following down to her neck...

Sanskaar: Yeh hota... yeh hota... yeh... yeh... yeh...

He whispers to her between kisses. Swara's breathing becomes heavy as she feels passion and desire stir in her as well... Her skin blazes hot from the touch of his lips. Sanskaar moves back on over in hovering his face over hers, making their eyes meet into a full fledge lock before he says, "aur yeh" seconds before sealing her lips with his...

----------

Sanskaar slowly stirs awake from his sleep from the rising sun beaming through the windows, lighting the room with its rays... He inwardly groans from the irritation of the sunlight and turns sides, reaching his arm out to get a hold of his wife and bring her close...then drift back into an abyss of sleep. However, he is puzzled when he doesn't feel her next to him, his hand moving around the empty space, and drowsily looks up to find her not sleeping on her side of the mattress. He stretches as he sits up in bed for a short moment before catching her near the open windows, her body wrapped in a single white sheet, exposed skin glowing beautifully from the sun's glaze, and her long silky tresses pushed to the side and resting onto her bare shoulder... Her eyes remain glued to the overlooking view from their room as she is standing alone in silence. The harmless breeze rushing in from the window softly causes a few strands of her hair to float lightly in the air...

Swara, who is immersed in a series of thoughts, did not know her husband awake nor his growing presence lingering behind her until he alarms her out of her lost thinking by wrapping his arms possessively around her and kissing her lovingly on her neck...

Sanskaar: Hmm...Good morning Shona...

He begins in nuzzling her as she runs her delicate hands along his strong arms around her...rubbing his forearms caressingly.

Swara: ...Good morning.

He nibbles her on the ear after asking, "Why did you leave bed?" She blushes pink while slowly answering him...

Swara: I wasn't feeling sleepy...

Sanskaar: (his voice low and rumbling) You should have woken me up... I would have made your time useful.

Sanskaar chuckles as he sees her cheeks grow an even lovelier shade of red. He would never get tired of seeing her blush... It always proves to be a pleasure for him. Sanskaar carries on as she doesn't speak...

Sanskaar: What were you thinking of?

Swara: ...Nothing in particular...

Sanskaar: (prodding her) Tell me...

After a moment of hesitant thought, Swara turns steadily in his arms, facing him with a small appearing warming smile. She touches his cheek and strokes it lightly with her thumb...

Swara: I was thinking of you and me...us...and of our life together from here onwards... This all feels like a beautiful dream... I'm finding a little difficult to believe it... that I am here, married to the world's most wonderful man who loves me so much...

Sanskaar grins while taking her hand and kissing the inside of her palm. He stares back over to her with his stormy molten chocolate eyes... making his wife drown into the depths of them.

Sanskaar: You better believe it Mrs. Maheshwari... because I'm not going anywhere...

He murmurs to her before ravishing her lips with his and letting loose of the linen sheet covering her...

----------

PS: I am sorry if it not reaches your expectation.

----------

Next: Last Part

-----------

Thank you,
Shreetha..

greeshureddy thumbnail
Aswsome part dear pls update next part as soon as possible dear
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So beautiful & they married in a grand style all around is just swasan swasan swasan so dreamy.
Thanks you for this beautiful story. Will miss it if u can make a ur writing index where we found all ur stories.
Take care
Bye
srividhya87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dr.
No words to explain how good the chapter. Such a beautiful part. Wtng for the next part...
.Pinky. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow..it's fabulous dear.. Full of SwaSan moments.. one of the best chapter.. I loved it so much.. Thank you.. update soon..
Edited by .Pinky. - 5 years ago
.FireBolt. thumbnail
Hello everyone.. I am about to update now.
.FireBolt. thumbnail

Hey friends, I am back with the last chapter of this story. Finally here comes the end of this beautiful journey. Thank you so much taking your time to accept and appreciate this story even when I am very very irregular with the updates. I am very grateful. Thank you so much for bearing me and also for always being with me and encouraging me. I cant thank enough of you guys. It really means a lot to me. ❤️

Chapter 50:

Six Months Later

She anxiously tears open the envelope and takes the slip of paper into her shaking hands. Her eyes scan quickly along down the lines until they turn into big saucer plates. Her friend casts her a wondering look over her own paper, finished with reading hers, and notes the expression on her face. She nudges her in inquiry.

"What happened? Why do you look so shocked? ----Didn't you get good marks," she asks her curiously and stares in anticipation as her friend's eyes meet with hers. A bright smile emerges on her face as she squeals in delight and hugs her. Her friend smiles in acknowledgment, knowing all along that she would do well...

