Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: harshitaloomba1

Awesome update

N quite horrifying
Excited to know more
Pls continue soon l

Hello Harshita,
I am glad that you liked the update. Thank you so much dear.
I'll try to update soon.

Love,
Shreetha..
.FireBolt. thumbnail

Will wait dear..
.FireBolt. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaiyambar...

Shreetha dear..

This is just awesome.. the Sanskaar I'm missing for... Ohh I'm loving this broody Sanskaar.. I loved his conversation through phone with Priya.. It was justified..

But what he is doing for Swara is not soo justified... Hope he'll start realise that she is innocent..

With love..

Kam..

Hey Kam..🤗
How are you buddy.??

I am glad that you liked this Sanskaar. Thank you so much.
Hope everything clears between SwaSan. But it takes some time.
I just hope you like the further updates as well.

Love,
Shreetha..

.FireBolt. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamias

hiii

good chapter

though i am scared for Swara and couldnt justify Sanskar's behavour. do anything just dont bring domestic violence and too much manhandling plz its a request

Hi Asmita,
I am sorry if it hurts you dear and thank you so much.
I understand you buddy. But trust me, no domestic violence in this story.
I hope you like the further updates..

Love,
Shreetha..
.FireBolt. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Nice update hope truth come out soon

Hi,
Thank you. I am glad you liked the update.
Yeah, truth shall prevail always.

Love,
Shreetha..

.FireBolt. thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Shreetha dear...

Amazing update...

Swara... i felt horrible for her...life was tough for her earlier too...but now what priya did...she is suffering consequences..n ragini she is gasoline on fire...sansku is not right in hurting swara...his anger is justified.but venting it on swara...nooo...wishing for sujata comeback...n she witness what his son is doing to that girl...waiting for swasan lovestory...excited...n nervous...

Update soon...

Talia

Hey Talia..😊

I am glad you liked the update. Thank you so much.
Don't worry dear. Everything will be sorted.😉
Neither of them deserves this.
Yeah Sujatha's entry will change everything in the story. I hope you like that.
Will try to update soon buddy. Thank you once again.

Love,
Shreetha..
.FireBolt. thumbnail

Originally posted by: humblepinky

Terrific update...Angry Sanskaar... Waiting to read more...

Hi dear,
Thank you. Will try to update soon.

Love,
Shreetha..
.FireBolt. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Fabulous updates.. 👏

Thank you so much dear..😳
.FireBolt. thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshitaloomba1

Hey will u update further

Yes dear..I am about to update now.
.FireBolt. thumbnail
Hello everyone..!!! Thank you so much for your love and support which is why I came back here.!! Keep them coming for me always.. I don't know how to show my gratitude.. Thank you guys.. Here is the next chapter of this story.. I hope you like it.. Please share your views and please ignore mistakes.. And I am sorry if it is not up to your expectations..

Chapter 4:

Swara had thought by joining the office again, her life would turn right side up. She'd finally get something to look forward to do and wouldn't have to wallow around at the Mansion and go through Ragini's insults. But now...she wanted to do nothing but wallow and go through never ending insults... The office was horrible. No one ever called her just plain and simple Swara anymore...no, she was now Mrs. Maheshwari for everyone... On top of that, she wasn't allowed to do anything. Her husband made sure of that. She wasn't in on the projects, deals, meetings...well she was in them, but wasn't a part of them, which upset her. Sanskaar Maheshwari was refraining her from something she loves...her work. Despite all this, her husband some how always managed to find an opportunity to continue to bash her left and right and find faults in everything she does.

So far another week and a half had gone by...Swara had no clue how she made it this far living...

----------

Swara arrives at the Mansion exhausted from the long hours at work, ready to slip into her room and wanting to disappear forever, but is approached by a snooty Ragini.

Ragini: Swara Bhabhi! You're here! How was work? (fake enthusiasm, smiling nastily at her)

Swara stares at her, curiously and confused.

Swara: J-Ji...it was alright...thank you for asking.

Ragini: You must be tired, haina?

Swara: ...Yes, I am a little tired...

She doesn't know where this conversation is going. Ragini is never nice to her...she doesn't acknowledge her the other times when she's not taunting her. Why is she all of a sudden interested in her?

