Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: hrithiksgluv

that someone else is her dead father, if I were her I would have responded too

It doesn't matter. Naseer is giving an opinion and by addressing it, she is actually acknowledging it and giving it a platform for greater attention/altercation. If anything, its the most unintelligent thing to do and shows that she cannot deal with criticism or opposing opinions with an objective mind or grace. Lashing out at someone, especially in a tit for tat way like this (no, you're mediocre!!!) just comes off as immature. It reads like a kid throwing a tantrum rather than an adult who can let people have their say without invoking differences in how we should behave with the living or dead.
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
LOL a@Karan the attentionseeker 😆

I havent seen much of Rajesh Khanna's work to comment. Naseer can be right and is fully entitled to express his own opinion. But yes, the tone in which he said it was direct and hurtful... He could have phrased it in a way so that it sounded less mean.
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nowdays people defend any crap on the name of OPINION or FOE. Same Naseer could not handle the opinion of Anupam kher about kashmiri pandits.
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
He was the first superstar of India to much logon ko jalna to banta ha per abhi is statement ka kya faida much saal bolne ki himmat nahi this kya

707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Robin-

Nowdays people defend any crap on the name of OPINION or FOE. Same Naseer could not handle the opinion of Anupam kher about kashmiri pandits.

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Naseer is a forever unhappy man
He will blame entire for his failure as a star.

It's not about opinion

He was there when Rajesh Khanna was at top of his career. He should have said it at that time. This looks like bitching about a dead person just becoz he was more successful than him.

Whining is like his hobby.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Naseeruddin Shah seems to be pissed off but he has every right to opine. If he thinks Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh Bachchan were mediocre then that's his opinion. Twinkle Khanna picks on everyone in her bullet point mediocre columns. So why can't an industry insider comment on other actors? Karan Johar should shut up with his one family, fraternity crap. He's part of this one big clique where less achieved and outsiders are mocked.

Cinema is art and entertainment. If common man enjoyed Rajesh Khanna's romance and Bachchan's action more than Naseeruddin Shah's award winning films then it's their choice. Shah has done ridiculous shit in the name of cinema in recent times except for A Wednesday.
707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

Naseer is a forever unhappy man

He will blame entire for his failure as a star.

It's not about opinion

He was there when Rajesh Khanna was at top of his career. He should have said it at that time. This looks like bitching about a dead person just becoz he was more successful than him.

Whining is like his hobby.

even once said he dnt like hindi cinema

and when someone asked him about HNY this is his comment

Have you seen happy New Year?

Yes I have and I think it is absolutely paisa vasool movie. I love Farah's (Khan) movies. I liked all her films. So yes I am a bit biased towards her. And of course there is Vivaan.😉

It always seems that you have something against Hindi cinema...

I don't like it. (laughs)

Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
kjo
twinkle
both are hypocrite

but i dont like him
he is such an anti person
he even had issues
when anupam was fighting for kashimi pandits
matlab bus muslims kai liye fight karo toh sahi otherwise wrong
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

even once said he dnt like hindi cinema

and when someone asked him about HNY this is his comment

Have you seen happy New Year?

Yes I have and I think it is absolutely paisa vasool movie. I love Farah's (Khan) movies. I liked all her films. So yes I am a bit biased towards her. And of course there is Vivaan.😉

It always seems that you have something against Hindi cinema...

I don't like it. (laughs)

As I said whining is his hobby.

Big loser

Why is he working in Hindi Cinema if he doesnt like it?

🤢