~ArVi/AshVik AT#216~O dariya hai wohi mera ghar baar Jahan Ranjha mera - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans

Asha Negi with fans at GJF Fashion Nite 2016 #Host #AshaNegi #GJFFashionNite2016 Credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJS4P-_gZ-9/

style14 thumbnail
salil sand @isalilsand

Team #KhatronKeKhaladi season 6 has a reunion. #Colors. #AshishChowdhry #IqbalKhan #RithvikDhanjani

style14 thumbnail
TOI - TV Times @toitv

PICS: @rithvik_RD, @Babiejaan, @iamjuhiparmar: TV actors who went from fat to fab http://goo.gl/qaBU2e

style14 thumbnail
India Forums @indiaforums

Catch @AshaNegi7's Pre-birthday celebration today on #IndiaForums LIVE at 5:00 pm IST. (http://www.facebook.com/indiaforumsdotcom ...)

978187 thumbnail
its my negi baby's birthday tomorrow. yaayyy. can't wait for the segments as finally Mr. Dhanjani is free and with asha this year.
BTW, did anybody made asha's birthday thread yet
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikian4life

its my negi baby's birthday tomorrow. yaayyy. can't wait for the segments as finally Mr. Dhanjani is free and with asha this year.

BTW, did anybody made asha's birthday thread yet

No has made a thread yet Shreya.
style14 thumbnail

Exclusive: Suyyash Rai and Asha Negi come together for a NEW venture..!

While the millions of fans are missing actress Asha Negi and Suyyash Rai on the small screen, the actors certainly have other plans to keep themselves involved.

And guess what is that?! The latest bug of web series has bitten both the actors.

Yes, actors Suyyash Rai and Asha Negi are all set to be a part of an upcoming web series which in fact is produced by Suyyash himself along with Ashish Sharma and another person.

We contacted Suyyash, who said, "Yes, I am producing and acting in an upcoming web-series. The concept of the series is amazing and I am really looking forward to launch it soon. The series is produced by myself and two other friends, where we have a company formed called, OnBoard Productions. I am very excited about it."

About working with Asha Negi, he said, "Well, Asha and Rithvik Dhanjani are my dearest friends. Asha and I were shooting the promo of the show yesterday. And Rithvik, though not a part of the promo, is actually a part of the series and was present over there all the time with us. My friends are just a call away and I feel great that they agreed to be a part of it."

style14 thumbnail
Video:

HISTORY TV18 @HISTORYTV18

Babu Raja teaches @Rithvik_RD that being an elephant keeper is tougher than it looks! #ManVSJob

style14 thumbnail
Video:

Zee TV @ZeeTV

Jinka honsla hai unki pehchaan, unko salaam! Ek nayi umeed ke saath, aa raha hai #Fempowerment 28th August Sun 1 PM.