"Let me guess... Uttara Gadodia managed to pass with flying colors once again. What a surprise," Nisha comments as Uttara still is overwhelmed in relief and satisfaction. Nisha becomes confused and astonished on seeing her break out into a run, leaving her behind. She begins to shout out to her...

Nisha: Arre, at least show me your marks!

But to no avail since Uttara rushes out of the classroom, disappearing from view. With her heart literally in her throat and her chest thudding hard, Uttara runs out of the university doors and glides down the long cement stairs in excitement. She spots him waiting for her by his car, leaning against the hood of it and then stand up straight on noticing her. Her smile grows wider just by the sight of him and she breathlessly joins him, halting only a foot away from him.

He frowns at her in wonderment and waits for her to speak, however, she only stares at him with her eyes sparkling.

"Well... are you even going to tell me anything," he asks impatiently, not pleased with her suspenseful silence. Uttara's lips crack into a beautiful smile and she throws her arms around him, her paper still clutched in her hand.

Uttara: (exclaiming) I passed with full marks!

Neil, startled on the piece of news, pulls back and stares into her face with momentary disbelief. He looks over to her paper and takes it from her grip, his eyes moving back and forth across the sheet. Slowly a grin makes its way on his face and he swings Uttara around in his arms, kissing her proudly on her lips before placing her back onto her two feet. He takes her face into his hands and says with pride...

Neil: I knew without a doubt you would. I'm proud of you Uttara... I really am.

Uttara turns slightly pink while she smiles happily at him, feeling like she's on top of the world just about now.

Neil: (grinning wide) This calls for a celebration... I'm going to take you out. You name wherever you want to go. It's all you today...

Uttara: (looking at him adoringly) ...I would love to go, but I can't... Not now at least.

Neil: What? Why not?

Uttara: Jiju is inaugurating the opening of the new hotel today... remember? I promised Di that I would go with her and Maa.

Neil: Uttara, I think they'll understand if you decide to bail out on it. Besides, a celebration is required. After all that studying you did----you need one.

Uttara: (smiling gently) But I still promised... We still have tonight.

Neil: I am sure your family would want to celebrate with you andSamar tonight. I won't get any time with you. (slightly agitated)

Uttara: Then I promise that tomorrow I will be with you all day and you can treat me as much as you like... (coaxing)

Neil manages a small little smile at this and nods his head in approval after receiving many pleading looks from Uttara for him to agree.

Neil: I'm holding you to your word Gadodia...

Uttara: (giggling) I promise... I'm all yours tomorrow. -----Now... would you mind driving me over to the inauguration site? I'm pretty sure it's going to be starting soon...

----------

She finds herself hassled in trying to get her husband ready who is stressed himself, racing against time to make it to the inauguration early as he is the one who is starting off the opening ceremony. Sanskaar Maheshwari chats animatedly on his cell phone while his wife rummages through his wardrobe, quickly trying to pick out his attire for the day. Just as he ends his conversation with his business associate, Sanskaar double checks to see if he has his speech and safely places it into his bag. He turns and looks at his wife...

Sanskaar: (rushing her) Shona, pick out a shirt fast... Time is very little.

Swara: Accha baba, I know... I am doing that just now, aren't I?

As Swara pulls out a set that she approves of, Sanskaar looks at her choice and comments...

Sanskaar: Shona, I don't want to wear these pants... Pick something else.

Swara: (sighs, frustrated) You are too much... You are wasting your own time and scold me... Buddhu... Now why are you looking at me like that? You had said you have no time...Take off your shirt and wear this one.

She throws him the shirt in her hand and places the pants she picked out back into the closet. Sanskaar grins a little at her agitation with him... She always looks cute when she's angry... He obediently listens to her instructions and begins in unbuttoning his shirt... Swara decides on a pair of gray dress pants and turns to hand them over to him as well... Just as he has his shirt off and pulls the new one over him, Swara catches something on his upper arm and stops him from buttoning himself up...

Swara: Wait... what is on your arm?

She gently presses her fingers against the white patch on his right arm and looks up at him questioningly.

Swara: ...This is a patch... Are you trying to quit smoking?

Sanskaar: (nonchalantly) Yeah, I bought a pack of them two weeks ago. (resuming in doing his shirt)

Swara: (frowning) All those months when I told you to quit and even hid your cigarettes from you, you still didn't stop...Why have you decided to do so all of a sudden?

