Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dahee

You know why I posted this article? Because I wanted Bhai fans to utaro all bhadaas of Irrfan on Naseer.

only 2 or 3 posted
baaki kiskai fans hai 😆
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Anand, Amar Prem, Khamoshi, Kati Patang, Aradhana, Ittefaq, Aap ki kasam, Bawarchi, Namak Haram, Haathi mere saathi... Each of these movies were different... If these gems can be called as mediocre, i want to know what are good movies according to Naseer?
Also, most of Rajesh Khanna movies like Amar Prem, Aradhana, Khamoshi had equal scope for his leading ladies.. In my opinion, it was with the rise of Amitabh Bachchan and action movies that the quality of films began to decline...

Naseer seems to be a bitter person... Atleast he could have spoken well about RK on his death anniversary..
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ek marey huye insaan pe dosh dekar kya faiida! 🤔
222149 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aweeecute

only 2 or 3 posted
baaki kiskai fans hai 😆

baaki fans kuchh aur cheezon ki bhadaas Yahan wahan aur sab jagah nikaal rahe hain..
Edited by MiniRulz - 8 years ago
448368 thumbnail
There are stars and there are actors Khanna belonged to former category.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Twinkle Khanna @mrsfunnybones

Twinkle Khanna Retweeted HT Entertainment

Sir if u can't respect the living ,respect the dead-mediocrity is attacking a man who can't respond @NaseerudinShah

pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tweetie19

Anand, Amar Prem, Khamoshi, Kati Patang, Aradhana, Ittefaq, Aap ki kasam, Bawarchi, Namak Haram, Haathi mere saathi... Each of these movies were different... If these gems can be called as mediocre, i want to know what are good movies according to Naseer?

Also, most of Rajesh Khanna movies like Amar Prem, Aradhana, Khamoshi had equal scope for his leading ladies.. In my opinion, it was with the rise of Amitabh Bachchan and action movies that the quality of films began to decline...

Naseer seems to be a bitter person... Atleast he could have spoken well about RK on his death anniversary..

Completely agree with you! 👏

It was with Amitabh's arrival that movies took a nosedive into sexism, violence, machogiri and all the masala movie trends.

Rajesh Khanna had continued the 50s and 60s trend of romance, music, emotional drama, as well as the prominence and importance of heroines role in movies!

Rajesh was a wonderful actor who emoted with his eyes, be it romance, desire, sadness, tragedy, he could express everything with his eyes.
He was exceptional in his death scenes, you could see the life ebbing out of his eyes in those scenes.
Anand, Amar Prem, Bawarchi, Abhimaan, Khamoshi, many of his movies are all-time classics!

Ittefaq was a brilliant psychological thriller, a unique film in those times without any songs.

Its really awful of Naseer to bash Rajesh Khanna on his death anniversary. He seems to have become very bitter in his old age.
998331 thumbnail
Kaka is dead. Now we can't discuss he raped an underaged girl with whom he lived in later. We can't discuss why he used to burn his wife's thighs with cigarette. 😳
998331 thumbnail
Karan Johar @karanjohar

I agree with you @mrsfunnybones...due respect to seniority but this was in exceptionally bad taste and not becoming of a fraternity member..

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Twinkle Khanna @mrsfunnybones

Twinkle Khanna Retweeted HT Entertainment

Sir if u can't respect the living ,respect the dead-mediocrity is attacking a man who can't respond @NaseerudinShah

Stupid tweet
Naseer made ab opnion on rajesh khanna professional carrer and its imapct on bollywood
No need to to get touchy.