~ArVi/AshVik AT#216~O dariya hai wohi mera ghar baar Jahan Ranjha mera - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

gaddedsoul

37m

Happy birthday to the world's best person I know. We may not talk for weeks or meet for months together but that does not make me love you any less. I wish you only grow wiser and not old on your birthday. I miss you and sometimes really bad. Having you in my life automatically makes me smile. A giant hug sending your way. Happy birthday baby!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJbD-b-gqcP/

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Rithvik turns a host for India Forums on Asha Negi's birthday

youtu.be/Gb1z3gg40oA
Edited by ashfaque2012 - 8 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

srmanjain

4h

#haan ji haan #larki#ka#birthday#hai#happy #happy#bdy#dost#aaafaa @ashanegi

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

karanvirbohra

5h

Happy birthday to this crazy girl called @ashanegi...stay as mad and enthusiastic about life and sorrow will never enter that beautiful circle of life of yours...Lots and lots of love success and happiness ' ' ''''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJbANF0Bsod/...

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Saas Bahu Aur Sazish @SBSABPNews

@SBSABPNews dekhiye @AshaNegi7 celebrating her b'day with @rithvik_RD, @anitahasnandani giving home decor tips.. pic.twitter.com/uYF73s8vuk

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Happy-Birthday-Asha-Negi-Here-is-all-you-need-to-know-about-the-Pavitra-Rishta-actress/articleshow/53822281.cms ...

Happy Birthday Asha Negi: Here is all you need to know about the 'Pavitra Rishta' actress

One of the most loved small screen actresses Asha Negi, who rose to fame with Pavitra Rishta, has turned 26 today (August 23).

The actress, who belongs to Dehradun, Uttrakhand started her career in 2010 as Madhura on the show Sapnon Se Bhare Naina, later she appeared on Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar starrer Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, but it was in the year 2011 when she became popular as Ankita Lokhande's onscreen daughter Purvi on Pavitra Rishta.

Asha was cast opposite Rithvik Dhanjani, who played Arjun Digvijay Kirloskar on the show. It was then that the two lovebirds fell for each other and have been dating each other ever since. Their on screen and off screen chemistry is adored by fans.

Together, the duo participated in Nach Baliye 6 and won the show after impressing the audience and the judges with their scintillating chemistry.

Asha, who had won the Miss Uttrakhand beauty pageant before entering showbiz, has not just limited herself to daily soaps, but unlike many others she has stepped out of her comfort zone to host reality show. She was a co-host on Indian Idol Junior.

The daring actress took up challenging tasks on Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 6 in 2015.

She has been one of the most sought after actresses in the television industry. On the occasion of her birthday we wish her good luck and a bright future ahead.

Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Credits : Ali (Twitter)
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRnpk8kbpWE [/YOUTUBE]

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Zee TV @ZeeTV

Har lamha hai ek nayi umeed, jab ho saath uska jo hamesha banni rahe. #Fempowerment 28th August, Sun 1 PM. pic.twitter.com/Kv8MzGtEhx

ashfaque2012 thumbnail