Sanskaar: (frowning himself, his hands stopping midway up his shirt) You were the one who hid them? I was wondering why I kept on running low...

Swara: (ignoring his question) Tell me... what changed your mind?

Sanskaar breaks into a light smile on her persistence in knowing and lovingly cups her cheek with his hand. Swara keeps her eyes firmly planted on him...

Sanskaar: I don't want any harm to come onto you, especially now... I know I can go smoke off to the side in secret, but I don't want to take any risks...When you told me about the pregnancy, I gradually started to stop... but it was difficult to quit completely, so I got the patch for help... I don't want to hurt junior...nor take any chances. This is our baby Shona and I want him or her to be born completely healthy without any side effects. And I won't be able to stand it if I am the cause for harming our child in any way.

Overwhelmed with his willing sacrifice for their unborn child, Swara hugs her husband tightly, bringing her arms around his torso. Sanskaar completes their embrace and settles his chin onto the top of her head.

Sanskaar: (continuing on) Besides, it was a bad habit that I needed to stop.

Swara: Yes it was... (hugging him closer, voice full with emotions) ...You will be a wonderful father.

Sanskaar: You think so?

Swara: (reassuringly) I know so.

She lifts her head up to look at him and smiles as he presses his lips against her forehead.

"I love you both...," he expresses passionately while placing his hand on her stomach to which his wife replies with her hand clasping over his, "We know."

----------

A few minutes later Sanskaar leaves with a guaranteed promise from Swara that she, Sujatha, and Uttara will arrive on time and she will not miss out on anything. Swara was to come obviously as his wife, Sujatha as his mother (she either way usually appears for such events for her son), and Uttara to be by her sister's side with her now being pregnant (for Sanskaar's self-satisfaction even though Swara argues she is fine alone) and morally being there for her Jiju. All the three important women in his life would be present, and of course Laksh as his partner. They would join him later as he needed to be there early and they still needed to get dressed.

As Swara sits before her dresser mirror, getting herself ready, her attention is diverted over to the numerous of picture frames presiding on it... pictures from their wedding, honeymoon, birthdays, and other following occasions. Her mind reels back to those cherished moments...

The last six months were the most blissful period throughout Swara's whole life. And why wouldn't they be? She was constantly pampered and babied by her husband with love and surrounded by a warm family that absolutely adore her. A few days after their second wedding, they flew off for their honeymoon in the beautiful island of the Bahamas for two long weeks full of ecstasy... in which they hardly left their suite room.

Life from then on seemed to be a paradise... Swara couldn't ask for anything more than what she already has... She is already the luckiest woman to live by having a husband like Sanskaar, who loves her to no extent and has become a part of her in mind, body, and soul. And now she is going to be a proud mother in a matter of seven months... The small family of her own which she had always envisioned is on the verge of becoming true. She still freshly remembers the day she had revealed her pregnancy to her husband one month ago. He hadn't said anything at first as he couldn't muster the words to express his surfacing feelings at that moment, but the way his eyes shone at the news was enough to tell her how much he is going to love their baby. It took him a good minute to register the news until he did something that shocked everyone in their family... He kissed her right then and there.

Swara tears her eyes away from the pictures with her mind fluttering with old memories and places her hand over her stomach... smiling as she looks down at it... She does not have any worries regarding her child. She knows he or she will be born into an environment in which there is plenty of love. The family is already waiting anxiously for junior, what they all call him/her, to arrive---making preparations and ready to pamper the baby...silly (especially Sanskaar). Unlike her, she knows her baby will not have to go through any troubles and would only live a normal happy life like a child is supposed to have. She wants her child to enjoy its life to the fullest... a chance that she never had when growing up. She knows that with Sanskaar by her side, her wish will come true. Together they will shower their baby with love and happiness. And Sanskaar will make sure to it that their child will and always be happy. He will be a great father---she has no doubts about that...

Swara: (whispers) You are one lucky baby... I hope you know that.

She comments to her unborn child while rubbing her tummy affectionately...

----------

For the last few months Sanskaar labored extensively with his team in expanding their hotels and restaurants to get thee company to reach its greatest height. His scheduling became hectic and draining, but he never missed a chance to spend time with his wife throughout who supported him highly without any complaints---one thing he will always be grateful for. He would have many nights in which he would come home late and she would take him into her arms, cradle him in her embrace, and tell him how proud she is of him...slowly rocking him to sleep...

And now after months of dedication, he is going to inaugurate the very first hotel of the additional chain, which even spreads outside from India...

Sanskaar searches around from the stage for any sight of his wife but does not see her anywhere. He feels a nudge on his arm and turns to look at Laksh who gives him a knowing look.

Laksh: She'll come... don't worry. She wouldn't miss this for the world.

Sanskaar lightly smiles at this and nods in understanding, feeling a little relaxed on his words. He just wants her here for him as this is an important day for him and the company...

Again Laksh nudges him.

Laksh: Told you she would come... You really have no patience in you, do you?

Sanskaar smiles at him after seeing Swara arrive and sitting down in one of the chairs in front with Sujatha and Uttara following her. She looks beautiful in a orange saree and the only jewellery she is wearing along with her mangalsutr, bangles and chain which he gifted... looking every bit like his wife... Sanskaar Maheshwari's wife...He catches her eye as she looks up front at the stage... His heart swells with love for her as she flashes him the most gorgeous smile and blows him a kiss. His grin grows wider as he sees Uttara following Swara's gaze over to him and mimickingly blowing him a kiss as well, adding in a sly wink.

Within minutes the whole area on the lawn becomes packed with people and the beginning of the inauguration of the hotel begins... Sanskaar emerges before the podium on the stage and proceeds into the introduction of the event and taking the audience into a brief journey of the work dedicated into this project and the successful expansion all over India and overseas. The audience applauds at his hard work and Sanskaar after a few seconds quiets them down with a soft smile and a single lift of his hand. After a silencing moment he continues...

Sanskaar: ...There is a saying that goes... "Behind every man's success, there is a woman. Now, that woman can be anyone... Your mother, sister, wife, daughter, aunt, grandmother, or even simply a friend... But in my case, that special woman happens to be my wife.

Swara's eyes trigger right him on hearing his last words...

Sanskaar: I never was one to believe in luck or good fortune. I just believed that if you got what you had, it was because you deserved it---same goes to whether you don't get what you want. However, after my marriage to my wife, my view of that concept has changed and I have recently begun to believe that there is such a thing called luck. And that is what I am, lucky. I am lucky to have a wonderful wife who supports me in everything that I do. Be it by physically offering help, taking care of me, not complaining about my absences which most wives tend to do frequently...

He earns an agreeing laughter from the crowd...

Sanskaar: (carrying on with a grin of his own) Or by simply just being there...not leaving my side throughout... My wife has done all of these things for which I am grateful for...Especially for not complaining.

The audience laughs once again and Swara giggles softly to herself, her eyes fixed onto her husband...staring at him with all her love for him.

Sanskaar: (smiling even more) It is because of this that I am standing here right now, before all of you... a successful man who has brought his company to its greatest height. None of this would be possible if it weren't for my wife, whom I believe has brought this luck and good fortune into my life. -----And for that, sweetheart, I want to thank you. As well as being there for me always.

Swara feels tears rush to her eyes and she holds them back, not wishing to concede defeat to her emotions right before everyone. She feels Sujatha place her hand over hers, giving it a soft squeeze, while lovingly running her hand down her hair. She smiles elatedly at her before switching her attention back over to her husband, smiling up at him. The people clap in unison again, louder than before and more cheeringly.

Sanskaar: Which is the reason why I have decided to name the first of the hotels in tribute to my wife, Swara Maheshwari... Swara Marriot.

He holds back a grin as he sees his wife's eyes widen in surprise while the rest of the audience cheers. Swara, completely overwhelmed by this, doesn't know how to properly react. She looks over to Sujatha and Uttara, each sitting on either side of her with a dumbfound expression. They excitedly congratulate her while she's still trying to take in the news. She hears her husband speak once again into the microphone...

Sanskaar: Darling... Would you mind coming up on stage?

The small crowd encourages her on with a cheerful applause while Sujatha and Uttara literally have to push her up from her seat. Swara nervously walks on over to the stage, aware of all the cameras flashing at her and the video cameras recording her every move. However, once she gets on stage, all her worries and nervousness goes away with a single look at her husband who smiles handsomely at her. He places a subtle hand on her waist as she joins him at the podium.

Sanskaar: I would now like for my wife to do the honors in inaugurating the hotel herself...

Swara smiles beautifully at him, feeling on top of the world just at the moment for the high importance her husband is giving her. Sanskaar leads Swara off to the other side of the stage, down the small steps and places her right before the red ribbon stretched across the entrance of the hotel's doors. He hands her the scissors while everyone crowds around, reporters with note pads and cameras, others as close associates, and Sujatha, Uttara, and Laksh standing beside Sanskaar and Swara's side.