Ragini:...Well you will have to hide your tiredness because in three hours, we are holding dinner for our foreign delegates and they are expecting a delicious meal!

Swara: Delegates?

Swara didn't hear anything nor was she informed about any delegates coming over at the Mansion tonight.

Ragini: (brightens up again, cheery) Well of course, Bhabhi! Surely Bhaiya told you! Why, you are going to be the hostess for tonight!

Her face pales and she stares at Ragini, shocked.

Swara: Ji, main?

Ragini: Ji, aap! ...Kyun, koi problem hai, Bhabhi?

How come no one told her? ---Swara slowly shakes her head.

Swara: No...no problem at all. Has everything been prepared for their visit?

Ragini: Do not worry, everything is taken care of...except Dinner.

Swara mistakes Ragini's fake worry for a real one.

Swara: Hasn't Shambu started on the Dinner yet?

Ragini: Nahi woh...ek problem hai...

Swara: Kaise problem?...

Ragini smirks at her and says happily, "I have given Shambu a day off...".

It finally hits Swara...Ragini planned it. Yes, the day that important guests were coming over, she gave the Butler/Cook a day off...she should had expected this. After all, just like her husband, her sister-in-law is out to get her too...

Swara: (practically cries) You--- why did you do this?

Ragini: Swara...(nonchalantly) I had to...poor Shambu's mother passed away last night and he was informed this morning...I couldn't have the poor fellow work when he is grieving over his mother's death...

Swara feels the anger build in side of her. What a stupid excuse to use for her deliberate plan. Everyone knows that Shambu is an orphan and has no relatives or family of his own.

Ragini: Since Shambu is gone...and I have no knowledge of cooking whatsoever, why don't you make the Dinner Bhabhi? I've heard so many compliments of your cooking from almost everyone. If it really is good as everyone says, then I think you will fascinate the delegates, which is what we really need, to impress them I mean...Say that you will do it, nah Swara Bhabhi? (emphasizes Swara Bhabhi)

Swara takes in a deep breath. She can do this, she is sure that she can. She will not let Ragini win in her motives.

Swara: Ji...

Ragini: Lovely. I suggest you start on it now... we need to serve a lot of guests which means you need to cook a lot of food...

Swara softly nods her head and watches Ragini turn and begin to walk away.

Ragini: Oh!

Ragini halts in her steps and faces Swara once again. She smiles coyly at her.

Ragini: I almost forgot! Please do make western food for our foreign guests. We want them to feel at home as much as possible...

----------

Swara scatters around the kitchen, not knowing what to do. The foreign delegates will be here in in two hours and she still had nothing made. She was freaking out. There was no food in the fridge, cabinets or anywhere else in the kitchen...not anywhere! Where did they disappear to?!

"Bhabhi!---- Bhabhi!--- Bhabhi have you---- Oh, Bhabhi, what is this?", Swara hears Ragini's loud shrilling voice say from behind. Turning around, Swara looks at Ragini with frightened eyes.

Swara: There's no food! No food at all!

Ragini: Why, Bhabhi! How can that be? There was so much food in here this morn------ oh my, of course.

Swara: (desperate) What?

Ragini: (stifles a laugh) Oh dear...I'm so sorry... I forgot that I made Shambu give the food away... as charity you see...

Swara: Charity?!

Ragini: Why yes...I do it every year...there are so many starved children who are in need of food... Usually after that is done, I get Shambu to buy new groceries...but I gave him the rest of the day off...I forgot there is no food...

Swara closes her eyes and exhales. Don't cry, Swara...Don't cry in front of this evil woman...do not show her that you have been defeated...do not let her enjoy this victory of hers...

Ragini: Well, I'm sorry Swara, I would help, but my presence is required elsewhere... I will be back in time for the dinner...hopefully you'll handle things, right?

Swara opens her eyes and restrains herself from strangling her right there.

Swara: (croaks) Yes...I will...

Ragini: Good...(smirks) Well see you in the evening, Bhabhi...

And she whisks away from sight...Swara turns back around to the island in the center of the kitchen and digs her face into her hands.

Swara: (moans) What am I going to do now?

----------

Thank you,

Shreetha..