.Princess. thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i am chinu

i can say you that i am the admin of the an really big forum ..

and a username named Manoj_ki_wife is moderator there

my god she is really very helpful and all ..

really and she is my best friends and she is always dreaming about being a viewbie on this forum but she always tells no i cant ..

but i saw her dty of moderator on my forum ..i can tell you she is really the best she is online for hours and hours ..helpful,active and have many more

she is really a talented girl

if you dont believe me and think that i am Manoj_ki_wife and made a new username no its wrong

she is my sister ...we share a PC

i always told her that i will tell vijay that she is so eligeble for a viewbie or more she always told no .

but now i cant take it inside me anyways because i know my sister sanch is luving this forum too much and i would be thnksful if you make her viewbie you can check her she is really active ,knows the way how to make a forum mroe acive,online in my forum like 9 hours per day ..and helpful

so its ur choice now .

luv chinu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoj_ki_wife thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡

chinu!!!!!!!

duffer ..
tum yahan bhi pahunch gayi

shut up ok
...i know i am eligable but chinu just shup up and come to my room now gonna kill you 😆 😡
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If a member wants to join the dev team they can pm one of the dev team members, no need for such individual posts, this is a suggesion and comments box on India Forums and not for suggesions on members.

Topic Closed