Sanskaar: Go on Swara... This is your right.

Swara stares hesitantly from the scissors to her husband in deep thought. She puzzles Sanskaar as she shakes her head at him in disapproval.

Swara: No, this isn't my right.

She takes his hand in hers and places it on top of the scissors, her hand gripping it from beneath. She smiles earnestly at him.

Swara: This is our right. (she stresses)

Sanskaar slowly returns her smile and together they cut the ribbon while everyone applauds...

----------

"Jiju, you were simply amazing," Uttara exclaims while giving her brother-in-law a tight hug. Sanskaar grins at her.

Uttara: The speech was wonderful! And it was maha romantic of you to name the hotel after Swara Didi!

Swara cheeks bloom red at her sister's words and shares a look with her still grinning husband.

Uttara: (dreamily) I wish Neil would do the same for me one day...

Sanskaar immediately frowns at this while Swara stifles her laughter.

Sanskaar: He would have to have the money and power to do that Uttara... (rubbing this in)

Uttara: Arre, it's not impossible for him to have... He's intelligent... One day Jiju, he will reach great success just like you.

Sanskaar: (mumbles) Not if I stop him...

Uttara: What did you say?

Swara lightly hits Sanskaar on his chest and gives him a warning look. Sanskaar sighs.

Sanskaar: Nothing... So, what do you think of the hotel?

Uttara: It's gorgeous Jeej! And so big! It hasn't even started business yet, but it is already the best hotel in the city. -----Di, we should have brought Priya along. She would have fainted if she had seen the inside of it. (giggling)

Sanskaar and Swara join in her laughter, agreeing on the fact. Laksh and Sujatha join them at the front entrance.

Sujatha: Sanskaar, the hotel is beautiful. ---I am so proud of you.

Sanskaar smiles and takes her blessings.

Sanskaar: Thank you Maa...

Laksh: Now we have two reasons to celebrate in the evening... One for Uttara and Samar passing their exams---especially Uttara who got fantastic results-----

Swara kisses her baby sister proudly on her forehead in acknowledgment whereas Sanskaar takes her into a scooping hug, pulling her off her feet and ruffling her hair. Uttara giggles happily.

Laksh: And for the company's success... So double the party tonight, kyun?

Sanskaar: Of course.

Laksh: So shall we go?

Sujatha: Haan, lets go... Waise, we all have been here for too long. Chalo Uttara beta...Swara...

Sanskaar: (intervening) Maa, you go with Uttara and Laksh... Swara will come with me.

Sujatha smiles and pats his cheek.

Sujatha: Alright Sanskaar...Whatever you want.

----------

Sanskaar: So... you never told me what you think about the hotel?

Sanskaar asks his wife as they both get into their car, sitting in their seats. Swara smiles adoringly at him, takes his chin into her fingers, and kisses him sweetly on his lips. He grins at her as she pulls back and stares up at him with her bright eyes.

Swara: It's beautiful... Thank you.

Sanskaar takes her tresses into his hand, running his fingers through them, while looking back at her as well...

Sanskaar: For what?

Swara: ...For giving me so much importance in your life.

Sanskaar: ...Shona, you are the most important person in my life...You and junior. You two are the only ones that matter to me now.

Sanskaar presses his lips onto her forehead, giving her a lingering kiss. Swara places her head on his comforting shoulder while Sanskaar takes her hand into his, entwining their fingers together.

Swara: I love you...

With a knowing grin, he replies, "I know..." He starts the car and drives with Swara resting against his shoulder and one of his hands firmly holding his wife's... They drive in a mostly comfortable silence, with some talking in between, in which Swara temporarily falls asleep.

She awakes from a soft shake on her arm and opens her eyes to see her husband staring at her warmly.

Sanskaar: Sweetheart, we're here...

Swara blinks for a couple of minutes before straightening up in her seat and stretching a little. She peers out from the window and becomes puzzled. She throws her husband a questioning look.

Swara: Where are we? ----I thought we were going home?

Sanskaar: I thought of taking a little detour before getting there.

Swara: But Sanskaar, we're going to get late...and everyone will wonder what's taking us so long.

Sanskaar: Don't worry... We will only be here for a few minutes. I want to show you something.

