Naseer blames Rajesh Khanna for introducing mediocrity in BW - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Everbody knows that... Shah says gutsy things usually, why didn't he mention Bachchan?

Maybe he didn't want to get on Bachchan's bad side and chose Khanna instead who's dead and has no influence in the industry right now.

he has attacked bacchan but with in proper manner and not like blunt for kaka ji. nd yes everybody knows amitabh ji was ruling industry and from late 70s all were commercial potboilers.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rajesh Khanna was indeed a mediocre actor, although Naseer seema like a really bitter person lol.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Amitabh is to be blames for mediocrity???? LOL.
Some people and their bitterness towards Amitabh is really funny. Given he is a pervert, still to undermine his acting is silly.
He is still better actor than all the Khans, Kapoors and Singhs of today.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Love_Katty_24-7

Rajesh Khanna was indeed a mediocre actor, although Naseer seema like a really bitter person lol.

You can think he is a poor actor... But Shah blames him for the mediocrity of the industry? Do you agree with that?

So BW was producing great quality Oscar worth movies in the 60s and early 70s before Khanna's entry? Is that what Shah is saying?

Their talent or lack thereof is not an issue for me, but saying he brought down the quality of industry when is...

I think if you have to blame an actor Bachchan deserves more 'credit' than Khanna ( or any other actor) who has given much better movies.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

You can think he is a poor actor... But Shah blames him for the mediocrity of the industry? Do you agree with that?

So BW was producing great quality Oscar worth movies in the 60s and early 70s before Khanna's entry? Is that what Shah is saying?

Their talent or lack thereof is not an issue for me, but saying he brought down the quality of industry when is...

I think if you have to blame an actor Bachchan deserves more 'credit' than Khanna ( or any other actor) who has given much better movies.

I am not saying Shah is right in saying RK was the reason why BW is mediocre.
I am just saying RK was a mediocre actor.
707793 thumbnail
Shikher @ImShikher

someone has just questioned acting skills of Rajesh Khanna.So i guess according to him Vivan Shah shuld get Bharat Ratna for #HappyNewYear

707793 thumbnail
User Actions
Following
Manak Gupta@manakgupta

Manak Gupta Retweeted H.Tiwari

Exactly...lost a lot of respect for @NaseerudinShah today. Great actor but low mindset. Seems he is jealous of stars

Manak Gupta added,

H.Tiwari @heeraman98
Shameful, indeed. Sad to see such a great actor behaving this way. Lost respect for him. https://twitter.com/manakgupta/status/757143583208054788 ...

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Shikher @ImShikher

someone has just questioned acting skills of Rajesh Khanna.So i guess according to him Vivan Shah shuld get Bharat Ratna for #HappyNewYear

Kyun acting skills ko question nahi kar sakte kya
Kuch bhi

707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shy_

Kyun acting skills ko question nahi kar sakte kya
Kuch bhi

First Naseer use his expression of freedom and called Rajesh Khanna blah blah

Now this person use his expression of freedom 😆

now its your turn 😉

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM