Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Naseer ji just for you 😃
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTktbXFZP6o[/YOUTUBE]
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
So, one can express their opinion (that too hurtful one) on my deceased father but I have no right to react to it?? Really??
Where's my freedom of expression/speech or to feel in this case?? if someone else was reacting maybe we can say they shldn't but here we talking about a daughter and a deceased father.
I don't know anything about Rajesh Sir neither i watch his movies, all i know is Tina has every right to react to what Naseer said, and let's not forget she never said you can't talk about my father or have an opinion on him neither she insulted him in any way, also if we take the amount of negativeness this guy spreads into consideration i think this is less an opinion and more of bitterness, he sounds upset that he never made it to where Rajesh ji did although his mind he's better, otherwise he does his fair share of mediocre movies himself and am sure he wldn't have thought twice about doing the movies Rajesh sir did if offered...one can have an opinion but he cld've said this any other day and in a better way given the person in question is gone and can no longer answer for themselves, this was indeed in bad taste not to mention how much the timing sucks, any daughter/ son wld react the same way if not worse, and i really think Tina was still very sane and respectful in her reply.
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^ Reactions or replies are not FOE or Opinions as per IF rules and regulations.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Naseer = Irrfan

😆
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sphinx911

And doesnt he think that working in movies like Welcome Back leads to mediocricity.
I am no fan of Rajesh Khanna,but havent watched his many movies to judge him.
Honestly,I used to find Amitabh Bachhan,Dharmendra very over rated atleast in those days,Big B is trying different genres now,but Dharmendra just relied on his looks and brawns.My family still has a hearty laugh when he cries in his old movies😆

Nasserudin Shah seems to be going through menopause😆

Shah seems to have very high opinion of himself
Haven't seen his recent work but I though he was really bad in Dirt Picture

And his sons - I am sure they'll rise that bar to the roof in BW when it comes to acting and looks 🤢
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is right that top actors with enough money for next 10 gen.do not take risks... They stick to tried and true formula
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WTH? What is wrong with Nasser? Rajesh Khanna is gone...the least anyone can do is not badmouth him on his anniversary...even if u are not fond of him...so very disrespectful...sab sathiya gaye hain aajkal BW mein
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is very complicated issue. One one hand I do agree that you should not speak ill about the dead, on the other end do we not talk about Adolf Hitler, Genghis Khan, Michael Jackson and others? Do ones sins wash away if they are deceased?
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBoss

This is very complicated issue. One one hand I do agree that you should not speak ill about the dead, on the other end do we not talk about Adolf Hitler, Genghis Khan, Michael Jackson and others? Do ones sins wash away if they are deceased?

are u equating RK's acting skills(they were not mediocre IMO) with Hitler's sins?
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

are u equating RK's acting skills(they were not mediocre IMO) with Hitler's sins?

No Im equating RK's sins with others sins.