Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1077424 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
He could have said something positive on his 4th death anniversary.
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
that was amitabh not rajesh khanna
how about criticising ur own son
who was part of that shit HnY
the reason he did welcome back
is the same reason new actors do commercial movies.
the reason bollywood became little bit popular in west was because of songs and commercial cinema TBH

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
What's wrong with Naseer ? Calm down !!! Aap apne acting ka aachar daalo bindaas , spare others 😆

Kaka hates bitterness ke tears re !!!

Kaka was loved by audience and one of the biggest superstar of Indian cinema !!! 🥳
Edited by Nishita123 - 8 years ago
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i always think why movies like ugly dont work
but now i think real india still is small town and villages
they just dont like hard hitting films
internet audience in india are only youth
that are around 20 percent in india
and even that are divided
TBH india is not west
millions of people are uneducated
and other millions are very simple they just like commercial cinema
which makes them happy

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

What's wrong with Naseer ? Calm down !!! Aap apne acting ka aachar daalo bindaas , spare others 😆

Kaka hates bitterness re !!!

Kaka was loved by audience and one of the biggest superstar of Indian cinema !!! 🥳

kaka ji was the person who really loved his fans. and one thing even if he was average than why to say it after his death. could have said it in front of him. Its true even amit ji didn't justice to his talent after amar akbar anthony he was amitabh. mainly works in commercial potboilers.
222149 thumbnail
Mediocre??Anand is a landmark film and so is Namak Haram,Aradhana and Bawarchi..what exactly is he talking about?RK brought Salim Javed in limelight with haathi mere saathi.directors like hrishikesh mukherjee and shakti samanta wouldn't have repeated him in their movies..whenever BOLLYWOOD will be remembered Rajesh Khanna's name will be way above Naseeruddin.could have said something better for RK on his death anniversary.very disappointing..
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Mediocre??Anand is a landmark film and so is Namak Haram,Aradhana and Bawarchi..what exactly is he talking about?RK brought Salim Javed in limelight with haathi mere saathi.directors like hrishikesh mukherjee and shakti samanta wouldn't have repeated him in their movies..whenever BOLLYWOOD will be remembered Rajesh Khanna's name will be way above Naseeruddin.could have said something better for RK on his death anniversary.very disappointing..

Kuch bolna nahi chahta but ye naseer ne koi kam mediocre movies ki hai kya , abhi recently tera suroor , charlie kay chakkar main , welcome back aur pata nahi kya kya . Jo banda ab hai bhi nahi usko gaali de raha hai yeh .
998331 thumbnail
You know why I posted this article? Because I wanted Bhai fans to utaro all bhadaas of Irrfan on Naseer.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dahee

You know why I posted this article? Because I wanted Bhai fans to utaro all bhadaas of Irrfan on Naseer.

Mission accomplished😆 You are one smart person👏😆

OT: talking ill about a person who is no more.. Bad very bad
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Rajesh Khanna did some amazingwork in his career, Anand, Aradhana. I can't get over how brilliant his acting was in Aap Ki Kasam, the endings of that film is one of the most touching endings to any film.