~ArVi/AshVik AT#216~O dariya hai wohi mera ghar baar Jahan Ranjha mera - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Notifications *off*, at the swiss with myself...

style14 thumbnail
Come live it with us!!#inlovewithswitzerland
Edited by style14 - 8 years ago
style14 thumbnail

Our adorable #Ashvik with the sweet couple who completed 43 years of marriage- Credits: Rithvik's Instagram

style14 thumbnail
To that one friend who is irreplaceable.. Ridhz on your v special day I just want u to know that u have been that one friend I can always count on, always want to be with no matter in whatever mood or zone Iam in, always had ur back no matter how strong I have appeared to be.. You have always been an inspiration to me.. Being with you reminds me of my childhood when I used to like copying my sister for evrything Here is to another awesome year of laughing at our own jokes, having gossip sessions and dancing till we drop!! Happy birthday my better half
style14 thumbnail
Happiesttt birthdayyy to this crazyyy...mad...hyper...intelligent...evolved soul...vipaasna queen...acting classmate...the wise woman...optimistic raise to the power of *n.!!!! Wish you the brightest year ahead and may you live love laugh endless!!!! @iridhidogra