Swara watches as he gets out from the car and walks around the front to reach her side. He opens her door and helps her out by offering a hand. She takes it and steps out from the car herself; in the meanwhile, her eyes scan around the surroundings. There is a small parking lot before a little shady, run down building that seems to not have any activity in it for a very long time. She looks over to her husband suspiciously who does not answer any of her questions, only leads her toward the building's old creaking doors. As she walks inside, she is curious on seeing a rather large spacious room presented before her. To her surprise the room looks every bit less than dirty. She had imagined she would be facing cobwebs or dust, but the inside of the one floor building flat is remotely clean and decent with the exception of the chipping wall paint coming from the walls, damaged floor wood, and broken windows.

Swara: Where are we? (still looking around)

Sanskaar: You, my wife, are standing on Maheshwari private property.

Swara spins around to face him on hearing his words. He stands behind her, leaning against a wooden column, watching her.

Swara: Maheshwari property? -----But why would you want to buy a rundown place like this?

Sanskaar: (shrugs) Sure it's very old... And it needs a bit of work... But it will prove to be useful.

Swara: Are you sure it's old? It doesn't seem like it in here... The place is hardly dusty at all... it seems like it's been cleaned.

Sanskaar: I asked for it to be cleaned before we got here... I didn't want the dust to agitate you.

Swara, who had been touching things around to see if she could get any dust off from them, looks over to her husband at this...

Swara: (curious all over again) But---what will you use this place for? I mean, I can't really think of what the company could make use of this place.

Sanskaar: Who said that this has anything to do with the company?

Swara: (confused) Then why else would you buy it?

Sanskaar: ...I bought this place for you Shona.

Swara: (shocked) Me?

Sanskaar: Yes you...

Swara: Are you planning on abandoning me here?

Sanskaar: (grins) No...

Swara: Well then, I can't think of any other reason why you would buy this for me.

Sanskaar: (chuckling) Come here...

Swara stops with her inspection and walks over to Sanskaar and allows for him to gather her into his arms, his hands holding her by her waist.

Sanskaar: Ten years ago this rundown place, how you put it, used to get a lot of business and ran successfully for a decent number of years. It used to be a Music school owned by a woman---a professional singer who wanted to dedicate her time to teach her passion of music to others that she thought would share her love for it. She got a number of students, ranging from small children to young adults who came on a regular basis to be taught by her. The school was very successful and became well known in this area. That was until the woman died from cancer over eleven years ago. The school tried to go on without her because that was her wish----that her school would continue to stay around even when she was gone, but it didn't last for too long and completely shut down after a year.

Swara: What happened to all the students?

Sanskaar: Well, they didn't have a school to go to anymore... what else do you expect they were to do?

Swara: (disheartened) They stopped singing...

He nods his head.

Swara: That's terrible...All that woman's dedication has gone to waste.

Sanskaar: Yes, it has...

Swara: But Sanskaar, why are you telling me all this? How does this have anything to do with me?

Sanskaar: This has everything to do with you love...because like that woman even you have a passion for Music.

Swara: Yes, but----

Sanskaar: Swara, I want to rebuild that school... there has still been a high demand for the school to be rebuilt for years, but no one has the money or time to dedicate to it completely... They also need a teacher, someone who can fill in their old teacher's shoes... And I can't think of a better person for the job than you.

Swara: (stunned) You want me to run the school?

Sanskaar: Yes...After a year or two when the baby is born of course.

Swara: Sanskaar, I had told you before though... I have stopped singing. It's been so long since I have done it... I can't go back to it. It's behind me now.

Sanskaar: It may have been awhile since you have done singing as a profession, but it certainly hasn't left you... and I can see it whenever you do sing. You still love Music and singing even today... Swara, you're perfect for what this school needs and you are the one who is able to have it running again.

Swara: (slowly) ...Why are you doing this for me?

Sanskaar takes her face into his hands gently...

Sanskaar: Because I want to give you the chance to relive your past...to fulfill your dream... I want to return to you what you have lost... what once used to be a part of you... But mainly because I want to see you happy in doing something that you love... Swara, I don't want you to be the typical married house wife who revolves her whole life around the home. You have always been an independent woman... and I don't want you to feel that just because you are married now, that you don't have the same rights as you did before. Besides, I don't want you sitting at home bored all day...

Swara: Well, what's wrong in going back to the office?

Sanskaar: (smiling) Shona, you know I don't have anything against that. And I would allow it, only if I knew you actually enjoyed working there. You're great at business, but it's Music where your heart really lies...

Swara is silent for a moment before speaking up once again...

Swara: You really want me to do this?

