~ArVi/AshVik AT#216~O dariya hai wohi mera ghar baar Jahan Ranjha mera - Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
AshVik Land FC @AshvikLand

Our super host #RithvikDhanjani hosting the second episode of #SuperDance @SonyTV

Edited by style14 - 8 years ago
style14 thumbnail

#RithvikDhanjani with kids today while hosting #SuperDance only on @SonyTV

style14 thumbnail
Asha Negi Fan Club Retweeted
P r i y a @Sweeti_21

@AshaNegi7 your performance was super duper awesome you have just rocked that stage

style14 thumbnail
Asha Negi Fan Club Retweeted
AnaRithvikRD @anarithvik_RD

Amazing perform Asha Negi at ZeeTV Deva Shree Ganesha

style14 thumbnail

#RithvikDhanjani welcomes Lord Ganesh home- @BrandNBuzz

style14 thumbnail
_ankiitaa_
Watch @rithvik_d donning another look for #superdancers tonight on sonytv wearing @marksandspencerindiajacket @colorbuckket elephant print shirt and @zaraindiaofficial denims styled by@_ankiitaa_ #casualvibes #rithvikdhanjani#mensfashion assisted by @shru_birla
style14 thumbnail
Video:

Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD

The fundamental difference between @ashanegi7 and me https://www.instagram.com/p/BKQhuM7Ar1I/

style14 thumbnail
sehban_azim
Last Saturday! Thanks@aditim88 for such a wonderful evening!! #Friends #saturdaynight#birthday #gettogether
style14 thumbnail

Asha Negi gets Nostalgic...

Bubbly actress Asha Negi got emotional recently while shooting. The actress was performing for a special event in Zee TV's Kumkum Bhagya...

Asha Negi went on a nostalgic trip while performing for Kumkum Bhagya's Ganesh Chaturthi's special event. She recollected all her Pavitra Rishta days.

We spoke to Asha, who told us, "Of course it was deja vu' for me, back to the times when I used to do Pavitra Rishta. We used to perform every year for Ganpathi and it used to be a festival for us as actors from other shows used to come and perfrom. We used to do Aarti with Jeetuji (Jeetendar) every year. It was a great feeling and with Zee TV, the relationship has been quite a few years now and its always fun and eveything is always happy. I am honoured to be a part of the event and it's great that while our show is not on-air and we are still performing."

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/34205-asha-negi-gets-nostalgic.htm