Sanskaar: No... I want you to want to do this. Do you?

Tears begin spring up in her eyes as she stares at her husband, who waits for her reply. Just thinking of the possibility of singing again gives her stomach butterflies and fills her heart with excitement. It has been so long since she had sung professionally, but she would never forget her love for the art. No matter how much she tried to hide it, it has always been dwelling within her. And here she has a beautiful opportunity to relive her dream that she had sacrificed many years before. She had never thought she would get this chance again.

Sanskaar: Shona?

Blinking away her rushing tears, she nods enthusiastically with a slight relieved laugh.

Swara: (breathes out) Yes, I do.

Sanskaar: (grinning) I was hoping you would say that...

Swara stands on her tiptoes and kisses him hard on his lips while wrapping her arms around the back of his neck.

Swara: You, Mr. Sanskaar Maheshwari, are the best husband in this world...

She says after pulling away a few moments later. She kisses him once more, earning herself a very pleased look from Sanskaar.

Swara: (barely able to contain the excitement, yet still having a few questions) How will I manage to take care of the school and everyone at home at the same time?

Sanskaar: The school is only for a couple of hours... It won't take up much of your time. And it will be a great excuse to get out from the house. And if you wish, you can teach dance also as you are perfect in both.

Swara: How did you even think of all this? ---I mean, I'm hardly the extraordinary singer as you're making me sound and dance it's just my hobby...

Sanskaar: Swara, now you're being modest... Everyone honestly praises you for your singing. Remember our farmhouse trip? Your recovery party..? What was that?

Swara: (embarrassed) Yes, but----

Sanskaar: And Neetha's mehendi rasaam...

Swara: (shocked) How do you know about that?

Sanskaar: (grins) I happened to see a little bit of the occasion video.

Swara: (blushing) ...

Sanskaar: And does Akshay's Christmas party in Goa ring a bell?

Swara: (still pink, confused) Akshay's party? ...I didn't do any singing for that.

Sanskaar: That is because Mrs. Maheshwari, you were terribly drunk. And while you were senseless out of your mind you entertained everyone at that party by singing and also dancing to a fast number... (snapping his fingers) What was it called... Oh yes, Beedi Jalaiye Le...

Swara: (horrified) You're lying...

Sanskaar: (chuckling) I know you wish that I were, but sadly I'm not.

Swara buries her face into her hands, blushing ferociously from embarrassment as Sanskaar continues to laugh.

Swara: (mumbling between her fingers) Why didn't you tell me..?

Sanskaar: (grinning) Because I knew you would react just like this...

Sanskaar removes her hands, showing her abashed face to him.

Swara: I made an absolute fool out of myself...

Sanskaar: Hmmm... I wouldn't say that... If you ask me, it was rather sexy really.

He huskily tells her as he brings her closer by pulling on her waist and leans his head against hers. Her whole face turns as red as a tomato.

Swara: ...Is that why you always laugh whenever you hear the song?

Sanskaar: Merely from the memory of it darling... Nothing more...I never knew back then that my innocent wife could have a wild side to her. But I am fully aware of that now...

Swara pushes his face gently with the tips of her fingers on his jaw, blushing beetroot, as she isn't able to tolerate the look her husband gives her... Sanskaar's grin grows wider.

Swara: (hot faced) ...You are not telling anyone about that.

Sanskaar: My lips are sealed Mrs. Maheshwari...

He makes a zipping motion across his lips that bring a soft smile onto her lips. He secures his hold around her and pulls her close into his arms. Swara lays her head on his chest, listening to his beating heart...

Swara: ...When will the school start being built?

Sanskaar: I'll start on it as soon as you want me to. You will have a say in the designing if you would like. It'll probably take a few months to build. It's a small place, it won't take too long.

They don't speak for a moment after that in which Swara snuggles into her husband, hugging him tight...her mind floating in excitement at the thought of pursuing her goal dream. That is until the ring of her husband's cell phone cuts into this...Sanskaar loosens his hold on her as he reaches into his pocket to grab his cell. He gives her an apologetic smile before taking the call.

Sanskaar: Hello?

Otherside: ----

Sanskaar: Alright, we'll be right there as soon as we can. Tell Maa not to worry. We're coming.

Sanskaar cuts the call and looks over to his curious wife. A delighted smile appears on his face...

Sanskaar: Neetha's going into labor...

----------

Sanskaar and Swara both rushed to the hospital after stopping by the gift shop to pick up flowers and realize they are the last of the family members to join as everyone else is there. Laksh, who is always calm, is absolutely a nervous wreck and in an anxious state, similar to Sujatha who on spotting her son and daughter-in-law, goes to them.

Sujatha: Sanskaar...

Sanskaar: (embracing her) Maa... Calm down... Everything will be fine.

Swara gives her a warm, comforting smile.

Swara: She'll be fine Maa... She is going to give birth to a healthy beautiful baby...Your grandchild.

Sujatha smiles lightly back breaking the hug and nods her head, appreciating her comfort. Sanskaar approaches Laksh and everyone else who either linger in the hallway or are seated on the bench.

Sanskaar: How's she doing?

"She's going into labor now... The doctor just came to give us the news. Rohit left with him to be with her for the delivery," Ranvijay replies, drawing Sanskaar's attention towards him as he hadn't noticed him there before.

Together the Maheshwaris and Ranvijay Bhardwaj wait anxiously for the birth of their new family member and hoping that everything goes well. After what seems like a decade, they see the doctor emerge from the mechanical doors and confront them with an assuring smile.

Doctor: Everything went well. Neetha has given birth to a very healthy girl.

They all burst out into cheers of happiness and relief, hastily chattering with one another.

Uttara: Well I guess this means I lost the bet then.

Sujatha: Never doubt a mother's intuition Uttara.

Ranvijay is the first to approach the doctor. These past eight months he has learned to love Neetha and think of her as the daughter he never had.

Ranvijay: Doctor, can we see her?

Doctor: Of course, you may all see her. But not all at once---you may go in groups. It will be too hectic for the mother and child.

Everyone looks at one another, deciding on who should go. Ranvijay, Sujatha and Dadi are obviously in the front of the line, but Sujatha stated that they want Sanskaar and Swara to go in with them---knowing that their daughter would like to see them as well. Together they go into Neetha's private room and see her lying on the hospital bed, clearly seeming exhausted but wearing a soft warm smile on her face. Rohit, on the other hand, sits beside her on a chair with their newly born daughter cradled in his arms. Sujatha concernedly goes to her daughter first, kissing her on her forehead. They check up on Neetha and gush over the new baby. Rohit places Neha Bhardwaj into her grandmother's arms.

Sujatha: She's so beautiful...and tiny.

Dadi joins her side and admires the baby along with her.

Dadi: Hmm. She has our Neetha's nose and small little ears.

Sujatha: (comments) I think she has taken a little after you Sanskaar. Look, she has your smile.

They all look at Neha who smiles cutely up at them and chuckle, agreeing with her.

Sujatha: (softly) Hi Neha... Mein tumhari Nani hoon...

Dadi: Aur main tumhara Badi Dadi... Aur yeh tumhara Dada ji hai...

She informs her while taking Ranvijay into a side hug. He too gazes at his granddaughter in awe. Sujatha directs Neha's body over to the side to show her to Sanskaar and Swara who stand off to the side.

Sujatha: Aur yeh dono tumhari Badi Mama and Badi Mami hai.

Swara smiles brightly at Sujatha's introduction while Sanskaar smirks and looks over to Neetha, who watches them all silently.

Sanskaar: Look at what you have done Neetha... you have made your Bhabhi into Mami already at her young age.

Swara nudges him in his ribs while everyone else laughs at his comment. Sujatha passes the baby on until she finally reaches Sanskaar and Swara, but by then Sujatha and Ranvijay turns their attention momentarily back onto Neetha and Rohit. Swara holds Neha carefully in her arms and with Sanskaar stares at her with fascination.

Swara: (whispers) Is this how it's going to feel like when our own baby comes?

Sanskaar: (smiling) Yes. Everyone will be happy just like this. And we will be the happiest out of them.

Swara: I can't wait till he comes. (says with yearning)

Sanskaar: You mean she, Swara. I want a beautiful baby girl. Like Neha... and who will take after her mother.

Swara: Well I want a son who will take after his father.

Sanskaar caressingly strokes her hair and kisses the top of her head.

Sanskaar: We'll see... Besides, Uttara has her bet on a boy. And as you can see, she's never right when it comes to betting.

They laugh at this in agreement until interrupted by the opening of the door behind them, where Ragini, Laksh, Samar, Uttara, Veer and Priya join them enthusiastically. Ignoring the doctor's orders, together they all as a family celebrate the coming of a new member and anyone who passed by the open room could feel and sense the happy aura present around and smiled at the large family rejoicing as one...

----------

Thank you,

Shreetha